Add a Photo

By DAWN
#34 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

Photos (4)
Cristina F.
Cristina F.
Corpus Christi, TX
Nov. 1, 2016, 2:51 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal With Olay Lavender
Dawn is the best dish soap. And the hand renewal keeps your hands soft. You can use it for as long as you want without drying up your hands plus it smells great
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
Brunswick, GA
June 27, 2016, 10:33 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal With Olay Lavender
As a nurse and mom of 6 (5 boys) I wash my hand constanly. Dawn Hand Renewal keeps my hand soft and smother while being tough on grease keeping my dishes clean!
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Pearl, MS
July 5, 2016, 4:17 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal With Olay Lavender
Keeps my dishes clean. No scrubbing with Dawn, takes the grease away. Also, has a great smell. Leaves my hands feeling soft after dishes are done. Great price.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Great Falls, MT
Aug. 20, 2016, 6:23 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal With Olay Lavender
What a brilliant idea hand renewal was! I couldn't do dishes until I bought it. Smells amazing, doesn't hurt my skin and leaves my hands softer than before!
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
San Pedro, CA
Sept. 5, 2016, 5:31 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal With Olay Lavender
Washing diahes always dries out the hands, but Dawn with Olay really helps to reduce the negative impact of soap on the hands. Helps to keep hands hydrated.
Robin S.
Robin S.
Odenville, AL
July 8, 2016, 12:25 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal With Olay Lavender
Dawn Hand renewal hydrates your hands and makes washing dishes a fun experience. I am so impressed with the difference this product makes on my aging hands.
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
July 5, 2016, 10:11 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal With Olay Lavender
I usually really like to use Dawn products/soaps but I didn't like the over-lavender scent. If it was a bit toned down on the scent I would like this more.
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.
Burnham, IL
I love Lavender scented things so when i came across this dish washing soap I had to try it out. Not only does it smell amazing but it gets the job done.
Yolanda J.
Yolanda J.
I have been using dawn of Olay for a while now and I love the scent and how it make my hands feel. It cleans well and it makes me want to do the dishes.
Cassie G.
Cassie G.
Palatka, Fl
Aug. 12, 2016, 1:21 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal With Olay Lavender
I absolutely love Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay. It gets all the dishes squeeky clean with a nice fresh smell and leaves your hands super soft and smooth.
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San leandro, CA
Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL
We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?