Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Parisse N.Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Sharon R.

BY DAWN #8 in Dish Soap

Softer-feeling hands while you wash? Only with Dawn Hand Renewal dish soap! Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps lock in skin's natural moisture* and leaves dishes sparkling. It's silky suds also help give you softer-feeling hands in three uses* with the grease-fighting Dawn power you trust. For beautiful-looking dishes and beautiful-feeling hands, trust Dawn Hand Renewal dishwashing liquid with Olay. *Vs. Dawn Power Clean. see more...

• Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes? 1 Answers
  • Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?1 Answers
  • Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Erica G.
Mount Wolf , PA
I tried this once and will never buy it again it doesn't seem to get the dishes as clean as regular dish soap
Kristina M.
Although it does provide the same cleanliness as the other scents. I didn't care for the scent itself too much. It really didn't make too much of a difference for my hands either. MAybe it's from less time in the sink.
Sam W.
Merchantville, NJ
I tried this once but wasn't a big fan. It was marketed to help your hands but it seemed like a marketing gimmick. I'll stick to the regualr ol' blue liquid.
Stephanie C.
Dawn used to be the only soap I used to purchase. One day I was speaking to a friend randomly about how sponges can smell after only using it for 2 days and she told me it was because of the brand dawn. I didn't realize it because I've used it for so long and just thought that it was just the sponge but once I switched over to a different soap my sponges have never smelled. 2 stars because the soap actually works but I always use it with a sponge so what's the point of still buying it then? Would not recommend.
Tiffany L.
Marshall, TX
Definitely soft on the hands, but doesn't really fight grease as well as other brands, including regular Dawn. DO NOT USE ON PETS
Holly H.
Works well but the smell is really fake. only use a small amount or everything feels really filmy.
Brianna A.
Tampa, FL
Easy on my hands and my dishes. Wish it came in more scents and was a little better in price
Erin B.
Naperville, IL
I love this dish soap because it smells amazing and doesn't destroy your hands, it actually soothes them
Tatum C.
I'm not sure if it really makes your hands softer. It's washes the dishes well. There is a lot in a bottle
Magaly F.
I like this one cause whenever you finish doing dishes some soap make your hands roughly like many hands this not make it soft and smell really good
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?