BY DAWN #46 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

• We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is i...2 Answers
  • Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is th...8 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "It actually works really well for washing dishes." in 1 review
  • "Usually my hands get really dried out and chapped after washing tons of dishes, but this dish soap helps keep my hands soft and supple. " in 1 review
Delina A.
Philadelphia, PA
I love dawn, it really goes a long way and cleans the dishes so well. I like the hand renewal line, leaves me hands softer than they would be normally after doing a sink full of dishes.
Harlow B.
Mount Dora, FL
Dawn is the best dish soap hands down. It cleans of oil and butter witch are major hard to get off dishes. I also use it to clean my makeup brushes and you can spot clean carpets with it. Love this stuff
Nickie L.
Chaska, MN
I like this product. I purchased it because it said 'hand renewal' and figured that had to be a good thing. It is an effective dish soap and has a nice scent but it was not as moisturizing as I had hoped it would be. I think my expectations were too high.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
I love this gentle on the hands, but tough on grease and grime soap formula. My dishes are always spotless, and I know I'm getting the Dawn clean that I have come to love. My hands never feel too dry after washing dishes. And the scent is pleasant and clean.
Kaobe S.
Reading, PA
This is my favorite dish soap because it lathers great and it does not dry out my hands. It also works at a great safe features bath for puppies and kittens without bothering their skin.
Alicia T.
I love dawn because it can be used for so much more than dishes. I had a friend who was frustrated with something she used in her hair that made it greasy, and regular shampoo wouldn't touch it. I suggested this and sure enough her hair returned to normal!
Becca K.
Stratford, CT
Love the fact this has olay in it. It's nice to be able to do dishes without having chapped, red hands. Great on tackling tough grease stains and keeping pots and pans clean and fresh
Kristina M.
Fort Worth, TX
This has so many benefits that I love. For one, Dawn is the best "shampoo" for my dog. Put a little on and you'll see critters immediately jump off. Clean dishes, hands, and pets!!
Justine V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This soap works really well to clean and get tough, dried food off dishes. I can't really tell if the moisturizing works well, because I use a sponge with a handle. I like the scent in the color of it.
Amy H.
Corning, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Absolutely love this product. As always dawn delivers cleaning strength and provides a little olay for soft hands. The scent is pretty relaxing too, even though you're scrubbing dishes.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA
Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?