Add a Photo

#62 in Dish Soap
Photos (2)
Nikki A.
Nikki A.

My hand are dry winter through summer and this dish soap helps tremendously with my aging and constantly doing dishes. The smell also is perfect! Not that hospital clean smell but like a light perfume. I always buy this when heading to the store to restock.
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA

I like this because I have sensitive skin and for about 6 months out of the year, my hands can be very dry and sometimes cracked. I like the soothing lotion characteristics of this soap. I don't have a dishwasher, so it's important-- I do a lot of dishes!!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Royal Oak, MI

I really enjoy this dish soap. It really does keep your hands relatively moisturized while giving your dishes a good clean. I went through my fair share of dish soap since my last house didn't have a dishwasher, and this was definitely one of my favorites.
Kianna A.
Kianna A.

My all time favorite! It smells really good, leaves your dishes clean and also leaves your hands feeling really soft. I've been using this product for years now and it has never let me down. I always purchase this product at my local Walmart for about $3
Shav'on S.
Shav'on S.
Philadelphia, PA

I absolutely love Dawn dish detergent. It gets you dishes clean and it gets soapy just like I like it. It's fairly inexpensive which I love and a little goes a long way, so I don't have to replenish as often as I do with a cheaper brand. I only us Dawn.
Annabel K.
Annabel K.
Los Angeles, CA

This dish washing soap is great. It keeps my hands soft, though my hands don't dry that easily. The smell is wonderful too because I love the smell of lavender. Overall, I love this and think anyone who hand washes their dishes would benefit from this.
Kristin  .
Kristin .
Beecher, IL

I love the Dawn hand renewal line. It works as well as the strongest dish soap, cuts through grease and stuck on food and keeps my hands from cracking and drying out. The fragrances are really nice too! It makes doing dishes a little less like a chore.
Kerri S.
Kerri S.

Dawn's dish washing liquid is always great quality, but the Hand Renewal takes it to another level. It isn't much more expensive than the regular Dawn detergent, but it definitely keeps your hands softer if you're going to be washing a bunch of dishes.
Roman J.
Roman J.

I liked this initially cause of it's pretty purple color haha. I found I enjoyed the smell quite a lot and it's just like any other dish soap- it just gets the job done and because I really like the smell of lavender I would tell others to get it too.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Hoquiam, WA

This is my absolute favorite dish washing liquid, because of the scent. I love lavender, and they created a scent that smells like the lavender I love. It does leave your hands soft and smooth feeling, which is a bonus - but it's not what I love most.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now