Home & GardenHousehold Cleaning SuppliesDish Detergent & SoapDawn
Hand Renewal Pomegranate Splash Scent Dishwashing Liquid

Dawn Hand Renewal Pomegranate Splash Scent Dishwashing Liquid

Does this product really make a difference with your hands? Is it just as effective as the regular DAWN?
Dawn Hand Renewal Pomegranate Splash Scent Dishwashing Liquid Do you prefer Classic Dawn or one of the fragranced dish soaps they have? I always use classic Dawn. It’s powerful enough to get the job done and smells clean!
Start your review of Dawn Hand Renewal Pomegranate Splash Scent Dishwashing Liquid!
How would you rate this product?
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Really love this dish soap smells amazing and leaves a great scent on my dishes really effective defiantly really love this I buy this then regular dawn soap love the pomegranate scent really recommend this to everyone
Sonja P.
Holloman Air Force Base, NM
Dawn Hand Renewal Pomegranate Splash Scent Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Sonja P.
I use dawn hand renewal with olay to keep my eczema from getting too bad. With a 2 yr old, I'm always washing sipped cups and my hands. I prefer the pomegranate scent as a nice alternative to some of the others. Dawn always works well with cleaning dishes and things I need to wash.
Teresa P.
Pocahontas, AR
I really liked how this smelled and how soft my hands feel after doing dishes. I normally would not have purchased this Dawn pomegranate dish soap. However; hubby ran to the store for me and he couldnt find original Dawn dish soap. I will be purchasing this scent of Dawn again. This dawn works just as good as the original blue Dawn dish soap.
Krissy O.
Norfolk, VA
This is my favorite Dawn dish soap of them all. It smells great, moisturizes my hands and its multi-purpose
Cheyenne D.
Utica, NY
Gets the dishes clean and my hands actual do feel softer after one use, which surprised me and took out some of the grossness of doing dishes.
Mary S.
Poplar Bluff, MO
This dish soap doesn't dry out my hands like others do . But it still cuts grease and gets the job done!
Karen B.
Hopewell, OH
One of the best dishwashing soaps I’ve found. It doesn’t dry my hands out when I was dishes by hand. It also does a good job of cleaning dishes. I would recommend it. Compatible in price to others.
Beatriz A.
Woodhaven, NY
Dawn Hand Renewal Pomegranate Splash Scent Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Beatriz A.
Purchased at: CVS
Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash is effective dish cleaner including pans with oil or greasy. Only I need warm water and my dawn for leave all my pots clean and bright the crystal tap. Leave my hand always soft and hydrated and don’t leave residual in the dish or in my nails. 😍😍
Stefo S.
I had went to my local dollar tree to buy some dishwashing liquid and they had these. It was only the small one..not the regular 19 oz one. I liked it. It smelled really good. Didnt have to keep applying soap to the sponge when washing....Kept my hands feeling really soft. Definitely recommended ❤
Alondra V.
Carol Stream, IL
This has to be the best dish soap to wash my dishes with. It doesn’t leave my hands dry like other products I have used. It also has a great smell to it! Love it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennifer Z.
Shelbyville, TN
il y a 2 mois
Nesha M. il y a 2 mois
It's not as harsh on your hands like other brands.
Tesha C.