BY DAWN #41 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

• We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is i...2 Answers
  • Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is th...8 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "It actually works really well for washing dishes." in 1 review
  • "Usually my hands get really dried out and chapped after washing tons of dishes, but this dish soap helps keep my hands soft and supple. " in 1 review
Courtney A.
Grand Rapids, MI
Great dish soap. Honestly I would not buy any other dish soap. I love the smell and the way it feels on my hands. I would highly recommend this product to anyone. Also, the price isn't bad either :)
Jordan S.
Brooklyn, NY
I will only use dawn dish soap. It definitely cuts through all grease and will make your glasses sparkling clean. In comparison to other soaps this is by far the best. It doesn't leave a streaky film
Cheyenne V.
Waco, TX
The hand renewal is the best for somebody that doesn't own a dish washer and is constantly washing dishes. The lavender scent is good and the price is even better if it leaves your hands smooth
Wendy C.
Anna, TX
This is my favorite dish soap for things I don't want to put in the dishwasher, including pots and pans. It smells great, is gentle on my hands, and really gets the job done. No complaints!
Jessica R.
Dunbar, WV
Get the dishes done and your hands soft too while your at it.... extra incentive to do the dishes right... It is for me. I love how clean my dishes get when I use Dawm... My mother uses it to.
Ali S.
This dish soap is awesome. I hate how my hands feel so dry with ordinary dish soaps. I was so happy when I finally got a chance to try this one! Definitely leaves your hands feeling less dry.
stephanie S.
Brunswick, GA
This is my most loved household product.I love love the way this makes my hands feel AND it cleans my dishes fabulously!! This is an awesome product!! Highly recommend this to everyone!!!!!
Esmeralda  T.
Ooltewah , TN
This dishwashing soap is a lifesaver. Not only does it cut grease, and get my dishes squeaky clean, it does so without drying out my hands. A huge lifesaver, especially in the winter months.
Nicole W.
I love everything about this dish soap. I love the way it makes my hands feel and smell and leaves dishes super clean and film free. I hate feeling a film on my dishes like with some liquids.
Haylee M.
Hodgenville, KY
You just can't go wrong with Dawn soap. Cuts through grease and is perfect for soaking dishes that have baked on grease. This has an amazing smell and is not too hard on your hands. Very nice lavender scent.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA
Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?