BY DAWN #43 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

• We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is i...2 Answers
  • Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is th...8 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "It actually works really well for washing dishes." in 1 review
  • "Usually my hands get really dried out and chapped after washing tons of dishes, but this dish soap helps keep my hands soft and supple. " in 1 review
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
I love this gentle on the hands, but tough on grease and grime soap formula. My dishes are always spotless, and I know I'm getting the Dawn clean that I have come to love. My hands never feel too dry after washing dishes. And the scent is pleasant and clean.
Lindsay G.
Lake Elsinore, Ca
Not only is this Dawn with Olay tough on grease and dirty dishes but it also double duties and makes your hands feel so soft. I've also used this in homemade hand scrubs and am obsessed.
kamerin r.
We recently gave this Dawn a shot. And it was so worth it. I got tired of my hands drying out from washing dishes multiple times a day and this is definitely a hand saver!!
Morgan M.
Great smelling product and easy great product to use. I havnt used this product in a while but I'm about to go back to it
Tammy C.
Rome, GA
Love this scent.  Keeps my hands soft and supple without drying them out  does a great job of getting off baked on food with a slight soaking. Cuts grease pretty well.
Kayla D.
Rock Hill, SC
I love Dawn! Not only is the product powerful but the company does awesome things! This soap is like a vacation for your hands! Great during the winter when the air is dryer it won't leave your hands feeling dry. And it cleans very well a little goes a long way!
Shay R.
Keene, NH
Since trying this, it's all I buy. I've tried the other scents but this is my favorite, as it isn't too strong. I hated doing dishes because of how it left my hands, but this stuff leaves them soft, smooth, and not too dry. It also does a great job cleaning the dishes, I don't have to do much scrubbing. I'd recommend this to anyone.
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
Love, Love, LOVE! This product has all the grease fighting power of Dawn but without the dry hand affect. I could actually tell my hands were softer and smoothr after just a few uses. The consistency of the soap seems extremely decadent, so it doesn't even feel like you're washing dishes. Plus, the smells are divine.
brittney w.
Mega Parent Expert
I love love love love Dawn soap! My mom taught me how to get stains out and how powerful it is to cut through grease! Dawn is so powerful and a little goes a long way!! I don't use any other dish soap on my dishes. I also love it never makes my hands dry! Dawn is the best hands down!! :)
kathleen t.
Stillwater, MN
Dawn is absolutely my favorite! Cleans dishes very well, and doesn't leave my hands as dry as other brands. It is also gentle enough for me to use for my make up brushes. As a server I sometimes get grease stains on my clothing, so I also use Dawn as a stain remover, and it works every time.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA
Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL
We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?