Add a Photo

By DAWN
#27 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

Photos (4)
Christina F.
Christina F.
The hand renewal line definitely helps to keep your hands from getting dry and sore, especially if you are someone who washes their hands a lot. My only concern is that when I use these on dishes I wonder if it leaves any sort of residue. For that reason I prefer to use this only for certain jobs and I have another dish soap as well
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Love then lavender smell of this dish soap. Dawn is more expensive than other brands but it is a thicker soap therefor goes further. Keeps hands feeling soft after wash and doesn't dry hands out. I would recommend this Brand.
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
God always has and probably always will be my favorite dish detergent brand. Add in moisture for hands and great scent, washing dishes can't get much better than this.
Parissia E.
Parissia E.
Bretton woods, NH
I fly with a really good dish soap to you I love the smell and it really makes your dishes a very very clean I definitely recommend this to any person that life their hands smell good after you do dishes.
Vicky C.
Vicky C.
Altoona, PA
This is another great item in the Dawn dish washing family. It has an incredible scent, leaves your hands feeling rejuvenated and cleans your dishes leaving a sparkling shine. I highly recommend Dawn dishwashing liquid.
Katie A.
Katie A.
Gilroy, CA
Such a great product! It's doesn't dry out your hands when doing all those dishes after a long day. The great dawn product also cleaning so well. It has been a household product for years and just keeps getting better.
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Amite, LA
When dawn came out with this I was so excited! I am now able to wash dishes and not have to worry about my hands drying out. It has a great sent and cleans everything perfectly! I always keep this in stock at my house
Gabrielle H.
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA
I really don't like the smell of this one. I put it in my kitchen sink's soap dispenser. I use it for hand washing. It leaves this lingering weird after smell on my hands. I don't really think it smells like lavender.
Ariel H.
Ariel H.
Shoals, IN
Love this dish soap! It smells great and really gets the dishes clean. It also leaves my hands feeling soft after washing dishes. I definitely recommend trying this dish soap! It comes in a variety of scents as well!
Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.
Again the lavender IM IN LOVE !!!!!! But it's easy on the hands and not so much of a stripping feeling when your washing the dishes and I love that my hands won't feel like men hands after I'm done with the kitchen
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San leandro, CA
Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL
We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?