Add a Photo

By DAWN
#50 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

Photos (4)
Dee R.
Dee R.
Poplarville, MS

I really love dawn dish this one has a nice and it cleans dishes just like other dawn products it really takes grease out the way and softens hands while doing dishes
Jana S.
Jana S.
Muncie, IN

I love this product! I am actually allergic to many dish detergents, and this one does not irritate my skin at all, and leaves my hands feeling soft and rejuvenated.
Marleen
Marleen

I use the Olay line for cleaning my makeup brushes ! It definitely helps if you're on a budget. It also cleans your brushes better than if you were to use baby soap.
sandra a.
sandra a.
Chino, CA

Any product that has the smell lavender I'm all for it I love that' smell it's absolutely amazing you can never go wrong an this ascent also calms you so it's a plus
Melanie E.
Melanie E.
Portland, OR

My favorite diswashing liquid! Its not gona damage your skin and wash dishes like a pro!!! Smells good too! And little drop goes along way! I promise its a good buy!
Shelbie K.
Shelbie K.
Mesa, AZ

Works good on tough grease stains, affordable, and leaves your hands soft, smooth, and smelling great. I usually just buy it from my local grocery store or Wal-Mart.
jay c.

good value.
Nani F.
Nani F.
San Antonio, TX

I am both a loyal "dawn" and "Olay user for many years, and this definable does not disappoint! Smells yummy, works great, and feels pretty good too. Give it a try.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Raleigh, NC

I have ezcema on my hands, so washing dishes is the worst. This dish detergent helps to keep my hands from drying out too much. MoisturI zing after is much easier.
Felicia F.
Felicia F.

I love the smell and the way my hands feel after washing dishes! I would highly recommend this product! My dishes are always sparkling afterwards! I only use DAWN!
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA

Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL

We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?

Join Now