BY DAWN #47 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

• We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it?...2 Answers
  • Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the ...8 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "It actually works really well for washing dishes." in 1 review
  • "Usually my hands get really dried out and chapped after washing tons of dishes, but this dish soap helps keep my hands soft and supple. " in 1 review
Samia D.
Samia D.
Chesterfield, MO
I only use Dawn for dishes. I love the way it cleans and this one smells like Lavender and is very calming. It also makes my hands softer. It is a great value and you only need to use a little for a whole sink full. I have used this product and bought it over and over again
Jennifer I.
Jennifer I.
Jamaica Plain, MA
I hated doing the dishes but this dish wash soap helps doing the dishes much easier , I usually have allergic reactions with other dish soaps bud this one instead helps moisturize my hands , I would recommend this to anyone who is have problems with other dish washer soaps
Debi C.
Debi C.
Mims, FL
I have been using Dawn dish products for years. Nothing beats tough grease like dawn. I have always applied lotion after doing dishes. I'm so glad Dawn and Olay joined together to create this awesome product that really saves my hands. The Lavender scent is fantastic too!
Tracie W.
Tracie W.
Olin, NC
This stuff will leave your hands feeling so soft unlike other detergents. It is affordable and you can always find it at Wal-Mart. Some other places only carry the plain Dawn though. So Wal-Mart is your best bet. I buy this over and over and would recommend to a friend.
Alexi G.
Alexi G.
Snover, MI
This dish soap is a must-have for me. It leaves my dishes sparkly clean, and doesn't dry out my hands or nails. I used to purchase rubber gloves to do my dishes, but now I don't have to. This soap keeps my hands soft, while fighting grease and stains off of my dishes.
Jodi A.
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY
This have been a staple in my household for YEARS!!! I LOVE the way these smell and how wonderfully they leave my laundry feeling. It takes care of the static and the scent lingers!! Very reasonably priced and you can find them in any grocery store. Highly recommend!
Ashlyn Z.
Ashlyn Z.
Dawn is the best dishsoap hands down. I love the hand renewal line because it doesn't feel as harsh when I wash, but I know that it is getting the dishes clean. I also love the smell and look of this line, the colors are nice. I would recommend dawn above all else.
Mallory B.
Mallory B.
Dearborn, MI
Since I do not have a dishwasher, this dish soap is the best alternative I have found. Not only does it leave my dishes so very clean, but it leaves my hands soft. I no longer feel the dry or sticky feeling that I have felt when hand-washing with other dish soaps.
Kim R.
Kim R.
Hand Renewal Hand Renewal with Olay Lavendar is my favorite dish detergent. I love lavendar, and it's my favorite scent. The hand softening ingredient is a bonus for me. It is also effective with cleaning dishes. I would highly recommend it to family and friends.
Sara P.
Sara P.
I've always used Dawn to wash my dishes! It's the best brand. It has a really lovely scent, and it always has. It's always extremely effective! I normally buy Dawn from the grocery stores around me. I will always buy Dawn, again and again, I recommend you do too.
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San leandro, CA
Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL
We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?