Add a Photo

By DAWN
#50 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

Photos (4)
Justine V.
Justine V.

This soap works really well to clean and get tough, dried food off dishes. I can't really tell if the moisturizing works well, because I use a sponge with a handle. I like the scent in the color of it.
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
New City, NY

I will only use dawn dish soap. It definitely cuts through all grease and will make your glasses sparkling clean. In comparison to other soaps this is by far the best. It doesn't leave a streaky film
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Grand Rapids, MI

Great dish soap. Honestly I would not buy any other dish soap. I love the smell and the way it feels on my hands. I would highly recommend this product to anyone. Also, the price isn't bad either :)
Michaela B.
Michaela B.
Warsaw, MO

I love this product. My hands are softer when I use this product rather than other dish soaps. Honestly you can't go wrong with the formula or scent! Also, it's Dawn, so it cleans your dishes well!
Karen O.
Karen O.

I don't use the dishwasher so a gentle soap but strong enough to keep dishes clean is a must!!! This one does all of that and more. It doesn't leave my hands feeling dried out and it smells great!!
Cheyenne V.
Cheyenne V.
Iredell, TX

The hand renewal is the best for somebody that doesn't own a dish washer and is constantly washing dishes. The lavender scent is good and the price is even better if it leaves your hands smooth
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Dunbar, WV

Get the dishes done and your hands soft too while your at it.... extra incentive to do the dishes right... It is for me. I love how clean my dishes get when I use Dawm... My mother uses it to.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.

I love everything about this dish soap. I love the way it makes my hands feel and smell and leaves dishes super clean and film free. I hate feeling a film on my dishes like with some liquids.
Ali S.
Ali S.

This dish soap is awesome. I hate how my hands feel so dry with ordinary dish soaps. I was so happy when I finally got a chance to try this one! Definitely leaves your hands feeling less dry.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

Dawn is the only dish soap we use in our house. It cuts through grease like no other soap and cleans so well. Plus, they have so many scents to choose from.. there's bound to be one you love!
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA

Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL

We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?

Join Now