BY DAWN #47 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

• We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it?...2 Answers
  • Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the ...8 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "It actually works really well for washing dishes." in 1 review
  • "Usually my hands get really dried out and chapped after washing tons of dishes, but this dish soap helps keep my hands soft and supple. " in 1 review
Parissia E.
Parissia E.
Bretton Woods, NH
I fly with a really good dish soap to you I love the smell and it really makes your dishes a very very clean I definitely recommend this to any person that life their hands smell good after you do dishes.
Vicky C.
Vicky C.
Altoona, PA
This is another great item in the Dawn dish washing family. It has an incredible scent, leaves your hands feeling rejuvenated and cleans your dishes leaving a sparkling shine. I highly recommend Dawn dishwashing liquid.
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Amite, LA
When dawn came out with this I was so excited! I am now able to wash dishes and not have to worry about my hands drying out. It has a great sent and cleans everything perfectly! I always keep this in stock at my house
Katie A.
Katie A.
Gilroy, CA
Such a great product! It's doesn't dry out your hands when doing all those dishes after a long day. The great dawn product also cleaning so well. It has been a household product for years and just keeps getting better.
Ariel H.
Ariel H.
Shoals, IN
Love this dish soap! It smells great and really gets the dishes clean. It also leaves my hands feeling soft after washing dishes. I definitely recommend trying this dish soap! It comes in a variety of scents as well!
Gabrielle H.
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA
I really don't like the smell of this one. I put it in my kitchen sink's soap dispenser. I use it for hand washing. It leaves this lingering weird after smell on my hands. I don't really think it smells like lavender.
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
I love this product because it works so well and smells absolutely amazing! It is very moisturizing to the skin because of the hand renewal. I would definitely recommend this product to others who hand wash dishes!
Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.
Again the lavender IM IN LOVE !!!!!! But it's easy on the hands and not so much of a stripping feeling when your washing the dishes and I love that my hands won't feel like men hands after I'm done with the kitchen
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Cramerton, NC
I use this for hand soap and dish soap and it works amazing. Very affordable and smells amazing! Plus works stronger on cleaning dishes. Lathers good. Can find mostly at any grocery or retailer. I use this daily.
Yvette H.
Yvette H.
Pharr, TX
I love play products so having it in the dish washing soap is awesome! It smells soo pretty and leaves your hands super soft. Cleans amazing, super tuff on grease like always. A must if you wash by hand like me.
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San leandro, CA
Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL
We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?