BY DAWN #11 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

• We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is i...2 Answers
  • Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is th...8 Answers
  • "It actually works really well for washing dishes." in 1 review
  • "Usually my hands get really dried out and chapped after washing tons of dishes, but this dish soap helps keep my hands soft and supple. " in 1 review
Tiffany L.
Weatherford, TX
Great product that is gentle on hands and cleans dishes so well! I love dawn dish soap #dawndishsoap #influenster
Tessa B.
Minnetonka, MN
This dish soap was great and it did keep my hands less dry when washing the dishes. It has a thick consistency and Lathered well to make things soapy. I didn't love the scent.
Shonna P.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Smells great and lovehow soft it leaves my hands and how well it cleans the grease and grime off my dishes.
Alley V.
Grass Lake, MI
This soap make my hands so soft! I love the scent too, it also gets my dishes really clean!
Ashlyn Z.
Dawn is the best dishsoap hands down. I love the hand renewal line because it doesn't feel as harsh when I wash, but I know that it is getting the dishes clean. I also love the smell and look of this line, the colors are nice. I would recommend dawn above all else.
Mary M.
Macon, GA
I use the Dawn apple dish detergent. I absolutely love this dishwashing liquid. However, I dislike the way it makes the dish towel smell. I have to change the dish towel often because it leaves a bad smell even with me rinsing the dish towel out. Very weird.
Robin S.
Odenville, AL
Dawn Hand renewal hydrates your hands and makes washing dishes a fun experience. I am so impressed with the difference this product makes on my aging hands.
sidney g.
Warren, MI
Dawn is a really good soap.its makes your hand s really soft while washing your hands and you also do notice a difference with your hands
Nickie L.
Chaska, MN
I like this product. I purchased it because it said 'hand renewal' and figured that had to be a good thing. It is an effective dish soap and has a nice scent but it was not as moisturizing as I had hoped it would be. I think my expectations were too high.
Melissa J.
Pearl, MS
Keeps my dishes clean. No scrubbing with Dawn, takes the grease away. Also, has a great smell. Leaves my hands feeling soft after dishes are done. Great price.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA
Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL
We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?