BY DAWN #22 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

• We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is i...2 Answers
  • Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is th...8 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "It actually works really well for washing dishes." in 1 review
  • "Usually my hands get really dried out and chapped after washing tons of dishes, but this dish soap helps keep my hands soft and supple. " in 1 review
Kelly L.
Cedar Springs, MI
Dawn is my favorite dish soap already (won't buy anything else), but I love the Olay ones, because your hands feel so soft and don't get dried out! They smell so great too, you ALMOST forget you're doing the dishes!
Angela M.
Astoria, NY
I've always used dawn dishwashing liquid. Once they introduced the olay hand renewal I definitely had to continue buying! The scents and the way it doesn't dry out your hands after washing dishes is always amazing!
Andrea M.
Woonsocket, RI
DAWN! I love you! It comes in so many different scents but, my most favorite is probably the green apple one which is also anti-bacterial. I favor this stuff over every other brand because it is worth every penny. 2 dollars a bottle and will last plenty of washings.
Amanda K.
Madison, WI
I was nervous to try this becaue I didn't think it would clean my dishes as well since it was supposed to be hydrating for my skin. But it cleans very well! It is still soap, so the Moisturizing action really isn't that great, but it's better than traditional soap.
Alicia T.
I love dawn because it can be used for so much more than dishes. I had a friend who was frustrated with something she used in her hair that made it greasy, and regular shampoo wouldn't touch it. I suggested this and sure enough her hair returned to normal!
Marvin M.
Dawn was smart for creating this. I like it because after washing dishes I don't feel any extreme need to grab lotion. It really feels great in the winter when i was dishes then have to leave the house. My hands rain moisturized.
Alicia C.
Lakewood, WA
I love this dish soap. Not only does it get my dishes really clean. It also smells super good. Usually my hands get really dried out and chapped after washing tons of dishes, but this dish soap helps keep my hands soft and supple.
Jennifer D.
Savannah, GA
Cleans great. Cuts grease and smells amazing. Always on hand in our home. And can buy huge bottle at Sam's. Score!!
Monike H.
Watsonville, CA
I am currently using Dawn Platinium Power of 1 soak !! ommggg its the bomb!!! you have to get and exactly like this one but the other one also has bleach alt. :) Dawn brand is the best you can even use it on your dirty pets!
Harlow B.
Mount Dora, FL
Dawn is the best dish soap hands down. It cleans of oil and butter witch are major hard to get off dishes. I also use it to clean my makeup brushes and you can spot clean carpets with it. Love this stuff
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA
Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL
We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?