Add a Photo

By DAWN
#50 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

Photos (4)
Gia S.
Gia S.

Honestly one of the best dish soaps out there. it foams and cleans pretty nicely. I love that the olay allows your skin to feel even better after using it. definitely recommend
S S.
S S.
Morgantown, WV

I love lavender and I love dish soap that doesn't dry the heck out of my hands, so I mostly use this stuff. It smells too nice for dish soap which is off-putting, but not bad.
Tessa B.
Tessa B.
Minnetonka, MN

This dish soap was great and it did keep my hands less dry when washing the dishes. It has a thick consistency and Lathered well to make things soapy. I didn't love the scent.
lemon m.
lemon m.

The scent is the most important thing to me in a dish-washing soap . I love this one. It seems to last a long time and I don't have to use as much as other brands I have tried
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
West Columbia, TX

Love the scent, price, way my hands feel after doing the dishes. They are not super dry and starting to crack. With 5 kids and 2 adults I do a lot of dishes in our house.
Kennedy M.
Kennedy M.
Mesa, AZ

This smells so good and it actually does moisturize my skin while most other dish soap drys them out. I also use this to wash my makeup brushes and it works like a charm!
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Shelton, CT

This soap is great for washing dishes and softens your hands too! Talk about killing two birds with one stone! I've always hated that saying but I figured it worked here.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Saint Petersburg, FL

Love this soap, I'll never stop buying it. It's not like average soap, it's actually thicker & saves money. Cleans dishes quicker then another other soap I've purchased.
J T.
J T.
San Leandro, CA

Dawn is the only soap I use to wash dishes. Love the lavender scent and it does makes your hand soft. You don't needs tons of soap either and its great for oily dishes.
Christi G.
Christi G.
Russell Spgs, KY

Dawn dishwashing soap is known for getting rid of oil on things other than dishes. This formula with the play hand renewal helps my hands stay soft and not look so old
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA

Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL

We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?

Join Now