BY DAWN #11 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

• We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is i...2 Answers
  • Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is th...8 Answers
  • "It actually works really well for washing dishes." in 1 review
  • "Usually my hands get really dried out and chapped after washing tons of dishes, but this dish soap helps keep my hands soft and supple. " in 1 review
Katherine V.
Norwalk, CA
Not only does this brand and type of soap wash dishes efficiently, it smells sooo so good. The Olay also moisturizes while you wash and that's always a plus. It's way better than other boring dish soap.
Lindsay G.
Lake Elsinore, Ca
Not only is this Dawn with Olay tough on grease and dirty dishes but it also double duties and makes your hands feel so soft. I've also used this in homemade hand scrubs and am obsessed.
kamerin r.
We recently gave this Dawn a shot. And it was so worth it. I got tired of my hands drying out from washing dishes multiple times a day and this is definitely a hand saver!!
Maria G.
Austin, TX
This is my favorite brand of dishsoap. With Dawn a small amount can go a long way. With other dish soaps I have to use a lot of the product to get the same results as the smaller amount of Dawn. Definitely recommend. It might be more expensive than other brands, but it'll probably last you twice as much as the others.
Sami L.
When I am cleaning something in the sink or in a bucket outside, this dish soap is great for when you hands get too dry and it protects from getting to dry if you use before starting to clean. Dawn is very affordable for the product you are buying and it never fails to clean well! The smells are also amazing.
Tammy C.
Rome, GA
Love this scent.  Keeps my hands soft and supple without drying them out  does a great job of getting off baked on food with a slight soaking. Cuts grease pretty well.
kuku k.
I bought 1 and loved it so now am buying the 3 pack so I make sure I don't run out. Bought it originally at WalMart and went to buy another bottle and they no longer had it. So typical. Not the first cleaning product that I've fallen in love with that they've stopped carrying. This stuff smells divine and my hands stay soft. Works like you'd expect Dawn to work.
Kayla D.
Rock Hill, SC
I love Dawn! Not only is the product powerful but the company does awesome things! This soap is like a vacation for your hands! Great during the winter when the air is dryer it won't leave your hands feeling dry. And it cleans very well a little goes a long way!
Janina B.
This is legitimately the only dishwashing liquid I will buy. I have horribly sensitive skin, and washing the dishes always makes the skin on my hands red and sad. Dawn Hand Renewal is the only inexpensive soap that doesn't completely dry out my hands. I love it!
Rae W.
Wonderful smell and really did help keep my hands from drying out. As far as dishes go, dawn has always been my favorite. Cuts through grease and caked on foods like it was easy. Price is nothing to complain about for the quality of the product.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA
Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL
We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?