Add a Photo

By DAWN
#50 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

Photos (4)
Amy H.
Amy H.
Corning, OH

Absolutely love this product. As always dawn delivers cleaning strength and provides a little olay for soft hands. The scent is pretty relaxing too, even though you're scrubbing dishes.
Delina A.
Delina A.
Philadelphia, PA

I love dawn, it really goes a long way and cleans the dishes so well. I like the hand renewal line, leaves me hands softer than they would be normally after doing a sink full of dishes.
Cypris J.
Cypris J.
Delhi, Ny

This dish soap works great on my dishes without drying my hands out. The smell is warm and kind of fruity which I like a lot. A tiny drop goes a long way also which is always so great.
This soap is extremely good I recommend this one a lot it has some Olay lavender in it so when your washing the dishes it leaves your hands feeling smoother than ever and smells great
Becca K.
Becca K.
Stratford , Ct

Love the fact this has olay in it. It's nice to be able to do dishes without having chapped, red hands. Great on tackling tough grease stains and keeping pots and pans clean and fresh
Briley M.
Briley M.
Cleveland, TN

LOVE this product. It makes my hands soft while I do dishes. I hate nothing more than when my hands are dry and chapped in the winter. But this soap helps my hands not be like that.
Mackenzie C.
Mackenzie C.
Tuscaloosa, AL

LOVE this soap! It doesn't dry your hands out too much and smells incredible! It does just as great of a job as any other dawn soap and isn't overpriced. Would definitely recommend!
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Ft worth, Tx

This has so many benefits that I love. For one, Dawn is the best "shampoo" for my dog. Put a little on and you'll see critters immediately jump off. Clean dishes, hands, and pets!!
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Mckinney, TX

This Hand soap is amazing it smells great and also leaves hands feeling hydrated and nourished with olay and lavender. Makes cleaning easy and enjoyable. I recommened this product
Wendy P.
Wendy P.
Chester, VA

Awesome! I love the way my hands feel after I use this. Sometimes I have to use as a hand soap so I love that it doesn't dry my hands out but it does the dishwashing job as well@!
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA

Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL

We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?

Join Now