BY DAWN #56 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

• We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. ...2 Answers
  • Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? wint...8 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "It actually works really well for washing dishes." in 1 review
  • "Usually my hands get really dried out and chapped after washing tons of dishes, but this dish soap helps keep my hands soft and supple. " in 1 review
Kasey L.
Milton, WV
My hands often get very dry because we hand wash our dishes. I saw this on TV and thought I'd give it a try. It really does help your skin from dying out.
Yolanda J.
I have been using dawn of Olay for a while now and I love the scent and how it make my hands feel. It cleans well and it makes me want to do the dishes.
Natalie L.
This dish soap smells good and removes guck off dishes and pans as it leaves your hands feeling soft and moisturized as well. It's a good product to try!
Cassie G.
Interlachen, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I absolutely love Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay. It gets all the dishes squeeky clean with a nice fresh smell and leaves your hands super soft and smooth.
Jacky G.
I love Lavender scented things so when i came across this dish washing soap I had to try it out. Not only does it smell amazing but it gets the job done.
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This dish soap is gentle on my hands but harsh on greasy pans. It smells great. You don't have to scrub because the foaming bubbles is scrubbing for you.
Johan M.
Sevierville
Dawn is my favorite dish soap out there!! It is super effective. A tiny little bottle can last me a while! It is a little bit too pricey but so worth it
Amy S.
Manhattan, KS
This product smells wonderful and does soften your hands if you're like me with no dishwasher. 😊 I normally stick to the original Dawn as it is cheaper.
Davon D.
Imperial, NE
I love how this cleans the dishes and you can actually see the grease being pushed away This cleanses the dishes, but your hands come out feeling soft.
Bekah M.
Plano, TX
I love using this dish soap when soaking a large amount of dishes, but I can't justify buying it over generic since I rarely do dishes by hand anymore.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA
Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?