BY DAWN #54 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

• We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it?...2 Answers
  • Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the ...8 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "It actually works really well for washing dishes." in 1 review
  • "Usually my hands get really dried out and chapped after washing tons of dishes, but this dish soap helps keep my hands soft and supple. " in 1 review
Tessa B.
Tessa B.
Minnetonka, MN
This dish soap was great and it did keep my hands less dry when washing the dishes. It has a thick consistency and Lathered well to make things soapy. I didn't love the scent.
Kennedy M.
Kennedy M.
Gilbert, AZ
This smells so good and it actually does moisturize my skin while most other dish soap drys them out. I also use this to wash my makeup brushes and it works like a charm!
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Shelton, CT
This soap is great for washing dishes and softens your hands too! Talk about killing two birds with one stone! I've always hated that saying but I figured it worked here.
Christi G.
Christi G.
Russell Spgs, KY
Dawn dishwashing soap is known for getting rid of oil on things other than dishes. This formula with the play hand renewal helps my hands stay soft and not look so old
Dee R.
Dee R.
Poplarville, MS
I really love dawn dish this one has a nice and it cleans dishes just like other dawn products it really takes grease out the way and softens hands while doing dishes
jay c.
Melanie E.
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Mega Parent Expert
My favorite diswashing liquid! Its not gona damage your skin and wash dishes like a pro!!! Smells good too! And little drop goes along way! I promise its a good buy!
Jana S.
Jana S.
Muncie, IN
I love this product! I am actually allergic to many dish detergents, and this one does not irritate my skin at all, and leaves my hands feeling soft and rejuvenated.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Raleigh, NC
I have ezcema on my hands, so washing dishes is the worst. This dish detergent helps to keep my hands from drying out too much. MoisturI zing after is much easier.
Felicia F.
Felicia F.
I love the smell and the way my hands feel after washing dishes! I would highly recommend this product! My dishes are always sparkling afterwards! I only use DAWN!
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San leandro, CA
Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL
We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?