Add a Photo

By DAWN
#50 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

Photos (4)
Keturah F.
Keturah F.
Atlantic City, NJ

I love this dish liquid. IT smells great and a little goes a long way. It is a reasonable price and with a coupon from CVS you can get it for 99 cents. It gets all the grease stains out the dishes shine well afterwards.
RUTH T.
RUTH T.

I have to say this brand is amazing and smells great and can't complain. I bought mine at dollar tree. So that really works for me. The scent is great and takes off the grease very fast. Can't complain. I recommend it.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Mobile, AL

I love this soap. It is sometimes hard for me to find it, but I stock up when I do. I don't typically enjoy the smell of lavender, but there's something about the way this soap feels and smells that is just wonderful.
Molly A.
Molly A.
Peebles , oh

This soap makes lots of Sudzy bubbles but is also really effective at pulling off food and greasy messes. In addition, it smells amazing and it helps to keep my hands super soft throughout washing my dishes all week.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.

This is the only dish washing soap I use as it makes my hands feeling so much softer. Unlike the original blue soap where it makes my hands feel all rough & tough after using it for a few days. This is my dish soap!
Lyziet V.
Lyziet V.

I used this at my moms house for the first time and I liked the way it made my hands feel. they were soft and smooth! plus the bubbles in the dish soap really lasts, so I didn't have to use a lot to get the job done!
Eleni P.
Eleni P.

These hand renewal versions of Dawn brand are very nice too. My favorite is the grapefruit scented one. Smells great, cleans great, and your hands feel pretty good too though that's not my main reason for buying it.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Cedar Springs, MI

Dawn is my favorite dish soap already (won't buy anything else), but I love the Olay ones, because your hands feel so soft and don't get dried out! They smell so great too, you ALMOST forget you're doing the dishes!
I love using this product! it smells wonderful and makes washing the dishes a little more bearable. it doesn't dry out my hands and keeps them soft. it also cleans tough food off of dishes specially good on grease!
Angela M.
Angela M.
Astoria, NY

I've always used dawn dishwashing liquid. Once they introduced the olay hand renewal I definitely had to continue buying! The scents and the way it doesn't dry out your hands after washing dishes is always amazing!
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA

Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL

We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?

Join Now