Add a Photo

By DAWN
#34 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

Photos (4)
Bekah M.
Bekah M.
Plano, TX
June 30, 2016, 11:30 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal With Olay Lavender
I love using this dish soap when soaking a large amount of dishes, but I can't justify buying it over generic since I rarely do dishes by hand anymore.
Davon D.
Davon D.
Imperial, NE
June 28, 2016, 12:39 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal With Olay Lavender
I love how this cleans the dishes and you can actually see the grease being pushed away This cleanses the dishes, but your hands come out feeling soft.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Largo, FL
Nov. 23, 2016, 8:49 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal With Olay Lavender
Love Dawn and love Olay! So of course I love a product that combines both of them! It cleans our dishes wonderfully and our hands feel amazing after!
tiffany j.
tiffany j.
Pittston, PA
Aug. 10, 2016, 6:15 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal With Olay Lavender
I love this produce it gets the grease off of my dishes and it also makes my hands feeling wonderful unlike other products that my your hands wrinkly
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Kilgore, TX
This dishwashers soap is amazing. It gets the job done when you wash the dishes, has a great smell, and doesn't dry out your hands like other brands.
Cassandra L.
Cassandra L.
Park Forest, IL
Gets the job done! Cleans very well and no worries the scent is amazing and this product doesn't dry your hands! How amazing ! Definitely recommend
Cora R.
Cora R.
Eupora, MS
This dish washing soap is the only dishwashing soap I have & will ever purchase! It is great, and is what I recommend to all my friends and family.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
I love this dishwashing liquid. Not only does it get the job done but it also smells amazing and leaves my hands feeling wonderful. #dawnolay #silk
Tiffaney W.
Tiffaney W.
Wallingford, CT
Aug. 12, 2016, 2:22 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal With Olay Lavender
Smells great and my hands do feel softer afterwards, but nothing exceptional.. At the end of the day I want clean dishes so I guess it works well!!
Abbey S.
Abbey S.
This is a great dish soap! It is amazing especially if you wash dishes by hand because it doesn't dry your hands out like some other dish soaps do.
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San leandro, CA
Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL
We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?