BY DAWN #22 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

• We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is i...2 Answers
  • Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is th...8 Answers
  • "It actually works really well for washing dishes." in 1 review
  • "Usually my hands get really dried out and chapped after washing tons of dishes, but this dish soap helps keep my hands soft and supple. " in 1 review
Alyssa P.
Kilgore, TX
This dishwashers soap is amazing. It gets the job done when you wash the dishes, has a great smell, and doesn't dry out your hands like other brands.
Cassandra L.
Park Forest, IL
Gets the job done! Cleans very well and no worries the scent is amazing and this product doesn't dry your hands! How amazing ! Definitely recommend
Kelly K.
Saint Petersburg, FL
We love this dishwashing soap. Great scent and easy on hands but tough on dish stains. Perfect for us.
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
I love using Dawn dish soap. Have a variety of great smelling scents to choose from. Cleans great and lathers up awesome so you aren't constantly adding more and more soap.
Brittany D.
Le Mars, IA
This soap smells so good and leaves your hands feeling so soft. Dawn is such a great grease fighter and is by far my favorite dish soap.
Joann B.
Naples, FL
Gosh what don't I use Dawn for? Dawn is perfect and not over powering with this scent. Cleans without leaving a residue, squeaky clean and my hands are soft!
Sarah N.
Chicago , IL
this stuff actually does make your hand nice and soft. I also don't need to use too much when i do dishes. A little goes along way
Alexis S.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Love this soap, I'll never stop buying it. It's not like average soap, it's actually thicker & saves money. Cleans dishes quicker then another other soap I've purchased.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
When I buy Dawn, I always aim for the Renewal line! It makes your hand feel so clean, soft, and smooth! And it smells awesome!!
Cara C.
Denver, CO
Dawn dish liquid is the only kind I buy. It smells good, works like a charm and does not make your hands feel weird after washing too many dishes.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA
Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL
We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?