Add a Photo

By DAWN
#50 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

Photos (4)
Malaya A.
Malaya A.
Charlottesvle, VA

I love the way it leaves your hand smooth afterwards while washing . Veery satisfied I love smell and the way it cleans good . Yes very nice scent a lot to be honest , i will buy it agaib yes i will for sure
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Adams, NY

I love dawn dishsoap however I don't think the hand renewal ones work as good as the regular dawn soap ones! However these are my grandmas favorite so it's a personal preference thing! It does smell great!
Kelly V.
Kelly V.
San Jose , CA

My mom loves using this for our dishes as it does not dry out her hands like the other brands she used before did. I would recommend for the price and for the smell as it does a very good job of cleaning!
Dominique C.
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA

I really like this dish soap.It smells better than most others and it softens your hands instead of drying them out like most other dish detergents.It effectively cleans the dishes and is worth the price.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Hustisford, WI

Ive always have use dawn dish soap. I usually use the original blue one which sometimes made my hands a little dry when i did tons of dishes. The hand renewal dish soap doesnt ever make my hands feel dry
Mary Ann H.
Mary Ann H.
Muldrow, OK

I hand wash my dishes and the only brand I use is Dawn. When I saw that it came in a lavender fragrance, I had to try it. I love the way it smells and because it's Dawn it doesn't make my hands feel dry.
Harlow B.
Harlow B.
Mount Dora, FL

Dawn is the best dish soap hands down. It cleans of oil and butter witch are major hard to get off dishes. I also use it to clean my makeup brushes and you can spot clean carpets with it. Love this stuff
Katherine V.
Katherine V.
Norwalk, CA

Not only does this brand and type of soap wash dishes efficiently, it smells sooo so good. The Olay also moisturizes while you wash and that's always a plus. It's way better than other boring dish soap.
J V.
J V.

This soap works really well to clean and get tough, dried food off dishes. I can't really tell if the moisturizing works well, because I use a sponge with a handle. I like the scent in the color of it.
ANTONIA M.
ANTONIA M.
San Antonio, TX

I lole that thos dawn formula doesnt dry my hands out like the original. Smells nice and cuts grease. Great value because dawn lasts and lasts. Dont need alot to do dishes and use to pretreat laundry.
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA

Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL

We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?

Join Now