Add a Photo

By DAWN
#27 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

Photos (4)
Paula C.
Paula C.

Love that they try to make dish detergent gentle on the skin. Great product
Shay R.
Shay R.
Keene, NH

Since trying this, it's all I buy. I've tried the other scents but this is my favorite, as it isn't too strong. I hated doing dishes because of how it left my hands, but this stuff leaves them soft, smooth, and not too dry. It also does a great job cleaning the dishes, I don't have to do much scrubbing. I'd recommend this to anyone.
Anne W.
Anne W.
St George, UT

Love, Love, LOVE! This product has all the grease fighting power of Dawn but without the dry hand affect. I could actually tell my hands were softer and smoothr after just a few uses. The consistency of the soap seems extremely decadent, so it doesn't even feel like you're washing dishes. Plus, the smells are divine.
kathleen t.
kathleen t.
Stillwater, MN

Dawn is absolutely my favorite! Cleans dishes very well, and doesn't leave my hands as dry as other brands. It is also gentle enough for me to use for my make up brushes. As a server I sometimes get grease stains on my clothing, so I also use Dawn as a stain remover, and it works every time.
brittney w.
brittney w.

I love love love love Dawn soap! My mom taught me how to get stains out and how powerful it is to cut through grease! Dawn is so powerful and a little goes a long way!! I don't use any other dish soap on my dishes. I also love it never makes my hands dry! Dawn is the best hands down!! :)
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Spartanburg, SC

I love all the Dawn products but my favorite is the tried and true original blue. It does so much more than just wash dishes - carpet stains, grease off of wood, flea baths and more. I ALWAYS have a bottle or two in my house and that doesn't include the one I use to wash dishes with.
sarah r.
sarah r.
Raleigh, NC

If I HAVE to do dishes, would much rather use this! Love the scent and the idea that includes ingredients that might help, rather than harm my hands. I do feel that it's gentle and cleans my dishes as well as it ever has! I love the scent too, I often use it rather than hand soap!
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Woonsocket, RI

DAWN! I love you! It comes in so many different scents but, my most favorite is probably the green apple one which is also anti-bacterial. I favor this stuff over every other brand because it is worth every penny. 2 dollars a bottle and will last plenty of washings.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Madison, WI

I was nervous to try this becaue I didn't think it would clean my dishes as well since it was supposed to be hydrating for my skin. But it cleans very well! It is still soap, so the Moisturizing action really isn't that great, but it's better than traditional soap.
Alicia T.
Alicia T.

I love dawn because it can be used for so much more than dishes. I had a friend who was frustrated with something she used in her hair that made it greasy, and regular shampoo wouldn't touch it. I suggested this and sure enough her hair returned to normal!
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA

Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL

We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?

Join Now