Add a Photo

By DAWN
#50 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

Photos (4)
Esmeralda  T.
Esmeralda T.
Ooltewah , TN

This dishwashing soap is a lifesaver. Not only does it cut grease, and get my dishes squeaky clean, it does so without drying out my hands. A huge lifesaver, especially in the winter months.
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Anna, TX

This is my favorite dish soap for things I don't want to put in the dishwasher, including pots and pans. It smells great, is gentle on my hands, and really gets the job done. No complaints!
stephanie S.
stephanie S.
Brunswick, GA

This is my most loved household product.I love love the way this makes my hands feel AND it cleans my dishes fabulously!! This is an awesome product!! Highly recommend this to everyone!!!!!
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Astoria, NY

i have used Dawn for years and it is the best for washing dishes, especially anything greasy. i also mix it with woolite to do hand washables to give it a little extra boost of cleanliness.
ismari p.
ismari p.
Hialeah, FL

I mainly buy this for my grandmother shes an adorable 84 year old woman that insists on doing her own dishes this is the only one that doesn't dry out her hands and its available everywhere
Sharmila W.
Sharmila W.
Oakland, CA

This is the best thing ever invented. I normally buy it from Safeway because it is always on sale. I love how it smells and how it makes my hands feel after I have washed piles of dishes.
Kiki D.
Kiki D.
Lumberton, NJ

I would high recommend this product to anyone with dry skin. I find that when I use this not only does it leave my dishes spelling clean, but it makes my hands so soft and never dried out
Rezwana R.
Rezwana R.
Jamaica, NY

I love dawn products ! They get the job done ! They cut through the grease and on top of that doesn't leave my hand dry , and has a great smell ! Dawn is the only soap I use for my dishes
Kaobe S.
Kaobe S.
Reading, PA

This is my favorite dish soap because it lathers great and it does not dry out my hands. It also works at a great safe features bath for puppies and kittens without bothering their skin.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Crooksville, OH

Absolutely love this product. As always dawn delivers cleaning strength and provides a little olay for soft hands. The scent is pretty relaxing too, even though you're scrubbing dishes.
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA

Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL

We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?

Join Now