BY DAWN #11 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

• We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is i...2 Answers
  • Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is th...8 Answers
  • "It actually works really well for washing dishes." in 1 review
  • "Usually my hands get really dried out and chapped after washing tons of dishes, but this dish soap helps keep my hands soft and supple. " in 1 review
ivette c.
Trenton, NJ
This is one of my favorite dish detergent. Not only does it leaves my hands soft but I enjoy the scent very much. It's not strong enough for me for certain pots, I get this at any store for $1 especially at Dollar general. I buy two at a time or more .
Ciara C.
Hanford, CA
Mega Parent Expert
I love getting the hand renewal ones in the winter to keep my hands soft, and we all know that dawn is the best because of how well it works to get the dishes clean and how little you need to do so.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Mega Parent Expert
This is my favorite fragrance of Dawn. It is floral and smells so pretty. It is a mid range price from any supermarkets. It does clean my dishes really well, leaving them squeaky clean.

I like this range as some products leave my hands super dry and tight after using it, but this one doesn’t.
Kim M.
Taylors, SC
We prefer the smell of the orange Dawn, but as far as hand care is concerned, this product really works. It doesn’t dry your hands out as badly as other dishwashing soaps. My skin feels softer after using this product.
Jacqueline F.
Torrington,CT
Mega Parent Expert
I really only buy this because I live the scent and the way it leaves my hands to be honest. It does its job and cleans the dishes but I love the way it leaves my hands.
Shawnee P.
Mega Parent Expert
I don't love washing dishes because my hands get so dry. But this product solves that problem for me. First it is long lasting. It cleans dishes and gets the grime and grease off easy.
Second, it smells great. I hate dishwashing soaps that are over powering. But this one is not.
I love that it makes a lot of suds and you only have to use a little drop.
The cost is more than others but you pay for quality. The other great thing is it can be used to get out stains from clothes, too.
I highly recommend this soap.
Heeral P.
Austin, TX
I have really dry skin so I figured I would give this a try. I occasionally hand wash bigger posts and pans as they don't fit in the dishwasher. The soap smells amazing, A little of it goes a long way. It gets the grease off the first time and it doesn't leave my hands dry. I use to have to reapply lotion but not anymore. This soap doesn't leave my hand dry at all. I just dry them and am good o go. I have also gotten my mom to switch to this liquid. The lavender one smells the best!
Vilma A.
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original Really good product. Cuts grease fast and doesn't dry up my hands. I love that it doesn't stick to the dishes and leave that soapy smell either. I'd definitely recommend it.
Megan C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Dawn not only works really well for washing dishes but also the hand renewal kind doesn't chap my hands like many do. I love the relaxing lavender scents too. It makes cleaning a bit easier on me. Dawn is always a brand I would recommend as it's consistently making good products.
Tammy D.
Piedmont, AL
Dawn is always in my kitchen, it has such a nice fresh scent. It's great for cutting the grease from your dinner dishes. I also, use Dawn Dishwashing liquid, to help fight nasty stains in my laundry. The Olay is awesome, leaves your hand soft, the lavender scent leaves my kitchen smelling so nice
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA
Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL
We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?