Add a Photo

By DAWN
#34 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

Photos (4)
Reyna G.
Reyna G.
Greendale, WI
June 29, 2016, 4:14 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal With Olay Lavender
This stuff is very nice. It has a nice, light gentle feel and it helps to moisturize hands. It has a nice secent. You can find this really anywhere. Like target pick n save. Any local grocery store. I think it's worth the money because I think how it makes my hands feel. Especially if I use a hand lotion after washing dishes.
Sami L.
Sami L.
Nov. 17, 2016, 12:57 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal With Olay Lavender
When I am cleaning something in the sink or in a bucket outside, this dish soap is great for when you hands get too dry and it protects from getting to dry if you use before starting to clean. Dawn is very affordable for the product you are buying and it never fails to clean well! The smells are also amazing.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Flowery Branch, GA
July 22, 2016, 11:06 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal With Olay Lavender
I love Dawn products so the Hand Renewal with Olay Lavender in it peaked my interest. I loved the Lavender scented soap while washing dishes. The Olay aspect though didn't quite win me over on the higher price point. Still a great product so if I get it on sale I would buy it first over regular Dawn soap.
Amber V.
Amber V.
Dutton, Al
Aug. 24, 2016, 10:15 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal With Olay Lavender
Use this all the time. I don't have a dishwasher, I'm the dishwasher and when you have a husband and two kids you wash dishes all the time. My hands would get so rough and dry before I bought this and since using this my hands are soft and touchable and smells so good. Never using another brand again.
Monique N.
Monique N.
I love this dish soap. I decided to try the lavender scent right away when it was released and have not boughten another dish soap or even a different scent since. The Olay part really does help with dryness on your hands after washing a load of dishes. I would recomend this product to anybody.
Georgia C.
Georgia C.
Aug. 19, 2016, 2:33 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal With Olay Lavender
Love the hand renewal soap. I often look for hand renewal soap because my skin is so dry and my hands get chapped especially in the winter. I can definitely tell a difference between this and regular soap. Good price and lasts a long time. I hand wash all our dishes. So that a a bonus for me
Chloe V.
Chloe V.
Bremerton, WA
Aug. 13, 2016, 4:08 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal With Olay Lavender
As someone who does dishes by hand daily I was looking for a product that wouldn't be too harsh on my skin. Luckily I found this bad boy and was relieved. My hands feel softer after using this and they also smell nice. The price isn't ridiculous and it works like any other Dawn dish soap!
I absolutely loved using this handsoap! I was able to get it on sale so I didn't feel too bad about the cost but buying Dawns original scent from a big box store just makes more sense economically. Love the brand and every once in a while I love to splurge on the one containing Olay
Maria A.
Maria A.
Marion , VA
June 20, 2016, 7:32 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal With Olay Lavender
Dawn is tough enough to cut grease and stubborn baked and set on foods and stains on dishes and gentle enough to wash the most delicate China and stem ware , as well as silver. It is also safe enough to use on pets and other animals. Dawn is all I use and it only takes a little.
Katia L.
Katia L.
Frederick, MD
June 21, 2016, 12:56 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal With Olay Lavender
Whenever I'm feeling lazy I always put them dishes into the dishwasher and this is something I really like to use because I feel like it really leaves my dishes clean and smelling delicious, I like it that it removes every left over from them and it leaves them shunning of clean
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San leandro, CA
Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL
We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?