Add a Photo

Kristin T.
Beecher, IL
June 21, 2016, 2:42 a.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
I love the Dawn hand renewal line. It works as well as the strongest dish soap, cuts through grease and stuck on food and keeps my hands from cracking and drying out. The fragrances are really nice too! It makes doing dishes a little less like a chore.
Kerri S.
Kerri S.
June 29, 2016, 11:19 a.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
Dawn's dish washing liquid is always great quality, but the Hand Renewal takes it to another level. It isn't much more expensive than the regular Dawn detergent, but it definitely keeps your hands softer if you're going to be washing a bunch of dishes.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Hoquiam, WA
July 1, 2016, 3:24 p.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
This is my absolute favorite dish washing liquid, because of the scent. I love lavender, and they created a scent that smells like the lavender I love. It does leave your hands soft and smooth feeling, which is a bonus - but it's not what I love most.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Shreveport, LA
July 6, 2016, 2:35 a.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
When you submerge your hands in dish water, you want them to be soft, not wrinkly. I use this and the original scent everyday. Lavender has been used for centuries to calm and soothe. When dishes must be done by hand, you must take care of your hands.
Roman J.
Roman J.
July 1, 2016, 5:51 p.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
I liked this initially cause of it's pretty purple color haha. I found I enjoyed the smell quite a lot and it's just like any other dish soap- it just gets the job done and because I really like the smell of lavender I would tell others to get it too.
lauryn c.
lauryn c.
Reedley, CA
It really does make your hands soft, I was not expecting it when I first used it. I laughed and thought "just another advertising lie!". I WAS SO WRONG. I love this soap, also, it leaves my hands sparkly. I want to do dishes just to use this product.
Mackenzie D.
Mackenzie D.
Little rock, AR
June 24, 2016, 10:27 a.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
Really love this product- so much easier on your hands than a traditional dish soap. BUT- it still works on dishes even though it is so gentle on your skin. The smell is great too- much better than most other dish washing liquid. I would re-purchase.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Aug. 15, 2016, 1:10 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
I love this stuff exspecially in the winter! Not only does it clean the dishes great but it also improves the feel of your hands! I use to have to wear gloves to do dishes with my sensitive dry skin but not when I use this! Plus the smell is awesome!
Meryl J.
Meryl J.
July 7, 2016, 11:06 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
Does not make my hands feel dry even after washing loads of dishes! I wish this product was sold at Costco, the largest size at Kroger/Walmart is just not enough. Can be expensive if not on sale/without a coupon. Have purchased many times regardless.
Sally R.
Sally R.
Glen Burnie, MD
July 12, 2016, 10:45 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
This brand was a bit overpriced. The small bottle didn't last long. I purchased in Walmart since I wanted something smooth for my hands. The scent wasn't as strong as I thought peach and Almond would be. I'm not a fan, I would go with another brand.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?