BY DAWN #11 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

• We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is i...2 Answers
  • Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is th...8 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "It actually works really well for washing dishes." in 1 review
  • "Usually my hands get really dried out and chapped after washing tons of dishes, but this dish soap helps keep my hands soft and supple. " in 1 review
Maria A.
Marion , VA
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn is tough enough to cut grease and stubborn baked and set on foods and stains on dishes and gentle enough to wash the most delicate China and stem ware , as well as silver. It is also safe enough to use on pets and other animals. Dawn is all I use and it only takes a little.
Debi C.
Mims, FL
I have been using Dawn dish products for years. Nothing beats tough grease like dawn. I have always applied lotion after doing dishes. I'm so glad Dawn and Olay joined together to create this awesome product that really saves my hands. The Lavender scent is fantastic too!
Jennifer I.
Jamaica Plain, MA
I hated doing the dishes but this dish wash soap helps doing the dishes much easier , I usually have allergic reactions with other dish soaps bud this one instead helps moisturize my hands , I would recommend this to anyone who is have problems with other dish washer soaps
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY
This have been a staple in my household for YEARS!!! I LOVE the way these smell and how wonderfully they leave my laundry feeling. It takes care of the static and the scent lingers!! Very reasonably priced and you can find them in any grocery store. Highly recommend!
Mallory B.
Dearborn, MI
Since I do not have a dishwasher, this dish soap is the best alternative I have found. Not only does it leave my dishes so very clean, but it leaves my hands soft. I no longer feel the dry or sticky feeling that I have felt when hand-washing with other dish soaps.
Kim R.
Hand Renewal Hand Renewal with Olay Lavendar is my favorite dish detergent. I love lavendar, and it's my favorite scent. The hand softening ingredient is a bonus for me. It is also effective with cleaning dishes. I would highly recommend it to family and friends.
Sara P.
I've always used Dawn to wash my dishes! It's the best brand. It has a really lovely scent, and it always has. It's always extremely effective! I normally buy Dawn from the grocery stores around me. I will always buy Dawn, again and again, I recommend you do too.
Janina B.
This is legitimately the only dishwashing liquid I will buy. I have horribly sensitive skin, and washing the dishes always makes the skin on my hands red and sad. Dawn Hand Renewal is the only inexpensive soap that doesn't completely dry out my hands. I love it!
Kayla D.
Rock Hill, SC
I love Dawn! Not only is the product powerful but the company does awesome things! This soap is like a vacation for your hands! Great during the winter when the air is dryer it won't leave your hands feeling dry. And it cleans very well a little goes a long way!
Ashley V.
Marana, AZ
I love Dawn dish soap! The hand renewal only makes it better. There is always a coupon available so the price is good too!! Having kids I wash a lot of dishes, this definitely doesn't dry my hands out like other dish soaps do. The smell is fantastic as well!
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA
Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kempton , IL
We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?