Add a Photo

By DAWN
#31 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

Photos (4)
Kaobe S.
Kaobe S.
Reading, PA

This is my favorite dish soap because it lathers great and it does not dry out my hands. It also works at a great safe features bath for puppies and kittens without bothering their skin.
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Lake Elsinore, CA

Not only is this Dawn with Olay tough on grease and dirty dishes but it also double duties and makes your hands feel so soft. I've also used this in homemade hand scrubs and am obsessed.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Crooksville, Oh

Absolutely love this product. As always dawn delivers cleaning strength and provides a little olay for soft hands. The scent is pretty relaxing too, even though you're scrubbing dishes.
Delina A.
Delina A.
Philadelphia, PA

I love dawn, it really goes a long way and cleans the dishes so well. I like the hand renewal line, leaves me hands softer than they would be normally after doing a sink full of dishes.
Becca K.
Becca K.
Stratford , Ct

Love the fact this has olay in it. It's nice to be able to do dishes without having chapped, red hands. Great on tackling tough grease stains and keeping pots and pans clean and fresh
Jordyn C.
Jordyn C.

Cleans dishes very well & leaves hands moisturized. I have eczema and dish detergent usually dries my skin out pretty bad, this kind doesn't seem to do that as bad. I would buy again!
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Fort Worth, TX

This has so many benefits that I love. For one, Dawn is the best "shampoo" for my dog. Put a little on and you'll see critters immediately jump off. Clean dishes, hands, and pets!!
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Mckinney, TX

This Hand soap is amazing it smells great and also leaves hands feeling hydrated and nourished with olay and lavender. Makes cleaning easy and enjoyable. I recommened this product
Amanda H.
Amanda H.

This is my favorite dish soap ever. It will leave my hands feeling so soft and hydrated and the cleaning power is just what you'd expect of dawn. I refuse to use another dish soap
Wendy P.
Wendy P.
Chester, VA

Awesome! I love the way my hands feel after I use this. Sometimes I have to use as a hand soap so I love that it doesn't dry my hands out but it does the dishwashing job as well@!
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA

Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL

We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?

Join Now