Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Sharon R.Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Parisse N.
6 colors available

BY DAWN #62 in Dish Soap

Softer-feeling hands while you wash? Only with Dawn Hand Renewal dish soap! Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps lock in skin's natural moisture* and leaves dishes sparkling. It's silky suds also help give you softer-feeling hands in three uses* with the grease-fighting Dawn power you trust. For beautiful-looking dishes and beautiful-feeling hands, trust Dawn Hand Renewal dishwashing liquid with Olay. *Vs. Dawn Power Clean. see more...

• Does this really help hands feel soft...My hands felt softer but I abs... 1 Answers
  • Does this leave your dishes with an a...Yes! This dish soap in my opin... 1 Answers
  • Do this dish liquid make your hands s...Yes and doesnt make your skin ... 2 Answers
Photos (2)
Buy on Kmart
Kristin T.
Kristin T.
Beecher, IL
I love the Dawn hand renewal line. It works as well as the strongest dish soap, cuts through grease and stuck on food and keeps my hands from cracking and drying out. The fragrances are really nice too! It makes doing dishes a little less like a chore.
Annabel K.
Annabel K.
Los Angeles, CA
This dish washing soap is great. It keeps my hands soft, though my hands don't dry that easily. The smell is wonderful too because I love the smell of lavender. Overall, I love this and think anyone who hand washes their dishes would benefit from this.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Hoquiam, WA
This is my absolute favorite dish washing liquid, because of the scent. I love lavender, and they created a scent that smells like the lavender I love. It does leave your hands soft and smooth feeling, which is a bonus - but it's not what I love most.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Shreveport, LA
When you submerge your hands in dish water, you want them to be soft, not wrinkly. I use this and the original scent everyday. Lavender has been used for centuries to calm and soothe. When dishes must be done by hand, you must take care of your hands.
Roman J.
Roman J.
I liked this initially cause of it's pretty purple color haha. I found I enjoyed the smell quite a lot and it's just like any other dish soap- it just gets the job done and because I really like the smell of lavender I would tell others to get it too.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
I love this stuff exspecially in the winter! Not only does it clean the dishes great but it also improves the feel of your hands! I use to have to wear gloves to do dishes with my sensitive dry skin but not when I use this! Plus the smell is awesome!
Meryl J.
Meryl J.
Does not make my hands feel dry even after washing loads of dishes! I wish this product was sold at Costco, the largest size at Kroger/Walmart is just not enough. Can be expensive if not on sale/without a coupon. Have purchased many times regardless.
lauryn c.
lauryn c.
Reedley, CA
It really does make your hands soft, I was not expecting it when I first used it. I laughed and thought "just another advertising lie!". I WAS SO WRONG. I love this soap, also, it leaves my hands sparkly. I want to do dishes just to use this product.
Mackenzie D.
Mackenzie D.
Little rock, AR
Really love this product- so much easier on your hands than a traditional dish soap. BUT- it still works on dishes even though it is so gentle on your skin. The smell is great too- much better than most other dish washing liquid. I would re-purchase.
Sally R.
Sally R.
Glen Burnie, MD
This brand was a bit overpriced. The small bottle didn't last long. I purchased in Walmart since I wanted something smooth for my hands. The scent wasn't as strong as I thought peach and Almond would be. I'm not a fan, I would go with another brand.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?