BY DAWN #14 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

• We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is i...2 Answers
  • Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is th...8 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "It actually works really well for washing dishes." in 1 review
  • "Usually my hands get really dried out and chapped after washing tons of dishes, but this dish soap helps keep my hands soft and supple. " in 1 review
Shay R.
Keene, NH
Since trying this, it's all I buy. I've tried the other scents but this is my favorite, as it isn't too strong. I hated doing dishes because of how it left my hands, but this stuff leaves them soft, smooth, and not too dry. It also does a great job cleaning the dishes, I don't have to do much scrubbing. I'd recommend this to anyone.
Amber K.
Sanford, FL
I love the lotion in dish soap idea. The lavender scent is nice and soft, not overpowering. It still cleans the same as original Dawn, with the added bonus of not having to use lotion because your hands are so dried out afterwards.
Raquel P.
Palmetto, FL
Dawn has long been the name brand dish detergent to use for not only washing dishes but also making homemade cleaning products and doing kids' science experiments. Dawn Olay leaves hands smooth instead of dried out after washing a sink full of dishes. The lavender scent is also calming and not as obtrusive as other detergents.
Elizabeth B.
San Diego, CA
Ever since the dawn brand came out that's all I buy and use to wash dishes. Love that it's very durable compared to other brands. Love love the smell and how it leaves my hands feeling soft after washing dishes. I purchase this at Walmart .
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
This is the best dishwashing detergent to use if you have really dry hands or have to wash a ton of dishes! It keeps your hands moisturized and fights grease and food gunk at the same time! This dish detergent is definitely a win-win!
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
Love, Love, LOVE! This product has all the grease fighting power of Dawn but without the dry hand affect. I could actually tell my hands were softer and smoothr after just a few uses. The consistency of the soap seems extremely decadent, so it doesn't even feel like you're washing dishes. Plus, the smells are divine.
Brooke N.
I am constantly washing my hands since I have a baby I probably could go through a whole row of paper towels in a day or two so I'm always washing my hands, I love using the soap with olay in it so it keeps my hands super soft!
Megan K.
Shelton, Ct
Dawn is hands down the best. I have used it for everything, from grease to cloth diapers. I do not ever go without Dawn in my house. It's also priced well for all you can use it for. I definitely recommend Dawn to everyone.
RUTH T.
I have to say this brand is amazing and smells great and can't complain. I bought mine at dollar tree. So that really works for me. The scent is great and takes off the grease very fast. Can't complain. I recommend it.
Christine S.
Flowery Branch, GA
I love Dawn products so the Hand Renewal with Olay Lavender in it peaked my interest. I loved the Lavender scented soap while washing dishes. The Olay aspect though didn't quite win me over on the higher price point. Still a great product so if I get it on sale I would buy it first over regular Dawn soap.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA
Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?