Add a Photo

By DAWN
#50 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

Photos (4)
Cecilia R.
Cecilia R.

I love the dish soaps with the play in it. 'Ales me not feel so bad about using dish soap on my hands with out wearing gloves. After using this soap my hands aren't so dry like usually. They stay moisture and smell lovely (;
Megan K.
Megan K.
Shelton, Ct

Dawn is hands down the best. I have used it for everything, from grease to cloth diapers. I do not ever go without Dawn in my house. It's also priced well for all you can use it for. I definitely recommend Dawn to everyone.
Cirrias W.
Cirrias W.
Palm Coast, FL

I do not like washing dishes, and I use the dishwasher every day, but for pots and pans, I still like my Dawn. It does the dirty job and is easy on my hands . Fresh smell and you only need very little to get the job done
Keturah F.
Keturah F.
Atlantic City, NJ

I love this dish liquid. IT smells great and a little goes a long way. It is a reasonable price and with a coupon from CVS you can get it for 99 cents. It gets all the grease stains out the dishes shine well afterwards.
RUTH T.
RUTH T.
Chicago , IL

I have to say this brand is amazing and smells great and can't complain. I bought mine at dollar tree. So that really works for me. The scent is great and takes off the grease very fast. Can't complain. I recommend it.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Mobile, AL

I love this soap. It is sometimes hard for me to find it, but I stock up when I do. I don't typically enjoy the smell of lavender, but there's something about the way this soap feels and smells that is just wonderful.
Molly A.
Molly A.
Peebles, OH

This soap makes lots of Sudzy bubbles but is also really effective at pulling off food and greasy messes. In addition, it smells amazing and it helps to keep my hands super soft throughout washing my dishes all week.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.

This is the only dish washing soap I use as it makes my hands feeling so much softer. Unlike the original blue soap where it makes my hands feel all rough & tough after using it for a few days. This is my dish soap!
Lyziet V.
Lyziet V.

I used this at my moms house for the first time and I liked the way it made my hands feel. they were soft and smooth! plus the bubbles in the dish soap really lasts, so I didn't have to use a lot to get the job done!
Eleni P.
Eleni P.

These hand renewal versions of Dawn brand are very nice too. My favorite is the grapefruit scented one. Smells great, cleans great, and your hands feel pretty good too though that's not my main reason for buying it.
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA

Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL

We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?

Join Now