Add a Photo

By DAWN
#50 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

Photos (4)
Melody W.
Melody W.
Miramichi, NB

The smell could be better, but the product cleans dishes well. I don't find it overly moisturizing though.. I feel like the Olay part of it is pointless.
Kristine E.
Kristine E.

I usually just buy whichever dish soap is cheapest when I need it but I like the smell of this one and I like how it makes your hands soft not dried out.
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.

I love Lavender scented things so when i came across this dish washing soap I had to try it out. Not only does it smell amazing but it gets the job done.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Manhattan, KS

This product smells wonderful and does soften your hands if you're like me with no dishwasher. šŸ˜Š I normally stick to the original Dawn as it is cheaper.
Cassie G.
Cassie G.
Palatka, Florida

I absolutely love Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay. It gets all the dishes squeeky clean with a nice fresh smell and leaves your hands super soft and smooth.
Yolanda J.
Yolanda J.

I have been using dawn of Olay for a while now and I love the scent and how it make my hands feel. It cleans well and it makes me want to do the dishes.
Bekah M.
Bekah M.
Plano, TX

I love using this dish soap when soaking a large amount of dishes, but I can't justify buying it over generic since I rarely do dishes by hand anymore.
Davon D.
Davon D.
Imperial, NE

I love how this cleans the dishes and you can actually see the grease being pushed away This cleanses the dishes, but your hands come out feeling soft.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Norwell, Ma

I always go for this brand because it doesn't leave my hands dry. I don't like to wear gloves when I do my dishes. The different scents are great too.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Largo, FL

Love Dawn and love Olay! So of course I love a product that combines both of them! It cleans our dishes wonderfully and our hands feel amazing after!
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA

Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL

We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?

Join Now