BY DAWN #14 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

• We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is i...2 Answers
  • Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is th...8 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "It actually works really well for washing dishes." in 1 review
  • "Usually my hands get really dried out and chapped after washing tons of dishes, but this dish soap helps keep my hands soft and supple. " in 1 review
Christine S.
Flowery Branch, GA
I love Dawn products so the Hand Renewal with Olay Lavender in it peaked my interest. I loved the Lavender scented soap while washing dishes. The Olay aspect though didn't quite win me over on the higher price point. Still a great product so if I get it on sale I would buy it first over regular Dawn soap.
Jessica P.
This is the only dish washing soap I use as it makes my hands feeling so much softer. Unlike the original blue soap where it makes my hands feel all rough & tough after using it for a few days. This is my dish soap!
Eleni P.
These hand renewal versions of Dawn brand are very nice too. My favorite is the grapefruit scented one. Smells great, cleans great, and your hands feel pretty good too though that's not my main reason for buying it.
Molly A.
Columbus, OH
This soap makes lots of Sudzy bubbles but is also really effective at pulling off food and greasy messes. In addition, it smells amazing and it helps to keep my hands super soft throughout washing my dishes all week.
Melanie M.
Liberty, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Just tried this product this week, and I love the amazing scent! My entire house smells like an apple orchard, just from a load of dishes. I love the antibacterial factor too! Definitely my new favorite Dawn soap.
Melissa d.
Cape Canaveral, FL
I've egged this product &bought it on a regular basis latterly because I smoke outside so when I come inside i wash my hands &I wash so often that the other soaps we're drying my hands out so badly I had to buy special extremely expensive lotion just to get them moisturized &to heal! This is great for your dishes &your hands! I would definitely recommend this product
Lyziet V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I used this at my moms house for the first time and I liked the way it made my hands feel. they were soft and smooth! plus the bubbles in the dish soap really lasts, so I didn't have to use a lot to get the job done!
Lauren M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I do dishes on a constant basis and my hands often get dry in the winter time. With this dish soap that never happens and makes the room and dishes smell great. I would highly recommend this product to others!
Natalie C.
Smells very good but I didn't notice that it would make my hands soft. It was about the same but it was really helpful with cleaning. Got rid of most food sticking to plates & worked well overall! I'd buy again
Cecilia R.
I love the dish soaps with the play in it. 'Ales me not feel so bad about using dish soap on my hands with out wearing gloves. After using this soap my hands aren't so dry like usually. They stay moisture and smell lovely (;
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA
Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?