BY DAWN #62 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

• We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is i...2 Answers
  • Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is th...8 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "It actually works really well for washing dishes." in 1 review
  • "Usually my hands get really dried out and chapped after washing tons of dishes, but this dish soap helps keep my hands soft and supple. " in 1 review
Alexis S.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Love this soap, I'll never stop buying it. It's not like average soap, it's actually thicker & saves money. Cleans dishes quicker then another other soap I've purchased.
Dee R.
Poplarville, MS
I really love dawn dish this one has a nice and it cleans dishes just like other dawn products it really takes grease out the way and softens hands while doing dishes
jay c.
Dove is very good. Cleans dishes. It leaves a good
scent on the dishes. Its also good hand soap. It
soften your hands. The smell of lavender is good. Its
good value.
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
I love using Dawn dish soap. Have a variety of great smelling scents to choose from. Cleans great and lathers up awesome so you aren't constantly adding more and more soap.
Felicia F.
I love the smell and the way my hands feel after washing dishes! I would highly recommend this product! My dishes are always sparkling afterwards! I only use DAWN!
Katherine V.
Norwalk, CA
Not only does this brand and type of soap wash dishes efficiently, it smells sooo so good. The Olay also moisturizes while you wash and that's always a plus. It's way better than other boring dish soap.
Grace P.
Saint Francis, WI
This stuff is great when you have to wash dishes every day!! I don't have a dishwasher at my new apartment and my hands have SUFFERED from the dish washing but this really does make a difference!
sandra a.
Chino, CA
Any product that has the smell lavender I'm all for it I love that' smell it's absolutely amazing you can never go wrong an this ascent also calms you so it's a plus
Julia H.
I love Dawn dishwashing soap. It's about all I use. If I just let my dishes soak for a little while then do a quick scrub and rinse, they are nearly spotless every time!
Nani F.
San Antonio, TX
I am both a loyal "dawn" and "Olay user for many years, and this definable does not disappoint! Smells yummy, works great, and feels pretty good too. Give it a try.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA
Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?