Add a Photo

By DAWN
#27 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

Photos (4)
Marlene L.
Marlene L.
Brownsville, TX

Dawn is one of those products you must have in your home. Not only does it clean your dishes but works freat for other things too. I use it for stubborn stains on my toddler's clothes with a little baking soda. I use it to wash grime off our vehicle's tires. We even use it for our pets. It does not irritate your hands at all.
Reyna G.
Reyna G.
Greendale, WI

This stuff is very nice. It has a nice, light gentle feel and it helps to moisturize hands. It has a nice secent. You can find this really anywhere. Like target pick n save. Any local grocery store. I think it's worth the money because I think how it makes my hands feel. Especially if I use a hand lotion after washing dishes.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Austin, TX

This is my favorite brand of dishsoap. With Dawn a small amount can go a long way. With other dish soaps I have to use a lot of the product to get the same results as the smaller amount of Dawn. Definitely recommend. It might be more expensive than other brands, but it'll probably last you twice as much as the others.
Sami L.
Sami L.

When I am cleaning something in the sink or in a bucket outside, this dish soap is great for when you hands get too dry and it protects from getting to dry if you use before starting to clean. Dawn is very affordable for the product you are buying and it never fails to clean well! The smells are also amazing.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Flowery Branch, GA

I love Dawn products so the Hand Renewal with Olay Lavender in it peaked my interest. I loved the Lavender scented soap while washing dishes. The Olay aspect though didn't quite win me over on the higher price point. Still a great product so if I get it on sale I would buy it first over regular Dawn soap.
Kammy T.
Kammy T.

Great soap! I looked forward to doing dishes. Funny, huh? My hands are already soft and smooth, so I cannot say I noticed a difference. I sometimes snuck it into my facial routine, as it helped with blemishes. I loved using it as a hand soap, at times. The lavender scent is amazing. Definitely recommend!
Amber V.
Amber V.
Dutton, Al

Use this all the time. I don't have a dishwasher, I'm the dishwasher and when you have a husband and two kids you wash dishes all the time. My hands would get so rough and dry before I bought this and since using this my hands are soft and touchable and smells so good. Never using another brand again.
Georgia C.
Georgia C.

Love the hand renewal soap. I often look for hand renewal soap because my skin is so dry and my hands get chapped especially in the winter. I can definitely tell a difference between this and regular soap. Good price and lasts a long time. I hand wash all our dishes. So that a a bonus for me
Ashley P.
Ashley P.

In terms of dishwashing effectiveness, this product is pretty standard. But despite it's creamy consistency, I didn't find this any easier on my hands than other dishwashing liquids. Granted, I have extremely dry skin on my hands to begin with. I wouldn't bother getting this product again.
Chloe V.
Chloe V.
Bremerton, WA

As someone who does dishes by hand daily I was looking for a product that wouldn't be too harsh on my skin. Luckily I found this bad boy and was relieved. My hands feel softer after using this and they also smell nice. The price isn't ridiculous and it works like any other Dawn dish soap!
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA

Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL

We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?

Join Now