Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Megan R.
Megan R.
Rockville, MD

Mini aromatherapy session while doing dishes? yes please. I have used Dawn for as long as I can remember. I love the lavender scent in this particular dawn dish soap. This dish soap also has a moisturizing component so your hands aren't dried out after doing dishes.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Shepherdsvlle, KY

Love love love the smell of this ! & it gets the job done ! It's very affordable & it's a plus that while it's doing exactly what it's suppose to do when your done it leaves your hands smelling good and feeling soft ! I highly recommend this product to everyone !
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Corp Christi, TX

I love the scent. It cleans my dishes without leaving any grease behind. I only need a little bit to go a long way. It also does not dry my hands out or leaves any of on my hands. While it is a bit pricey it is worth the money for leaving my hands feeling great.
Erin V.
Erin V.
Olmsted Twp, OH

Smells amazing and washes my dishes wonderfully. Dish soap is something I am not cheap about because it lasts longer and makes my job easier as my families dish washer. This feels great on my hands and I'm a sucker for anything that smells good! Worth the price
Heather M.
Heather M.

This liquid soap is fantastic. I never feel like I have to dunk my hands in lotion after doing the dishes with this soap. They have great scents and the soap really works well. I'd recommend this soap for sure. It's not difficult to find coupons for it either.
Giselle P.
Giselle P.
Jacksonville, FL

This stuff is amazing. i love how it smells and how it makes my hands so soft. i believe that it works just as good as the regular dawn without cracking my hands. i would recommend to everyone. its kind of pricier, but it does feel better than the regular dawn
Tara L.
Tara L.
Waldorf, MD

When it comes time to buy more dish cleaning detergent, Dawn with Olay is what I seek out. I love the dish cleaning power, the fragrance selections, and how nice the product also keeps my hands and manicure. This peach and almond scent is light and uplifting.
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Caryville, TN

Pretty good brand to use how do you say no to a brand
that helps out animals ! and really works I was happy when they came out with the brand with lotions in it
yes it is ver y effective and the [rice it great I have been using this brean for over 8 years now
Marina B.
Marina B.
Denver, CO

I really like this product! It is soft, but it is by no means meant to be lathered up on your hands as a handwash-- it's not THAT sensitive. If you're washing a lot of dishes, it may still dry your hands out but not nearly as bad as some other products would.
Nikki A.
Nikki A.
Bonne Terre, MO

My hand are dry winter through summer and this dish soap helps tremendously with my aging and constantly doing dishes. The smell also is perfect! Not that hospital clean smell but like a light perfume. I always buy this when heading to the store to restock.
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now