BY DAWN #56 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

• We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. ...2 Answers
  • Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? wint...8 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "It actually works really well for washing dishes." in 1 review
  • "Usually my hands get really dried out and chapped after washing tons of dishes, but this dish soap helps keep my hands soft and supple. " in 1 review
Wendy P.
Chester, VA
Awesome! I love the way my hands feel after I use this. Sometimes I have to use as a hand soap so I love that it doesn't dry my hands out but it does the dishwashing job as well@!
Justine V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This soap works really well to clean and get tough, dried food off dishes. I can't really tell if the moisturizing works well, because I use a sponge with a handle. I like the scent in the color of it.
Amy H.
Corning, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Absolutely love this product. As always dawn delivers cleaning strength and provides a little olay for soft hands. The scent is pretty relaxing too, even though you're scrubbing dishes.
Krystal O.
Sand Springs, OK
The best match of companies. I know that dawn will get my delicate dishes clean and keep my hands looking beautiful. I have also used this to wash my dogs and not only does it do the job it makes their fur and skin feel so soft and smooth.
lemon m.
The scent is the most important thing to me in a dish-washing soap . I love this one. It seems to last a long time and I don't have to use as much as other brands I have tried
Tessa B.
Minnetonka, MN
This dish soap was great and it did keep my hands less dry when washing the dishes. It has a thick consistency and Lathered well to make things soapy. I didn't love the scent.
Desiree D.
Edwardsville, IL
This has a super pretty scent that leaves your kitchen, dishes, and hands smelling sweet. Very strong and works wonders on removing stains. Can be purchased at any grocery store. Highly recommend to anyone who washes dished by hand.
Marvin M.
Dawn was smart for creating this. I like it because after washing dishes I don't feel any extreme need to grab lotion. It really feels great in the winter when i was dishes then have to leave the house. My hands rain moisturized.
Alissia W.
Ocala, FL
Love this soap. It leaves my hands baby bottom soft and it smells absolutely amazing n you just can't go wrong with his one. It gets the job done and you can enjoy washing the dishes !
I Would definitely recommend to a friend !
Alicia C.
Lakewood, WA
I love this dish soap. Not only does it get my dishes really clean. It also smells super good. Usually my hands get really dried out and chapped after washing tons of dishes, but this dish soap helps keep my hands soft and supple.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA
Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?