Add a Photo

By DAWN
#50 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

Photos (4)
S S.
S S.
Morgantown, WV

I love lavender and I love dish soap that doesn't dry the heck out of my hands, so I mostly use this stuff. It smells too nice for dish soap which is off-putting, but not bad.
Janina B.
Janina B.

This is legitimately the only dishwashing liquid I will buy. I have horribly sensitive skin, and washing the dishes always makes the skin on my hands red and sad. Dawn Hand Renewal is the only inexpensive soap that doesn't completely dry out my hands. I love it!
Courtney M.
Courtney M.

I love the Lavender Dawn Hand Renewal. I love the smell of Lavender and I prefer to do my dishes at night. I get to smell the soothing scent of Lavender and my hands always feel so soft afterwards. Any Dawn product is worth the price. Just a little drop and you can do ALL the dishes.
Odera B.
Odera B.

Good product overall. Not only gets dishes and such clean, but is also very easy on the hands, and leaves a great scent.
Yesenia Z.
Yesenia Z.
Harlingen, TX

Very affordable a little amount goes a long way. Super degreaser helps keep hands rejuvenated.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.

this stuff actually does make your hand nice and soft. I also don't need to use too much when i do dishes. A little goes along way
I love using this product! it smells wonderful and makes washing the dishes a little more bearable. it doesn't dry out my hands and keeps them soft. it also cleans tough food off of dishes specially good on grease!
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Glen Cove, NY

This bottle lasted me months and months of dishwashing and I didn't have a dishwasher in my apartment. I love love love Dawn because they really deliver - a drop lasts forever! As for the moisturizer in here for my hands I really didn't notice much but the smell was lovely.
s l.
s l.
Fairfax, VA

It smells good, but it can be crazy overpowering. If you're sensitive to scents, I wouldn't use this, because it makes everything smell very strongly. It's pretty effective on the dishes, though. There are better dishwashing liquids out there.
Katie W.
Katie W.

My hands become very dry very fast in cold winter months. My apartment is also set at a high temperature. It makes my skin very irritated.
I have to handwash my dishes, so this dish soap with Olay really does the trick. Get's my dishes clean, keeps my hands soft, and both smell great!
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA

Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL

We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?

Join Now