BY DAWN #46 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Lavender Silk Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses

• We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is i...2 Answers
  • Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is th...8 Answers
  • "It actually works really well for washing dishes." in 1 review
  • "Usually my hands get really dried out and chapped after washing tons of dishes, but this dish soap helps keep my hands soft and supple. " in 1 review
Ciara C.
Hanford, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love getting the hand renewal ones in the winter to keep my hands soft, and we all know that dawn is the best because of how well it works to get the dishes clean and how little you need to do so.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is my favorite fragrance of Dawn. It is floral and smells so pretty. It is a mid range price from any supermarkets. It does clean my dishes really well, leaving them squeaky clean.

I like this range as some products leave my hands super dry and tight after using it, but this one doesn’t.
Shawnee P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I don't love washing dishes because my hands get so dry. But this product solves that problem for me. First it is long lasting. It cleans dishes and gets the grime and grease off easy.
Second, it smells great. I hate dishwashing soaps that are over powering. But this one is not.
I love that it makes a lot of suds and you only have to use a little drop.
The cost is more than others but you pay for quality. The other great thing is it can be used to get out stains from clothes, too.
I highly recommend this soap.
Heeral P.
Austin, TX
I have really dry skin so I figured I would give this a try. I occasionally hand wash bigger posts and pans as they don't fit in the dishwasher. The soap smells amazing, A little of it goes a long way. It gets the grease off the first time and it doesn't leave my hands dry. I use to have to reapply lotion but not anymore. This soap doesn't leave my hand dry at all. I just dry them and am good o go. I have also gotten my mom to switch to this liquid. The lavender one smells the best!
Vilma A.
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original Really good product. Cuts grease fast and doesn't dry up my hands. I love that it doesn't stick to the dishes and leave that soapy smell either. I'd definitely recommend it.
Chelsea W.
Alpena, MI
I would highly recommend Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay dishwashing liquid with lavender. The olay softens your hands well using the soap. The lavender is such a nice calming scent. It works well for doing dishes. I would buy it again. Dawn is one of the best to get dishes clean fast!
Brittnee P.
MISSOURI CITY, TX
The only dish soap I use. I don't really care about the conditioning part, because my hands are gonna be dry from other cleaning products. It smells really nice and I can even use it for my dogs and very young puppies without it hurting their skin.
Sarah P.
I'm currently loving the relaxing lavender scent. It's just right and not overpowering. I'm especially happy that this soap does what it say and then some all while leaving my hands silky smooth. That's really important to me - more so in the Winter.
Deborah V.
Brandon, MS
I prefer the classic Dawn but the one with the Olay is very soft on the hands and you can tell the difference afterwards. I would say it's on the higher end of dish detergents but you don't use as much to clean so I would say that balances out
Monique N.
I love this dish soap. I decided to try the lavender scent right away when it was released and have not boughten another dish soap or even a different scent since. The Olay part really does help with dryness on your hands after washing a load of dishes. I would recomend this product to anybody.
shawnee r.
San Leandro, CA
Does it really help make your hands not feel so dry? winter is the worst time for dishes!
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We always use dawn, but I haven't seen this type before. How is it? Do the suds last like it says?