Add a Photo

By DAWN
#50 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

Photos (4)
kuku k.
kuku k.

I bought 1 and loved it so now am buying the 3 pack so I make sure I don't run out. Bought it originally at WalMart and went to buy another bottle and they no longer had it. So typical. Not the first cleaning product that I've fallen in love with that they've stopped carrying. This stuff smells divine and my hands stay soft. Works like you'd expect Dawn to work.
joy m.
joy m.

gentle on the hands for sure, and definitely smells great! also i dont need a lot to use for the dishes that I wash when i end up not throwing them all in the dishwasher. a few drops in a tub of warm water is usually enough to last me the entire dishwashing, which includes washing my pots and pans that do not fit my tabletop dishwasher.
Jeana H.
Jeana H.
Palmetto, FL

Dawn has long been the name brand dish detergent to use for not only washing dishes but also making homemade cleaning products and doing kids' science experiments. Dawn Olay leaves hands smooth instead of dried out after washing a sink full of dishes. The lavender scent is also calming and not as obtrusive as other detergents.
Marlene L.
Marlene L.
Brownsville, TX

Dawn is one of those products you must have in your home. Not only does it clean your dishes but works freat for other things too. I use it for stubborn stains on my toddler's clothes with a little baking soda. I use it to wash grime off our vehicle's tires. We even use it for our pets. It does not irritate your hands at all.
Reyna G.
Reyna G.
Greendale, WI

This stuff is very nice. It has a nice, light gentle feel and it helps to moisturize hands. It has a nice secent. You can find this really anywhere. Like target pick n save. Any local grocery store. I think it's worth the money because I think how it makes my hands feel. Especially if I use a hand lotion after washing dishes.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Austin, TX

This is my favorite brand of dishsoap. With Dawn a small amount can go a long way. With other dish soaps I have to use a lot of the product to get the same results as the smaller amount of Dawn. Definitely recommend. It might be more expensive than other brands, but it'll probably last you twice as much as the others.
Lauralee E.
Lauralee E.
Newmarket, NH

Tough on grease but not on my hands! I don't have to hand wash dishes often but in the past I'd avoid it because other soaps dried my hands out, not this! The Olay keeps my hands looking great and you can always count on Dawn to get your tough baked on messes right out with little effort, I'll always use Dawn
Sami L.
Sami L.

When I am cleaning something in the sink or in a bucket outside, this dish soap is great for when you hands get too dry and it protects from getting to dry if you use before starting to clean. Dawn is very affordable for the product you are buying and it never fails to clean well! The smells are also amazing.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Flowery Branch, GA

I love Dawn products so the Hand Renewal with Olay Lavender in it peaked my interest. I loved the Lavender scented soap while washing dishes. The Olay aspect though didn't quite win me over on the higher price point. Still a great product so if I get it on sale I would buy it first over regular Dawn soap.
Kammy T.
Kammy T.

Great soap! I looked forward to doing dishes. Funny, huh? My hands are already soft and smooth, so I cannot say I noticed a difference. I sometimes snuck it into my facial routine, as it helped with blemishes. I loved using it as a hand soap, at times. The lavender scent is amazing. Definitely recommend!
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA

Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL

We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?

Join Now