Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Parisse N.Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Sharon R.

BY DAWN #38 in Dish Soap

Softer-feeling hands while you wash? Only with Dawn Hand Renewal dish soap! Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps lock in skin's natural moisture* and leaves dishes sparkling. It's silky suds also help give you softer-feeling hands in three uses* with the grease-fighting Dawn power you trust. For beautiful-looking dishes and beautiful-feeling hands, trust Dawn Hand Renewal dishwashing liquid with Olay. *Vs. Dawn Power Clean. see more...

• Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes? 1 Answers
  • Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?1 Answers
  • Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Tara L.
Waldorf, MD
When it comes time to buy more dish cleaning detergent, Dawn with Olay is what I seek out. I love the dish cleaning power, the fragrance selections, and how nice the product also keeps my hands and manicure. This peach and almond scent is light and uplifting.
Nikki A.
My hand are dry winter through summer and this dish soap helps tremendously with my aging and constantly doing dishes. The smell also is perfect! Not that hospital clean smell but like a light perfume. I always buy this when heading to the store to restock.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
I like this because I have sensitive skin and for about 6 months out of the year, my hands can be very dry and sometimes cracked. I like the soothing lotion characteristics of this soap. I don't have a dishwasher, so it's important-- I do a lot of dishes!!
Hannah S.
Oxford, MI
I really enjoy this dish soap. It really does keep your hands relatively moisturized while giving your dishes a good clean. I went through my fair share of dish soap since my last house didn't have a dishwasher, and this was definitely one of my favorites.
Kianna A.
My all time favorite! It smells really good, leaves your dishes clean and also leaves your hands feeling really soft. I've been using this product for years now and it has never let me down. I always purchase this product at my local Walmart for about $3
Shav'on S.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely love Dawn dish detergent. It gets you dishes clean and it gets soapy just like I like it. It's fairly inexpensive which I love and a little goes a long way, so I don't have to replenish as often as I do with a cheaper brand. I only us Dawn.
Kerri S.
Dawn's dish washing liquid is always great quality, but the Hand Renewal takes it to another level. It isn't much more expensive than the regular Dawn detergent, but it definitely keeps your hands softer if you're going to be washing a bunch of dishes.
Annabel K.
Los Angeles, CA
This dish washing soap is great. It keeps my hands soft, though my hands don't dry that easily. The smell is wonderful too because I love the smell of lavender. Overall, I love this and think anyone who hand washes their dishes would benefit from this.
Kristin T.
Beecher, IL
I love the Dawn hand renewal line. It works as well as the strongest dish soap, cuts through grease and stuck on food and keeps my hands from cracking and drying out. The fragrances are really nice too! It makes doing dishes a little less like a chore.
Roman J.
I liked this initially cause of it's pretty purple color haha. I found I enjoyed the smell quite a lot and it's just like any other dish soap- it just gets the job done and because I really like the smell of lavender I would tell others to get it too.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?