BY DAWN #43 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

• We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is i...2 Answers
  • Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is th...8 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "It actually works really well for washing dishes." in 1 review
  • "Usually my hands get really dried out and chapped after washing tons of dishes, but this dish soap helps keep my hands soft and supple. " in 1 review
Carrie W.
Hiwasse, AR
This is very cheap and keeps those deep down greasy caked on dishes so clean
Paula C.
Love that they try to make dish detergent gentle on the skin. Great product
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Mega Parent Expert
This is my favorite fragrance of Dawn. It is floral and smells so pretty. It is a mid range price from any supermarkets. It does clean my dishes really well, leaving them squeaky clean.

I like this range as some products leave my hands super dry and tight after using it, but this one doesn’t.
Kim M.
Taylors, SC
We prefer the smell of the orange Dawn, but as far as hand care is concerned, this product really works. It doesn’t dry your hands out as badly as other dishwashing soaps. My skin feels softer after using this product.
Vilma A.
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original Really good product. Cuts grease fast and doesn't dry up my hands. I love that it doesn't stick to the dishes and leave that soapy smell either. I'd definitely recommend it.
Jacqueline F.
Torrington,CT
Mega Parent Expert
I really only buy this because I live the scent and the way it leaves my hands to be honest. It does its job and cleans the dishes but I love the way it leaves my hands.
Jennifer L.
Washing dishes can be a pain, especially since the water makes your hands all dry. With this I don't have to worry about that. My dishes get a nice clean on them and it removes grease. Then at the end my hand are left soft and not all dry and nasty. Would recommend.
Heeral P.
Austin, TX
I have really dry skin so I figured I would give this a try. I occasionally hand wash bigger posts and pans as they don't fit in the dishwasher. The soap smells amazing, A little of it goes a long way. It gets the grease off the first time and it doesn't leave my hands dry. I use to have to reapply lotion but not anymore. This soap doesn't leave my hand dry at all. I just dry them and am good o go. I have also gotten my mom to switch to this liquid. The lavender one smells the best!
Tammy D.
Piedmont, AL
Dawn is always in my kitchen, it has such a nice fresh scent. It's great for cutting the grease from your dinner dishes. I also, use Dawn Dishwashing liquid, to help fight nasty stains in my laundry. The Olay is awesome, leaves your hand soft, the lavender scent leaves my kitchen smelling so nice
Janina B.
This is legitimately the only dishwashing liquid I will buy. I have horribly sensitive skin, and washing the dishes always makes the skin on my hands red and sad. Dawn Hand Renewal is the only inexpensive soap that doesn't completely dry out my hands. I love it!
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA
Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL
We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?