BY DAWN

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

• We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. ...3 Answers
  • Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? wint...8 Answers
  • "It actually works really well for washing dishes." in 1 review
  • "Usually my hands get really dried out and chapped after washing tons of dishes, but this dish soap helps keep my hands soft and supple. " in 1 review
Shivani P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn has always been a great brand for dishwashing liquid, and this one is still great! I love that it smells great and still works on dishes well. The color is so pretty too 😍. But I only give it four stars because it does not make a significant difference on your hands. Yes it feels better than standard dish liquid does, but soaps in general are never “renewing” your skin, so I find this a bit misleading.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is my favorite fragrance of Dawn. It is floral and smells so pretty. It is a mid range price from any supermarkets. It does clean my dishes really well, leaving them squeaky clean.

I like this range as some products leave my hands super dry and tight after using it, but this one doesn’t.
Natasha K.
Fort Myers
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a great dish soap! All Dawn dish soaps are fantastic at removing everything from your dirty dishes and this particular soap also includes Olay so your hands don’t get tried out and are left feeling soft and smooth-after doing dishes! How awesome is that!
Heidi B.
Lake Elsinore
When my hands feel really dry this dish soap helps them. It brings back the moisture in my fingertips and I never have that dry scratchy feeling. Such a good product Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash
Richelle N.
I love the olay in it. I could wash dishes for an hour and not feel like my skin is drying out. The smell is incredible. And the color is pretty. It removes gunk pretty easily and and fast. Highly recommend !!!
Whitney W.
St. Louis
This is a great dish soap. I love the way it smells and how soot it makes my hands after using. It also does a great job of cleaning my dishes! No complaints here!
Shawnee P.
Tyrone, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I don't love washing dishes because my hands get so dry. But this product solves that problem for me. First it is long lasting. It cleans dishes and gets the grime and grease off easy.
Second, it smells great. I hate dishwashing soaps that are over powering. But this one is not.
I love that it makes a lot of suds and you only have to use a little drop.
The cost is more than others but you pay for quality. The other great thing is it can be used to get out stains from clothes, too.
I highly recommend this soap.
Heeral P.
Austin, TX
I have really dry skin so I figured I would give this a try. I occasionally hand wash bigger posts and pans as they don't fit in the dishwasher. The soap smells amazing, A little of it goes a long way. It gets the grease off the first time and it doesn't leave my hands dry. I use to have to reapply lotion but not anymore. This soap doesn't leave my hand dry at all. I just dry them and am good o go. I have also gotten my mom to switch to this liquid. The lavender one smells the best!
Susy A.
Toccoa, GA
Can I have this in a body wash?! 🙋🏽‍♀️
Lol. But seriously, I keep this baby and a bottle of Ajax at my sink. I mostly use this one to wash my hands while in the kitchen because it smells AMAZING and leaves my hands soft and...IT CLEANS DISHES TOO?! Ultimately my favorite dish soap of all time! It’s obviously a little pricier than the norm, so I keep the Ajax for soaking dishes and what not and use this one for quick-cleaning cups and silverware.
Vilma A.
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original Really good product. Cuts grease fast and doesn't dry up my hands. I love that it doesn't stick to the dishes and leave that soapy smell either. I'd definitely recommend it.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA
Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?