Add a Photo

By DAWN
#27 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

Photos (4)
Amber S.
Amber S.
Glen Easton, WV
July 20, 2016, 1:53 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal With Olay Lavender
I can't even describe how happy I am that this product exists! So many dish liquids break me out and make me itch. Being that I also get dry skin easily, this product helps my hands stay moisturized & clean. Not only that but my dishes are as clean as a whistle! I don't even have to use much of it to get my dishes clean. There's 4 of us in my home plus my kids have 3 friends at the least over everyday so we go through a lot of dishes. However, this product us a lifesaver. It takes away all the grease, dirts, caked on food & other nasty things!
Audrey S.
Audrey S.
Woolwich, ME
Aug. 18, 2016, 2:15 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal With Olay Lavender
I have always used Dawn! The other knock of brands don't even compare. You can find it at any drug store or grocer. It actually does some of the cleaning for you without you having to scrub extra hard. And the olay renewal in it is just an added bonous. Who likes the feeling of dried out hands after they do the dishes? Even though it sounds like it would effect your dishes, I was worried about a film being left on there, but nothing of the sorts. Totally worth the couple extra dollars!
Ange L.
Ange L.
N Miami Beach, FL
If you have this in your house , I'll gladly do your dishes for you! I'm serious this dishwashing soap is the best , the aroma is sooo, the consistency is freaking amazing compared to other dish washing soaps that are watery and don't clean your dishes very well. Its thick a little bit goes a long way , and my number one pro that makes this the love of my life ,is how smooth it leaves your hands ! your hands won't feel drying and uncomfortable !
britney e.
britney e.
Aug. 26, 2016, 11:12 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal With Olay Lavender
Love it love it love it love it loveit love it love it love it love it loveit love it love it love it love it loveit love it love it love it love it loveit love it love it love it love it loveit love it love it love it love it loveit love it love it love it love it loveit love it love it love it love it loveit love it love it love it love it loveit love it love it love it love it loveit love it love it love it love it loveit
Makeba C.
Makeba C.
Sept. 12, 2016, 10:14 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal With Olay Lavender
My sister and I LOVE Dawn dish detergent! When we lived together it was practically the only brand we bought. And after adopting puppies and finding out that pests (fleas etc) hate the smell of lavender we bought ALL of our cleaning supplies in that scent. laundry detergent, bleacch, etc. The lavender dawn smelled AMAZING and we even used it to wash the puppies becausse they were so young and we knew it was gentle enough.
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Grand Haven, MI
This dish soap actually makes me not mind washing a sink full of dirty dishes. it smells so good. almost like laundry detergent. and it really does make your hands soft. not feeling like you just lathered them up with lotion, but keeps them from drying out for sure. this is my first time buying this type of soap and honestly I don't think I'll ever switch back to regular dawn. that's how much I love this soap
Shauna R.
Shauna R.
July 5, 2016, 12:49 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal With Olay Lavender
I love this brand of soap to wash dishes with. It breaks down grease and grime quickly and makes it easy to get them cleaned up. Not only is it convenient for doing your dishes it's also extremely convenient to use when you getting out a grease stain on your clothing. All you have to do is pour a little bit on the stain and let it sit for 5 minutes throw it in with the wash and the stain is gone.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Kettle Falls, WA
Lavender is my all time favorite scents, and Olay created one of my favorite moisturizers. This smells and feels like heaven! However, I still truly feel that the original blue Dawn will always be, hands down, the BEST. The price isn't much different than the original so that's a bonus, I just don't feel it cuts through greasy gunk/food the same as the original.
kuku k.
kuku k.
Oct. 28, 2016, 2:30 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal With Olay Lavender
I bought 1 and loved it so now am buying the 3 pack so I make sure I don't run out. Bought it originally at WalMart and went to buy another bottle and they no longer had it. So typical. Not the first cleaning product that I've fallen in love with that they've stopped carrying. This stuff smells divine and my hands stay soft. Works like you'd expect Dawn to work.
Marlene L.
Marlene L.
Brownsville, TX
July 30, 2016, 3:12 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal With Olay Lavender
Dawn is one of those products you must have in your home. Not only does it clean your dishes but works freat for other things too. I use it for stubborn stains on my toddler's clothes with a little baking soda. I use it to wash grime off our vehicle's tires. We even use it for our pets. It does not irritate your hands at all.
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San leandro, CA
Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL
We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?