BY DAWN #62 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

• We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is i...2 Answers
  • Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is th...8 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "It actually works really well for washing dishes." in 1 review
  • "Usually my hands get really dried out and chapped after washing tons of dishes, but this dish soap helps keep my hands soft and supple. " in 1 review
Angela M.
Astoria, NY
I've always used dawn dishwashing liquid. Once they introduced the olay hand renewal I definitely had to continue buying! The scents and the way it doesn't dry out your hands after washing dishes is always amazing!
Kelly L.
Cedar Springs, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Dawn is my favorite dish soap already (won't buy anything else), but I love the Olay ones, because your hands feel so soft and don't get dried out! They smell so great too, you ALMOST forget you're doing the dishes!
Terry H.
Selma, AL
I love this product as it is very effective at cleaning dishes while also helping to keep your hands soft. I also love Lavender so that's a nice bonus. Another item easy to buy at Wal-Mart and it's a great value. Highly recommend!
Mary Ann H.
Muldrow, OK
I hand wash my dishes and the only brand I use is Dawn. When I saw that it came in a lavender fragrance, I had to try it. I love the way it smells and because it's Dawn it doesn't make my hands feel dry.
Amber B.
Hustisford, WI
Ive always have use dawn dish soap. I usually use the original blue one which sometimes made my hands a little dry when i did tons of dishes. The hand renewal dish soap doesnt ever make my hands feel dry
sarah r.
Raleigh, NC
If I HAVE to do dishes, would much rather use this! Love the scent and the idea that includes ingredients that might help, rather than harm my hands. I do feel that it's gentle and cleans my dishes as well as it ever has! I love the scent too, I often use it rather than hand soap!
Courtney A.
Grand Rapids, MI
Great dish soap. Honestly I would not buy any other dish soap. I love the smell and the way it feels on my hands. I would highly recommend this product to anyone. Also, the price isn't bad either :)
Nicole W.
I love everything about this dish soap. I love the way it makes my hands feel and smell and leaves dishes super clean and film free. I hate feeling a film on my dishes like with some liquids.
stephanie S.
Brunswick, GA
This is my most loved household product.I love love the way this makes my hands feel AND it cleans my dishes fabulously!! This is an awesome product!! Highly recommend this to everyone!!!!!
Cheyenne V.
Waco, TX
The hand renewal is the best for somebody that doesn't own a dish washer and is constantly washing dishes. The lavender scent is good and the price is even better if it leaves your hands smooth
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA
Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?