Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA

I like this because I have sensitive skin and for about 6 months out of the year, my hands can be very dry and sometimes cracked. I like the soothing lotion characteristics of this soap. I don't have a dishwasher, so it's important-- I do a lot of dishes!!
Kianna A.
Kianna A.

My all time favorite! It smells really good, leaves your dishes clean and also leaves your hands feeling really soft. I've been using this product for years now and it has never let me down. I always purchase this product at my local Walmart for about $3
Shav'on S.
Shav'on S.
Philadelphia, PA

I absolutely love Dawn dish detergent. It gets you dishes clean and it gets soapy just like I like it. It's fairly inexpensive which I love and a little goes a long way, so I don't have to replenish as often as I do with a cheaper brand. I only us Dawn.
Annabel K.
Annabel K.
Los Angeles, CA

This dish washing soap is great. It keeps my hands soft, though my hands don't dry that easily. The smell is wonderful too because I love the smell of lavender. Overall, I love this and think anyone who hand washes their dishes would benefit from this.
Kristin T.
Kristin T.
Beecher, IL

I love the Dawn hand renewal line. It works as well as the strongest dish soap, cuts through grease and stuck on food and keeps my hands from cracking and drying out. The fragrances are really nice too! It makes doing dishes a little less like a chore.
Kerri S.
Kerri S.

Dawn's dish washing liquid is always great quality, but the Hand Renewal takes it to another level. It isn't much more expensive than the regular Dawn detergent, but it definitely keeps your hands softer if you're going to be washing a bunch of dishes.
Roman J.
Roman J.

I liked this initially cause of it's pretty purple color haha. I found I enjoyed the smell quite a lot and it's just like any other dish soap- it just gets the job done and because I really like the smell of lavender I would tell others to get it too.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Shreveport, LA

When you submerge your hands in dish water, you want them to be soft, not wrinkly. I use this and the original scent everyday. Lavender has been used for centuries to calm and soothe. When dishes must be done by hand, you must take care of your hands.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Hoquiam, WA

This is my absolute favorite dish washing liquid, because of the scent. I love lavender, and they created a scent that smells like the lavender I love. It does leave your hands soft and smooth feeling, which is a bonus - but it's not what I love most.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.

I love this stuff exspecially in the winter! Not only does it clean the dishes great but it also improves the feel of your hands! I use to have to wear gloves to do dishes with my sensitive dry skin but not when I use this! Plus the smell is awesome!
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?