BY DAWN #57 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

• We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. ...2 Answers
  • Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? wint...8 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "It actually works really well for washing dishes." in 1 review
  • "Usually my hands get really dried out and chapped after washing tons of dishes, but this dish soap helps keep my hands soft and supple. " in 1 review
Liz N.
I've been exclusively using this dish soap for several years now. I prefer the other scent, but the lavender is still fantastic. It does an amazing job keeping my dishes sparkly clean and keeps my hands nice and soft. Other dish soaps dry out your hands but certainly not the case here!
Victoria C.
Glen Cove, NY
This bottle lasted me months and months of dishwashing and I didn't have a dishwasher in my apartment. I love love love Dawn because they really deliver - a drop lasts forever! As for the moisturizer in here for my hands I really didn't notice much but the smell was lovely.
Rachel M.
Only Dish soap that the family will use. When we get the other stuff it drives me absolutely crazy because it doesn't work as well. Sometimes they'll refill this bottle and I know immediately if it is different than Dawn. Thanks for teaming up with my favorite company Olay!
Lyndsay J.
Logan
I have always loved dawn soap and how gentle it is on my house. I love that it cuts through all the grease. I love the different scents and love the price of it all. It does a very nice job doing its job and not killing my hands or skin. I would recommend this product to others
Elizabeth U.
Winder, GA
This Dish soap doesn't dry out my hands like the others, works on tough hardwater stained dishes, fights and cuts grease with no problem, and the lavander relaxes me in the process! Love this product!
Tracie W.
Olin, NC
This stuff will leave your hands feeling so soft unlike other detergents. It is affordable and you can always find it at Wal-Mart. Some other places only carry the plain Dawn though. So Wal-Mart is your best bet. I buy this over and over and would recommend to a friend.
Karen O.
I don't use the dishwasher so a gentle soap but strong enough to keep dishes clean is a must!!! This one does all of that and more. It doesn't leave my hands feeling dried out and it smells great!!
Michaela B.
Bolivar, MO
I love this product. My hands are softer when I use this product rather than other dish soaps. Honestly you can't go wrong with the formula or scent! Also, it's Dawn, so it cleans your dishes well!
Ashlyn Z.
Dawn is the best dishsoap hands down. I love the hand renewal line because it doesn't feel as harsh when I wash, but I know that it is getting the dishes clean. I also love the smell and look of this line, the colors are nice. I would recommend dawn above all else.
Meagen H.
Dallas, TX
I love the smell! I love how easily it cuts grease. And I love how nondrying it is. I bought this in bulk, and don't regret it. I hate doing dishes. However, the way this smells makes me feel like it's a higher end product, and thus makes dishes less of a chore.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA
Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?