BY DAWN #11 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

• We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is i...2 Answers
  • Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is th...8 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "It actually works really well for washing dishes." in 1 review
  • "Usually my hands get really dried out and chapped after washing tons of dishes, but this dish soap helps keep my hands soft and supple. " in 1 review
Kelly V.
San Jose, CA
My mom loves using this for our dishes as it does not dry out her hands like the other brands she used before did. I would recommend for the price and for the smell as it does a very good job of cleaning!
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
I really like this dish soap.It smells better than most others and it softens your hands instead of drying them out like most other dish detergents.It effectively cleans the dishes and is worth the price.
Elizabeth U.
Winder, GA
This Dish soap doesn't dry out my hands like the others, works on tough hardwater stained dishes, fights and cuts grease with no problem, and the lavander relaxes me in the process! Love this product!
Victoria C.
Glen Cove, NY
This bottle lasted me months and months of dishwashing and I didn't have a dishwasher in my apartment. I love love love Dawn because they really deliver - a drop lasts forever! As for the moisturizer in here for my hands I really didn't notice much but the smell was lovely.
Lyndsay J.
Logan
I have always loved dawn soap and how gentle it is on my house. I love that it cuts through all the grease. I love the different scents and love the price of it all. It does a very nice job doing its job and not killing my hands or skin. I would recommend this product to others
Rachel M.
East Rutherford, NJ
Only Dish soap that the family will use. When we get the other stuff it drives me absolutely crazy because it doesn't work as well. Sometimes they'll refill this bottle and I know immediately if it is different than Dawn. Thanks for teaming up with my favorite company Olay!
Tracie W.
Olin, NC
This stuff will leave your hands feeling so soft unlike other detergents. It is affordable and you can always find it at Wal-Mart. Some other places only carry the plain Dawn though. So Wal-Mart is your best bet. I buy this over and over and would recommend to a friend.
Michaela B.
Warsaw, MO
I love this product. My hands are softer when I use this product rather than other dish soaps. Honestly you can't go wrong with the formula or scent! Also, it's Dawn, so it cleans your dishes well!
Karen O.
I don't use the dishwasher so a gentle soap but strong enough to keep dishes clean is a must!!! This one does all of that and more. It doesn't leave my hands feeling dried out and it smells great!!
Ashlyn Z.
Dawn is the best dishsoap hands down. I love the hand renewal line because it doesn't feel as harsh when I wash, but I know that it is getting the dishes clean. I also love the smell and look of this line, the colors are nice. I would recommend dawn above all else.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA
Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL
We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?