Add a Photo

By DAWN
#50 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

Photos (4)
Wendy P.
Wendy P.
Chester, VA

Awesome! I love the way my hands feel after I use this. Sometimes I have to use as a hand soap so I love that it doesn't dry my hands out but it does the dishwashing job as well@!
Gia S.
Gia S.

Honestly one of the best dish soaps out there. it foams and cleans pretty nicely. I love that the olay allows your skin to feel even better after using it. definitely recommend
Autumn B.
Autumn B.

Ok not gonna lie, this makes a GREAT bubble bath!! The olay makes it not so harsh on your skin.
On with dishes though, so amazing. Smells great
And it doesn't dry out my hands
Tessa B.
Tessa B.
Minnetonka, MN

This dish soap was great and it did keep my hands less dry when washing the dishes. It has a thick consistency and Lathered well to make things soapy. I didn't love the scent.
lemon m.
lemon m.

The scent is the most important thing to me in a dish-washing soap . I love this one. It seems to last a long time and I don't have to use as much as other brands I have tried
Amy B.
Amy B.
Morgantown, WV

Dawn with Olay is great for anyone with dry hands! This product really helps to keep my hands moisturized as well as cleaning my dishes very well. It also smells great!!!!
Kennedy M.
Kennedy M.
Mesa, Az

This smells so good and it actually does moisturize my skin while most other dish soap drys them out. I also use this to wash my makeup brushes and it works like a charm!
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Shelton, CT

This soap is great for washing dishes and softens your hands too! Talk about killing two birds with one stone! I've always hated that saying but I figured it worked here.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Saint Petersburg, FL

Love this soap, I'll never stop buying it. It's not like average soap, it's actually thicker & saves money. Cleans dishes quicker then another other soap I've purchased.
Christi G.
Christi G.
Russell Spgs, KY

Dawn dishwashing soap is known for getting rid of oil on things other than dishes. This formula with the play hand renewal helps my hands stay soft and not look so old
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA

Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL

We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?

Join Now