Add a Photo

By DAWN
#34 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

Photos (4)
Amy B.
Amy B.
Morgantown , WV
Dawn with Olay is great for anyone with dry hands! This product really helps to keep my hands moisturized as well as cleaning my dishes very well. It also smells great!!!!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
I love the Olay Dawn dish soap. They leave my hands soft after using. I feel it doesn't effectively clean my dishes as good as regular dawn dosh soap but it smells nice.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Mega Parent Expert
This is great if you find yourself constantly hand washing dishes. It not only cleans the dishes. But, it also helps your hands stay moisturized. I would recommend this.
Tracy W.
Tracy W.
Little Rock, AR
When I have to hand wash dishes, I always look to dawn to help me get the job done. It's great on stains, cuts through grease, easy on the hands and it smells amazing.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
York, PA
I absolutely hated doing the dishes until I discovered this. Smells amazing and makes your hands so soft and smooth on top of being very reliable go clean the dishes.
Brandi O.
Brandi O.
Wow did this make my hands feel soft. I love that this adds something to my hands rather than stripping away. Works well on dishes and love the lavender scent.
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
This dish soap smells good and removes guck off dishes and pans as it leaves your hands feeling soft and moisturized as well. It's a good product to try!
Oyuky R.
Oyuky R.
Albuquerque , NM
This dish soap is gentle on my hands but harsh on greasy pans. It smells great. You don't have to scrub because the foaming bubbles is scrubbing for you.
Johan M.
Johan M.
Sevierville
Dawn is my favorite dish soap out there!! It is super effective. A tiny little bottle can last me a while! It is a little bit too pricey but so worth it
Devin O.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
Sept. 30, 2015, 12:36 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Hand Renewal With Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent
I love this gentle on the hands, but tough on grease and grime soap formula. My dishes are always spotless, and I know I'm getting the Dawn clean that I have come to love. My hands never feel too dry after washing dishes. And the scent is pleasant and clean.
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San leandro, CA
Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL
We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?