BY DAWN #22 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

• We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is i...2 Answers
  • Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is th...8 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "It actually works really well for washing dishes." in 1 review
  • "Usually my hands get really dried out and chapped after washing tons of dishes, but this dish soap helps keep my hands soft and supple. " in 1 review
Robin S.
Odenville, AL
Dawn Hand renewal hydrates your hands and makes washing dishes a fun experience. I am so impressed with the difference this product makes on my aging hands.
Shelby C.
I usually really like to use Dawn products/soaps but I didn't like the over-lavender scent. If it was a bit toned down on the scent I would like this more.
Jacky G.
Burnham, IL
I love Lavender scented things so when i came across this dish washing soap I had to try it out. Not only does it smell amazing but it gets the job done.
Cassie G.
Interlachen, FL
I absolutely love Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay. It gets all the dishes squeeky clean with a nice fresh smell and leaves your hands super soft and smooth.
Davon D.
Imperial, NE
I love how this cleans the dishes and you can actually see the grease being pushed away This cleanses the dishes, but your hands come out feeling soft.
Bekah M.
Plano, TX
I love using this dish soap when soaking a large amount of dishes, but I can't justify buying it over generic since I rarely do dishes by hand anymore.
tiffany j.
Pittston, PA
I love this produce it gets the grease off of my dishes and it also makes my hands feeling wonderful unlike other products that my your hands wrinkly
Tiffany S.
Largo, FL
Love Dawn and love Olay! So of course I love a product that combines both of them! It cleans our dishes wonderfully and our hands feel amazing after!
Tiffaney W.
Wallingford, CT
Smells great and my hands do feel softer afterwards, but nothing exceptional.. At the end of the day I want clean dishes so I guess it works well!!
Jessica C.
I love this dishwashing liquid. Not only does it get the job done but it also smells amazing and leaves my hands feeling wonderful. #dawnolay #silk
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA
Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL
We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?