Add a Photo

By DAWN
#50 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

Photos (4)
Christina F.
Christina F.

The hand renewal line definitely helps to keep your hands from getting dry and sore, especially if you are someone who washes their hands a lot. My only concern is that when I use these on dishes I wonder if it leaves any sort of residue. For that reason I prefer to use this only for certain jobs and I have another dish soap as well
Jeana H.
Jeana H.
Palmetto, FL

Dawn has long been the name brand dish detergent to use for not only washing dishes but also making homemade cleaning products and doing kids' science experiments. Dawn Olay leaves hands smooth instead of dried out after washing a sink full of dishes. The lavender scent is also calming and not as obtrusive as other detergents.
Reyna G.
Reyna G.
Greendale, WI

This stuff is very nice. It has a nice, light gentle feel and it helps to moisturize hands. It has a nice secent. You can find this really anywhere. Like target pick n save. Any local grocery store. I think it's worth the money because I think how it makes my hands feel. Especially if I use a hand lotion after washing dishes.
Marlene L.
Marlene L.
Brownsville, TX

Dawn is one of those products you must have in your home. Not only does it clean your dishes but works freat for other things too. I use it for stubborn stains on my toddler's clothes with a little baking soda. I use it to wash grime off our vehicle's tires. We even use it for our pets. It does not irritate your hands at all.
Sami L.
Sami L.

When I am cleaning something in the sink or in a bucket outside, this dish soap is great for when you hands get too dry and it protects from getting to dry if you use before starting to clean. Dawn is very affordable for the product you are buying and it never fails to clean well! The smells are also amazing.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Flowery Branch, GA

I love Dawn products so the Hand Renewal with Olay Lavender in it peaked my interest. I loved the Lavender scented soap while washing dishes. The Olay aspect though didn't quite win me over on the higher price point. Still a great product so if I get it on sale I would buy it first over regular Dawn soap.
Kammy T.
Kammy T.

Great soap! I looked forward to doing dishes. Funny, huh? My hands are already soft and smooth, so I cannot say I noticed a difference. I sometimes snuck it into my facial routine, as it helped with blemishes. I loved using it as a hand soap, at times. The lavender scent is amazing. Definitely recommend!
Amber V.
Amber V.
Dutton, Al

Use this all the time. I don't have a dishwasher, I'm the dishwasher and when you have a husband and two kids you wash dishes all the time. My hands would get so rough and dry before I bought this and since using this my hands are soft and touchable and smells so good. Never using another brand again.
Monique N.
Monique N.

I love this dish soap. I decided to try the lavender scent right away when it was released and have not boughten another dish soap or even a different scent since. The Olay part really does help with dryness on your hands after washing a load of dishes. I would recomend this product to anybody.
Georgia C.
Georgia C.

Love the hand renewal soap. I often look for hand renewal soap because my skin is so dry and my hands get chapped especially in the winter. I can definitely tell a difference between this and regular soap. Good price and lasts a long time. I hand wash all our dishes. So that a a bonus for me
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA

Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL

We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?

Join Now