BY DAWN #57 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

• We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. ...2 Answers
  • Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? wint...8 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "It actually works really well for washing dishes." in 1 review
  • "Usually my hands get really dried out and chapped after washing tons of dishes, but this dish soap helps keep my hands soft and supple. " in 1 review
Alicia C.
Lakewood, WA
I love this dish soap. Not only does it get my dishes really clean. It also smells super good. Usually my hands get really dried out and chapped after washing tons of dishes, but this dish soap helps keep my hands soft and supple.
Taylor S.
Lowell, MA
I really like that this product keeps my hands soft while I'm doing the dishes. I smells amazing! and get the job done! It is however a little pricey. I could probably get the same result with regular dish soap and some lotion. Its a nice product overall.
Morgan C.
Shelton, CT
This soap is great for washing dishes and softens your hands too! Talk about killing two birds with one stone! I've always hated that saying but I figured it worked here.
Gia S.
Honestly one of the best dish soaps out there. it foams and cleans pretty nicely. I love that the olay allows your skin to feel even better after using it. definitely recommend
Monike H.
Watsonville, CA
I am currently using Dawn Platinium Power of 1 soak !! ommggg its the bomb!!! you have to get and exactly like this one but the other one also has bleach alt. :) Dawn brand is the best you can even use it on your dirty pets!
Christi G.
Russell Spgs, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn dishwashing soap is known for getting rid of oil on things other than dishes. This formula with the play hand renewal helps my hands stay soft and not look so old
Shelbie K.
Mesa, AZ
Works good on tough grease stains, affordable, and leaves your hands soft, smooth, and smelling great. I usually just buy it from my local grocery store or Wal-Mart.
Vicky C.
Altoona, PA
This is another great item in the Dawn dish washing family. It has an incredible scent, leaves your hands feeling rejuvenated and cleans your dishes leaving a sparkling shine. I highly recommend Dawn dishwashing liquid.
Sarah A.
Mobile, AL
I love this soap. It is sometimes hard for me to find it, but I stock up when I do. I don't typically enjoy the smell of lavender, but there's something about the way this soap feels and smells that is just wonderful.
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My favorite diswashing liquid! Its not gona damage your skin and wash dishes like a pro!!! Smells good too! And little drop goes along way! I promise its a good buy!
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA
Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?