Add a Photo

By DAWN
#50 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

Photos (4)
Amber V.
Amber V.
Dutton, Al

Use this all the time. I don't have a dishwasher, I'm the dishwasher and when you have a husband and two kids you wash dishes all the time. My hands would get so rough and dry before I bought this and since using this my hands are soft and touchable and smells so good. Never using another brand again.
Monique N.
Monique N.

I love this dish soap. I decided to try the lavender scent right away when it was released and have not boughten another dish soap or even a different scent since. The Olay part really does help with dryness on your hands after washing a load of dishes. I would recomend this product to anybody.
Georgia C.
Georgia C.

Love the hand renewal soap. I often look for hand renewal soap because my skin is so dry and my hands get chapped especially in the winter. I can definitely tell a difference between this and regular soap. Good price and lasts a long time. I hand wash all our dishes. So that a a bonus for me
Ashley P.
Ashley P.

In terms of dishwashing effectiveness, this product is pretty standard. But despite it's creamy consistency, I didn't find this any easier on my hands than other dishwashing liquids. Granted, I have extremely dry skin on my hands to begin with. I wouldn't bother getting this product again.
Chloe V.
Chloe V.
Bremerton, WA

As someone who does dishes by hand daily I was looking for a product that wouldn't be too harsh on my skin. Luckily I found this bad boy and was relieved. My hands feel softer after using this and they also smell nice. The price isn't ridiculous and it works like any other Dawn dish soap!
Liz N.
Liz N.

I've been exclusively using this dish soap for several years now. I prefer the other scent, but the lavender is still fantastic. It does an amazing job keeping my dishes sparkly clean and keeps my hands nice and soft. Other dish soaps dry out your hands but certainly not the case here!
Katie W.
Katie W.

My hands become very dry very fast in cold winter months. My apartment is also set at a high temperature. It makes my skin very irritated.
I have to handwash my dishes, so this dish soap with Olay really does the trick. Get's my dishes clean, keeps my hands soft, and both smell great!
Courtney M.
Courtney M.

I love the Lavender Dawn Hand Renewal. I love the smell of Lavender and I prefer to do my dishes at night. I get to smell the soothing scent of Lavender and my hands always feel so soft afterwards. Any Dawn product is worth the price. Just a little drop and you can do ALL the dishes.
I absolutely loved using this handsoap! I was able to get it on sale so I didn't feel too bad about the cost but buying Dawns original scent from a big box store just makes more sense economically. Love the brand and every once in a while I love to splurge on the one containing Olay
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Alpena, MI

I would highly recommend Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay dishwashing liquid with lavender. The olay softens your hands well using the soap. The lavender is such a nice calming scent. It works well for doing dishes. I would buy it again. Dawn is one of the best to get dishes clean fast!
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA

Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL

We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?

Join Now