BY DAWN #43 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

• We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is i...2 Answers
  • Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is th...8 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "It actually works really well for washing dishes." in 1 review
  • "Usually my hands get really dried out and chapped after washing tons of dishes, but this dish soap helps keep my hands soft and supple. " in 1 review
Alyssa T.
God always has and probably always will be my favorite dish detergent brand. Add in moisture for hands and great scent, washing dishes can't get much better than this.
Jessica T.
Love then lavender smell of this dish soap. Dawn is more expensive than other brands but it is a thicker soap therefor goes further. Keeps hands feeling soft after wash and doesn't dry hands out. I would recommend this Brand.
Shelbie K.
Mesa, AZ
Works good on tough grease stains, affordable, and leaves your hands soft, smooth, and smelling great. I usually just buy it from my local grocery store or Wal-Mart.
Vicky C.
Altoona, PA
This is another great item in the Dawn dish washing family. It has an incredible scent, leaves your hands feeling rejuvenated and cleans your dishes leaving a sparkling shine. I highly recommend Dawn dishwashing liquid.
Nicole N.
Amite, LA
When dawn came out with this I was so excited! I am now able to wash dishes and not have to worry about my hands drying out. It has a great sent and cleans everything perfectly! I always keep this in stock at my house
Katie A.
Gilroy, CA
Such a great product! It's doesn't dry out your hands when doing all those dishes after a long day. The great dawn product also cleaning so well. It has been a household product for years and just keeps getting better.
I love using this product! it smells wonderful and makes washing the dishes a little more bearable. it doesn't dry out my hands and keeps them soft. it also cleans tough food off of dishes specially good on grease!
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA
I really don't like the smell of this one. I put it in my kitchen sink's soap dispenser. I use it for hand washing. It leaves this lingering weird after smell on my hands. I don't really think it smells like lavender.
Ariel H.
Shoals, IN
Love this dish soap! It smells great and really gets the dishes clean. It also leaves my hands feeling soft after washing dishes. I definitely recommend trying this dish soap! It comes in a variety of scents as well!
Autumn M.
I love this product because it works so well and smells absolutely amazing! It is very moisturizing to the skin because of the hand renewal. I would definitely recommend this product to others who hand wash dishes!
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA
Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL
We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?