Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Parisse N.Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Sharon R.

BY DAWN #38 in Dish Soap

Softer-feeling hands while you wash? Only with Dawn Hand Renewal dish soap! Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps lock in skin's natural moisture* and leaves dishes sparkling. It's silky suds also help give you softer-feeling hands in three uses* with the grease-fighting Dawn power you trust. For beautiful-looking dishes and beautiful-feeling hands, trust Dawn Hand Renewal dishwashing liquid with Olay. *Vs. Dawn Power Clean. see more...

• Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes? 1 Answers
  • Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?1 Answers
  • Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Roman J.
I liked this initially cause of it's pretty purple color haha. I found I enjoyed the smell quite a lot and it's just like any other dish soap- it just gets the job done and because I really like the smell of lavender I would tell others to get it too.
Amanda L.
Hoquiam , WA
This is my absolute favorite dish washing liquid, because of the scent. I love lavender, and they created a scent that smells like the lavender I love. It does leave your hands soft and smooth feeling, which is a bonus - but it's not what I love most.
Meryl J.
Does not make my hands feel dry even after washing loads of dishes! I wish this product was sold at Costco, the largest size at Kroger/Walmart is just not enough. Can be expensive if not on sale/without a coupon. Have purchased many times regardless.
Alyssa H.
I love this stuff exspecially in the winter! Not only does it clean the dishes great but it also improves the feel of your hands! I use to have to wear gloves to do dishes with my sensitive dry skin but not when I use this! Plus the smell is awesome!
Mackenzie D.
Little Rock, AR
Really love this product- so much easier on your hands than a traditional dish soap. BUT- it still works on dishes even though it is so gentle on your skin. The smell is great too- much better than most other dish washing liquid. I would re-purchase.
lauryn c.
reedley, CA
It really does make your hands soft, I was not expecting it when I first used it. I laughed and thought "just another advertising lie!". I WAS SO WRONG. I love this soap, also, it leaves my hands sparkly. I want to do dishes just to use this product.
Carol B.
Nicholls , GA
This dishwashing liquid works great at cleaning dishes. I didn't notice a difference in my hands but actually my biggest thing was that I don't care for the scent. I don't like feeling like my glasses smell like that when I start to drink from them.
Rebecca R.
This is the only dish soap I buy! It doesn't dry out my hands and my husband loves the scent. So even he picks up the dishes. The price is great. Under $5 and the bottle lasts for about 2-3 months. It cuts through grease and leaves my glasses clear.
Sally R.
Glen Burnie, MD
This brand was a bit overpriced. The small bottle didn't last long. I purchased in Walmart since I wanted something smooth for my hands. The scent wasn't as strong as I thought peach and Almond would be. I'm not a fan, I would go with another brand.
Anna A.
Dawn is the only brand I use to was my dishes. It really cleans my dishes with no hassle and leaves them spotless. And the smell is just amazing on this one. My hands never feel dry or sensitive and I'm telling you as a mom I stay doing dishes lol.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?