BY DAWN #14 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

• We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is i...2 Answers
  • Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is th...8 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "It actually works really well for washing dishes." in 1 review
  • "Usually my hands get really dried out and chapped after washing tons of dishes, but this dish soap helps keep my hands soft and supple. " in 1 review
Lyndsay J.
Logan
I have always loved dawn soap and how gentle it is on my house. I love that it cuts through all the grease. I love the different scents and love the price of it all. It does a very nice job doing its job and not killing my hands or skin. I would recommend this product to others
Victoria C.
Glen Cove, NY
This bottle lasted me months and months of dishwashing and I didn't have a dishwasher in my apartment. I love love love Dawn because they really deliver - a drop lasts forever! As for the moisturizer in here for my hands I really didn't notice much but the smell was lovely.
Rachel M.
East Rutherford, NJ
Only Dish soap that the family will use. When we get the other stuff it drives me absolutely crazy because it doesn't work as well. Sometimes they'll refill this bottle and I know immediately if it is different than Dawn. Thanks for teaming up with my favorite company Olay!
Tracie W.
Olin, NC
This stuff will leave your hands feeling so soft unlike other detergents. It is affordable and you can always find it at Wal-Mart. Some other places only carry the plain Dawn though. So Wal-Mart is your best bet. I buy this over and over and would recommend to a friend.
Michaela B.
Warsaw, MO
I love this product. My hands are softer when I use this product rather than other dish soaps. Honestly you can't go wrong with the formula or scent! Also, it's Dawn, so it cleans your dishes well!
Karen O.
I don't use the dishwasher so a gentle soap but strong enough to keep dishes clean is a must!!! This one does all of that and more. It doesn't leave my hands feeling dried out and it smells great!!
Ashlyn Z.
Dawn is the best dishsoap hands down. I love the hand renewal line because it doesn't feel as harsh when I wash, but I know that it is getting the dishes clean. I also love the smell and look of this line, the colors are nice. I would recommend dawn above all else.
Natalie S.
When I had to handwash all my dishes due to not having a dishwasher in my apartment, I purchased this product. I thought it did a good job of cleaning, but I was hoping it would not dry out my hands as much as the normal soap. I think it worked ok for the price.
Andrea M.
Cumberland
DAWN! I love you! It comes in so many different scents but, my most favorite is probably the green apple one which is also anti-bacterial. I favor this stuff over every other brand because it is worth every penny. 2 dollars a bottle and will last plenty of washings.
Meagen H.
Dallas, TX
I love the smell! I love how easily it cuts grease. And I love how nondrying it is. I bought this in bulk, and don't regret it. I hate doing dishes. However, the way this smells makes me feel like it's a higher end product, and thus makes dishes less of a chore.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA
Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?