Add a Photo

By DAWN
#33 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

Photos (4)
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Gray

I recently purchased this to actually make sugar scrub for the shower. The lavender smell is amazing. We purchased it at Sam's Club and it was a great value for the price. It had an amazing scent. I would absolutely buy this again in a heartbeat
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.

God always has and probably always will be my favorite dish detergent brand. Add in moisture for hands and great scent, washing dishes can't get much better than this.
Autumn M.
Autumn M.

I love this product because it works so well and smells absolutely amazing! It is very moisturizing to the skin because of the hand renewal. I would definitely recommend this product to others who hand wash dishes!
Meghan C.
Meghan C.

Love love love this !!!!! It washes my dishes well and it also moisturizes my hands at the same time!!! My skin is really sensitive so I bought this to help my skin when doing th dishes! Also smells amazing
Liz N.
Liz N.

I've been exclusively using this dish soap for several years now. I prefer the other scent, but the lavender is still fantastic. It does an amazing job keeping my dishes sparkly clean and keeps my hands nice and soft. Other dish soaps dry out your hands but certainly not the case here!
Devin O.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR

I love this gentle on the hands, but tough on grease and grime soap formula. My dishes are always spotless, and I know I'm getting the Dawn clean that I have come to love. My hands never feel too dry after washing dishes. And the scent is pleasant and clean.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Cedar Springs, MI

Dawn is my favorite dish soap already (won't buy anything else), but I love the Olay ones, because your hands feel so soft and don't get dried out! They smell so great too, you ALMOST forget you're doing the dishes!
Angela M.
Angela M.
Astoria, NY

I've always used dawn dishwashing liquid. Once they introduced the olay hand renewal I definitely had to continue buying! The scents and the way it doesn't dry out your hands after washing dishes is always amazing!
Jennifer r.
Jennifer r.
Mount Vernon, KY

I love this product. Not only does it fight grease stains, it leaves my hands feeling soft afterwards and smells good.
Harlow B.
Harlow B.
Mount Dora, FL

Dawn is the best dish soap hands down. It cleans of oil and butter witch are major hard to get off dishes. I also use it to clean my makeup brushes and you can spot clean carpets with it. Love this stuff
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA

Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL

We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?