BY DAWN #22 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

• We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is i...2 Answers
  • Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is th...8 Answers
  • "It actually works really well for washing dishes." in 1 review
  • "Usually my hands get really dried out and chapped after washing tons of dishes, but this dish soap helps keep my hands soft and supple. " in 1 review
Courtney A.
Grand Rapids, MI
Great dish soap. Honestly I would not buy any other dish soap. I love the smell and the way it feels on my hands. I would highly recommend this product to anyone. Also, the price isn't bad either :)
Jordan S.
Brooklyn, NY
I will only use dawn dish soap. It definitely cuts through all grease and will make your glasses sparkling clean. In comparison to other soaps this is by far the best. It doesn't leave a streaky film
Haylee M.
Hodgenville, KY
You just can't go wrong with Dawn soap. Cuts through grease and is perfect for soaking dishes that have baked on grease. This has an amazing smell and is not too hard on your hands. Very nice lavender scent.
Jessica R.
Dunbar, WV
Get the dishes done and your hands soft too while your at it.... extra incentive to do the dishes right... It is for me. I love how clean my dishes get when I use Dawm... My mother uses it to.
olga p.
BRONX, NY
This smells so awesome. And also very gentle on the skin which is a plus. Nicely concentrated I don't have to use much when washing dishes and utensils and I like the different variety of scents.
Nikki M.
Winchendon, Ma
Favorite of Mine as Well As the Peace Colored Dawn Which Has Olay as well . Dawn is the only brand I purchase As it is the only Brand that seems to work . Love it will Always have a bottle on my Sink!
Liz N.
I've been exclusively using this dish soap for several years now. I prefer the other scent, but the lavender is still fantastic. It does an amazing job keeping my dishes sparkly clean and keeps my hands nice and soft. Other dish soaps dry out your hands but certainly not the case here!
Cynthia S.
This stuff works great and is fairly cheap. It works just like any other soap and smells great. It doesn't make my hands feel super odd when I'm done doing dishes either which is great.
Saaja S.
I only use dawn for washing dishes because, my mother has been using it for years and then once I got married I have been using it too. It get the job done, great for damages hands and tough on oil.
Jordyn C.
Cleans dishes very well & leaves hands moisturized. I have eczema and dish detergent usually dries my skin out pretty bad, this kind doesn't seem to do that as bad. I would buy again!
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA
Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL
We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?