BY DAWN #43 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

• We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is i...2 Answers
  • Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is th...8 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "It actually works really well for washing dishes." in 1 review
  • "Usually my hands get really dried out and chapped after washing tons of dishes, but this dish soap helps keep my hands soft and supple. " in 1 review
Cara C.
Denver, CO
Dawn dish liquid is the only kind I buy. It smells good, works like a charm and does not make your hands feel weird after washing too many dishes.
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
It smells awesome and definitely cleans. My hands always feel great after, doesn't feel like chemicals are eating up my skin.
Nani F.
San Antonio, TX
I am both a loyal "dawn" and "Olay user for many years, and this definable does not disappoint! Smells yummy, works great, and feels pretty good too. Give it a try.
CHRISTINE E.
Love, Love, Love . I use this in my kitchen but I also mix it with vinegar for a shower cleaner. It smells so good and I love the way it works
Julia H.
I love Dawn dishwashing soap. It's about all I use. If I just let my dishes soak for a little while then do a quick scrub and rinse, they are nearly spotless every time!
Amanda K.
This smells sooooo good! Leaves you with clean dishes, clean hands, and very soft hands. Feels like a soap & lotion in one. Did I mention it smells amazing..
Lauren L.
Atlanta, GA
I like using Dawn liquid when I am handwashing my dishes. It easily washes out stuff that can get stuck on the dishes from time to time.
Miranda B.
The hand renewal is amazing, I do dishes a couple times a day and my hands still feel soft and my dishes look clean
Jessica F.
Elkins, AR
Smells great and cleans deep! After using my hands were soft and smelled great! Would never guess I just did dishes
Bree T.
Columbia, SC
I like this soap a lot. makes my hands feel so soft! and the smell is so fresh. makes me enjoy cleaning the dishes!
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA
Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL
We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?