BY DAWN #14 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

• We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is i...2 Answers
  • Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is th...8 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "It actually works really well for washing dishes." in 1 review
  • "Usually my hands get really dried out and chapped after washing tons of dishes, but this dish soap helps keep my hands soft and supple. " in 1 review
Nani F.
San Antonio, TX
I am both a loyal "dawn" and "Olay user for many years, and this definable does not disappoint! Smells yummy, works great, and feels pretty good too. Give it a try.
Amber D.
Greenville, SC
This is a great soap, normally with just a regular dish soap your hands get really dry, but with this it has the moisturizer in it so it keeps your hands really soft. i normally pick some up at walmart when i run out. I will keep buying because it is awesome!
Katia L.
Frederick, MD
Whenever I'm feeling lazy I always put them dishes into the dishwasher and this is something I really like to use because I feel like it really leaves my dishes clean and smelling delicious, I like it that it removes every left over from them and it leaves them shunning of clean
Cristina F.
Corpus Christi, TX
Dawn is the best dish soap. And the hand renewal keeps your hands soft. You can use it for as long as you want without drying up your hands plus it smells great
Stacey B.
Kingsland, GA
As a nurse and mom of 6 (5 boys) I wash my hand constanly. Dawn Hand Renewal keeps my hand soft and smother while being tough on grease keeping my dishes clean!
Kaitlyn G.
Baltimore, MD
Love the smell of this product. Also, love the way it leaves your hands feeling after finished using. It does not dry my hands out at all as other products do.
Melissa J.
Pearl, MS
Keeps my dishes clean. No scrubbing with Dawn, takes the grease away. Also, has a great smell. Leaves my hands feeling soft after dishes are done. Great price.
Joann B.
Naples, FL
Gosh what don't I use Dawn for? Dawn is perfect and not over powering with this scent. Cleans without leaving a residue, squeaky clean and my hands are soft!
Brandi O.
Wow did this make my hands feel soft. I love that this adds something to my hands rather than stripping away. Works well on dishes and love the lavender scent.
Robin S.
Odenville, AL
Dawn Hand renewal hydrates your hands and makes washing dishes a fun experience. I am so impressed with the difference this product makes on my aging hands.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA
Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?