Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Parisse N.Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Sharon R.

BY DAWN #38 in Dish Soap

Softer-feeling hands while you wash? Only with Dawn Hand Renewal dish soap! Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps lock in skin's natural moisture* and leaves dishes sparkling. It's silky suds also help give you softer-feeling hands in three uses* with the grease-fighting Dawn power you trust. For beautiful-looking dishes and beautiful-feeling hands, trust Dawn Hand Renewal dishwashing liquid with Olay. *Vs. Dawn Power Clean. see more...

• Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes? 1 Answers
  • Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?1 Answers
  • Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Michaela D.
Abingdon, VA
This is by far my favorite dish soap. I purchased it the first time because the packaging caught my eye, it is kind of pearly colored and looks nice, and then when I read the label and noted that it was supposed to help my hands while i wash I was like, " Sure, why not?" Boy am I glad I did, because this is the only kind I have used ever since that day. They aren't exaggerating with the claim to help your hands feel softer, my hands have never been in such great shape as they are now. From the very first use, my hands felt like silk, and I typically have very dry and rough hands from different cleaners and soaps. Each time I used it for like three weeks they just kept getting softer and softer, and now I use this nearly every other day and it maintains the softness. I don't even have to use hand creme or lotion anymore. And, it gets my dishes super clean too! The soap doesn't break down as quickly as some other kinds, so your water stays nice and soapy throughout the time you are washing. And I love this particular scent of this product, it almost makes me forget that I am doing chores.
Stephanie C.
Dawn used to be the only soap I used to purchase. One day I was speaking to a friend randomly about how sponges can smell after only using it for 2 days and she told me it was because of the brand dawn. I didn't realize it because I've used it for so long and just thought that it was just the sponge but once I switched over to a different soap my sponges have never smelled. 2 stars because the soap actually works but I always use it with a sponge so what's the point of still buying it then? Would not recommend.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
I LOVE the fact that this is a hand soap and a dish washing liquid because without fail, my hands always turn into shivery, wrinkled messes when I do our dishes by hand....but not any more!

this makes your hands feel very rejuvenated and soft and refreshed without over drying them from the dish liquid. not only does it do all the aforementioned things, but it also cleans the dishes very well so I'm not forced to sit there and scrub (or try too) the gunk off my dishes!
NC S.
Sarasota, FL
I have always had a hard time with detergents in general. When Olay partnered with Dawn, It was my redemption. I can wash dishes with no gloves. I hunt down for offers in the local grocery stores and buy at least 5 every time. Great, wonderful product! I used all the different colors (pink, white, peach, green, purple) You can't stop this product ever! Detail: If I buy a Dawn with no Olay product on it, it is like another detergent. It chewed my skin!
Nicole B.
This product really does all it claims to do. Especially cutting thru the grease. Even the biggest bottle is a great price for the quality and length it lasts. I have tried other brands and they do not get the grease off plastics like this one does. I have even shown my friends how I use it in my husbands work clothes in place of teg. laundry detergent. He is a garbage man. It takes the stains & smells right out.
Elise H.
Years ago when I saw the commercials for this I thought the idea of dish soap not drying your hands out AND not making your dishes greasy was a total joke. I was so wrong! I have literally never used anything else again since I bought this the first time. It is all we wash our hands and dishes with in the kitchen and my husband works on our vehicles constantly and it gets all of that grease off every time.
Victoria M.
I know it sounds weird but when I'm using this dish soap, I LOVE washing the dishes! Because it's like getting a good, great hand soak with this! I can't remember how much it was for I do get it at different stores and sometimes use a coupon but either way it's a good price for this, it does a good job with cleaning and always has a good amount of suds and a very great smell, I LOVE lavender!
Crystal S.
Kennesaw, GA
This is the only hand soap my hands can even tolerate. It's incredible. The smell is great, but I am more pleased with how gentle it is. My hands will still get dry with unusually frequent use, but for day to day, regular loads of dishes, my skin doesn't crack. One day with another brand I tried on vacation, and my hands were swollen and bleeding. I hope this is never discontinued.
Danijel P.
Raleigh, NC
Dishwashing is always a chore, so I'm glad that Dawn made a dishwashing liquid that actually incorporates skincare. It does cost a bit more than the standard stuff, but since it leaves my hands soft and smelling amazing I don't mind. I hate gloves so this is definitely a great buy if you find yourself in the same situation and you hate dishwashing soap that strips your skin!
Hannah H.
Erie, PA
Dawn is pretty much the best you can buy when you need to keep your dishes clean. It works wonders on stubborn grease and leftover food residue. Scented dawn makes doing the dishes a little more enjoyable with relaxing scents like Lavender. Using Dawn with Hand Renewal is like washing your dishes with gloves on. Your hands will be moisturized and happy that you chose Dawn.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?