BY DAWN #14 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

• We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is i...2 Answers
  • Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is th...8 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "It actually works really well for washing dishes." in 1 review
  • "Usually my hands get really dried out and chapped after washing tons of dishes, but this dish soap helps keep my hands soft and supple. " in 1 review
Robin S.
Odenville, AL
Dawn Hand renewal hydrates your hands and makes washing dishes a fun experience. I am so impressed with the difference this product makes on my aging hands.
Danielle N.
San Pedro, CA
Washing diahes always dries out the hands, but Dawn with Olay really helps to reduce the negative impact of soap on the hands. Helps to keep hands hydrated.
Amanda K.
This smells sooooo good! Leaves you with clean dishes, clean hands, and very soft hands. Feels like a soap & lotion in one. Did I mention it smells amazing..
Melinda S.
Bladenboro, NC
I love using dawn when having to wash some of my dishes my hand. The lavender scent smells Devine. My only qualm is that it can be rather drying to my hands.
Brittany W.
Great Falls, MT
What a brilliant idea hand renewal was! I couldn't do dishes until I bought it. Smells amazing, doesn't hurt my skin and leaves my hands softer than before!
Kasey L.
Milton, WV
My hands often get very dry because we hand wash our dishes. I saw this on TV and thought I'd give it a try. It really does help your skin from dying out.
Ricki S.
I love the Hand Renewal line. I really see difference in my skin when I am scrubbing dishes. My hands get so dry and these soaps really help protect them.
Shelby C.
I usually really like to use Dawn products/soaps but I didn't like the over-lavender scent. If it was a bit toned down on the scent I would like this more.
Brittany G.
Paintsville, KY
Really love this one because my hands don't get all dry and yucky from using it! The scent is Fabulous and it goes above and beyond in cleaning my dishes!
Johan M.
Sevierville
Dawn is my favorite dish soap out there!! It is super effective. A tiny little bottle can last me a while! It is a little bit too pricey but so worth it
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA
Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?