Add a Photo

By DAWN
#50 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

Photos (4)
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
Warner Robins, GA

As a nurse and mom of 6 (5 boys) I wash my hand constanly. Dawn Hand Renewal keeps my hand soft and smother while being tough on grease keeping my dishes clean!
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Pearl, MS

Keeps my dishes clean. No scrubbing with Dawn, takes the grease away. Also, has a great smell. Leaves my hands feeling soft after dishes are done. Great price.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.

This smells sooooo good! Leaves you with clean dishes, clean hands, and very soft hands. Feels like a soap & lotion in one. Did I mention it smells amazing..
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
San Pedro, CA

Washing diahes always dries out the hands, but Dawn with Olay really helps to reduce the negative impact of soap on the hands. Helps to keep hands hydrated.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Great Falls, MT

What a brilliant idea hand renewal was! I couldn't do dishes until I bought it. Smells amazing, doesn't hurt my skin and leaves my hands softer than before!
Robin S.
Robin S.
Odenville, AL

Dawn Hand renewal hydrates your hands and makes washing dishes a fun experience. I am so impressed with the difference this product makes on my aging hands.
Shelby C.
Shelby C.

I usually really like to use Dawn products/soaps but I didn't like the over-lavender scent. If it was a bit toned down on the scent I would like this more.
Kasey L.
Kasey L.
South Point, OH

My hands often get very dry because we hand wash our dishes. I saw this on TV and thought I'd give it a try. It really does help your skin from dying out.
Ricki S.
Ricki S.

I love the Hand Renewal line. I really see difference in my skin when I am scrubbing dishes. My hands get so dry and these soaps really help protect them.
Melody W.
Melody W.
Miramichi, NB

The smell could be better, but the product cleans dishes well. I don't find it overly moisturizing though.. I feel like the Olay part of it is pointless.
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA

Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL

We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?

Join Now