BY DAWN #62 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

• We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is i...2 Answers
  • Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is th...8 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "It actually works really well for washing dishes." in 1 review
  • "Usually my hands get really dried out and chapped after washing tons of dishes, but this dish soap helps keep my hands soft and supple. " in 1 review
Brittany M.
Winston Salem, NC
This soap is wonderful. It cleans your dishes and makes your hands feels nice and soft. It doesn't dry out your hands, and it doesn'tleave your dishes greasy. It smells amazing, the scent isn't too strong which is nice. I would recommend this to others.
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
Im so glad i came across this dishwashing soap! before i started using this my hands would become dry and cracked from doing dishes with regular soap but i find that this does a good job cleaning the dishes while keep my hands and skin moisurized as well.
Jezabel V.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this soap!! It not only does its job well but is extremely affordable and softens your hands at the same time!! Who would of guessed they would have came up with something so nice to use to clean up in our everyday lives! Totally love the scent too!
Danielle M.
Love this soap. All the scents are lovely and they keep my hands feeling great. Lavender is our favorite smell and leaves my hands smelling great after washing dishes. We usually get ours during grocery shopping or at target. Definitely recommend
Kayla M.
Kettle Falls, WA
Lavender is my all time favorite scents, and Olay created one of my favorite moisturizers. This smells and feels like heaven! However, I still truly feel that the original blue Dawn will always be, hands down, the BEST. The price isn't much different than the original so that's a bonus, I just don't feel it cuts through greasy gunk/food the same as the original.
Rae W.
Wonderful smell and really did help keep my hands from drying out. As far as dishes go, dawn has always been my favorite. Cuts through grease and caked on foods like it was easy. Price is nothing to complain about for the quality of the product.
Kelsey C.
Atlanta , GA
This soap smells great and is gentle on the skin! Sometimes dish washers can dry out my hands, but not this one. I am a huge fan and it really gets the job done as well! It is super effective and can be found at just about any grocery story.
Matea F.
It's super hard to find a soap that doesn't ruin your hands. If you have a big family like mine, you do A LOT of dishes. By the time your done your hands aren't always soft, but when I use this my hands are nice and smooth and not all flaky.
s l.
Fairfax, VA
It smells good, but it can be crazy overpowering. If you're sensitive to scents, I wouldn't use this, because it makes everything smell very strongly. It's pretty effective on the dishes, though. There are better dishwashing liquids out there.
Shay R.
Keene, NH
Since trying this, it's all I buy. I've tried the other scents but this is my favorite, as it isn't too strong. I hated doing dishes because of how it left my hands, but this stuff leaves them soft, smooth, and not too dry. It also does a great job cleaning the dishes, I don't have to do much scrubbing. I'd recommend this to anyone.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA
Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?