Add a Photo

By DAWN
#33 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

Photos (4)
Shelby C.
Shelby C.

I usually really like to use Dawn products/soaps but I didn't like the over-lavender scent. If it was a bit toned down on the scent I would like this more.
Oyuky R.
Oyuky R.
Albuquerque, NM

This dish soap is gentle on my hands but harsh on greasy pans. It smells great. You don't have to scrub because the foaming bubbles is scrubbing for you.
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.

I love Lavender scented things so when i came across this dish washing soap I had to try it out. Not only does it smell amazing but it gets the job done.
Johan M.
Johan M.
Sevierville

Dawn is my favorite dish soap out there!! It is super effective. A tiny little bottle can last me a while! It is a little bit too pricey but so worth it
Cassie G.
Cassie G.
Palatka, Fl

I absolutely love Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay. It gets all the dishes squeeky clean with a nice fresh smell and leaves your hands super soft and smooth.
Yolanda J.
Yolanda J.

I have been using dawn of Olay for a while now and I love the scent and how it make my hands feel. It cleans well and it makes me want to do the dishes.
Bekah M.
Bekah M.
Plano, TX

I love using this dish soap when soaking a large amount of dishes, but I can't justify buying it over generic since I rarely do dishes by hand anymore.
Davon D.
Davon D.
Imperial, NE

I love how this cleans the dishes and you can actually see the grease being pushed away This cleanses the dishes, but your hands come out feeling soft.
tiffany j.
tiffany j.
Pittston, PA

I love this produce it gets the grease off of my dishes and it also makes my hands feeling wonderful unlike other products that my your hands wrinkly
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Largo, FL

Love Dawn and love Olay! So of course I love a product that combines both of them! It cleans our dishes wonderfully and our hands feel amazing after!
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA

Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL

We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?

Join Now