Add a Photo

Heather M.
Heather M.
July 16, 2016, 7:47 p.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
This liquid soap is fantastic. I never feel like I have to dunk my hands in lotion after doing the dishes with this soap. They have great scents and the soap really works well. I'd recommend this soap for sure. It's not difficult to find coupons for it either.
Giselle P.
Giselle P.
Jacksonville, FL
June 30, 2016, 9:13 p.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
This stuff is amazing. i love how it smells and how it makes my hands so soft. i believe that it works just as good as the regular dawn without cracking my hands. i would recommend to everyone. its kind of pricier, but it does feel better than the regular dawn
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Caryville , tn
June 28, 2016, 4:08 p.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
Pretty good brand to use how do you say no to a brand
that helps out animals ! and really works I was happy when they came out with the brand with lotions in it
yes it is ver y effective and the [rice it great I have been using this brean for over 8 years now
Tara L.
Tara L.
Waldorf, MD
July 9, 2016, 10:32 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
When it comes time to buy more dish cleaning detergent, Dawn with Olay is what I seek out. I love the dish cleaning power, the fragrance selections, and how nice the product also keeps my hands and manicure. This peach and almond scent is light and uplifting.
Nikki A.
Nikki A.
June 29, 2016, 11:02 p.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
My hand are dry winter through summer and this dish soap helps tremendously with my aging and constantly doing dishes. The smell also is perfect! Not that hospital clean smell but like a light perfume. I always buy this when heading to the store to restock.
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
June 22, 2016, 9:43 p.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
I like this because I have sensitive skin and for about 6 months out of the year, my hands can be very dry and sometimes cracked. I like the soothing lotion characteristics of this soap. I don't have a dishwasher, so it's important-- I do a lot of dishes!!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Oxford, MI
June 22, 2016, 2:25 p.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
I really enjoy this dish soap. It really does keep your hands relatively moisturized while giving your dishes a good clean. I went through my fair share of dish soap since my last house didn't have a dishwasher, and this was definitely one of my favorites.
Kianna A.
Kianna A.
Aug. 15, 2016, 7:59 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
My all time favorite! It smells really good, leaves your dishes clean and also leaves your hands feeling really soft. I've been using this product for years now and it has never let me down. I always purchase this product at my local Walmart for about $3
Shav'on S.
Shav'on S.
Philadelphia, PA
July 2, 2016, 2:34 a.m.
Review for: Cucumber Melon
I absolutely love Dawn dish detergent. It gets you dishes clean and it gets soapy just like I like it. It's fairly inexpensive which I love and a little goes a long way, so I don't have to replenish as often as I do with a cheaper brand. I only us Dawn.
Annabel K.
Annabel K.
Los Angeles, CA
July 8, 2016, 10:40 a.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
This dish washing soap is great. It keeps my hands soft, though my hands don't dry that easily. The smell is wonderful too because I love the smell of lavender. Overall, I love this and think anyone who hand washes their dishes would benefit from this.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?