Add a Photo

#26 in Dish Soap
Photos (2)
Monifah T.
Monifah T.

This is my all time favorite its so weird to think that dish soap really can renew hands and fight grease. Its not that expensive and you can get it almost anywhere! We purchase this brand all of the time and I'm sure we won't be switching anytime soon, best of the best
Jordan T.
Jordan T.
Chico, CA

This dish soap is amazing because, I know it sounds silly, but it makes doing dishes more fun! The soap smells amazing and it makes my hands feel so silky and soft. So I get to get my chores done and make my hands feel great at the same time. It is definitely worth it!
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Broomall, PA

Dawn dishwashing soaps are some of my favorite. They get the job done without leaving my hands overly dry. The scent is amazing and I find it does not leave my dishes smelling like perfume or too much chemical. It is extremely silky and I would buy this product again.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Morrisville, NC

While washing dishes this product makes my hands so smooth. I love the smell, the way it makes my hands feel, and how well it cleans the dishes. I enjoy this product and would highly recommend this product to anyone to use in their household. My husband and I love it!
Brytnie A.
Brytnie A.
Noblesville, IN

I love this one, it does have a bit of a weird smell but that is not what I am worried about when it comes to this type of product. I got it at big lots. I probably bought it because it was pink lol very good price and I would recommend this to anyone who does dishes.
Heidi C.
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN

This is my favorite scent of the dawn dish soaps. It's still as good of a formula as the others in terms of how well it cleans dishes, with the added bonus of smelling amazing and being a great hand cleanser as well. If touchline dawn and haven't tried it, you should.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.

I love when my Husband brings this one home over others! My hands feel so soft after using this to wash dishes instead of dry and cracked. even my Husband notices how soft my hands are and I don't even need to put on lotion like I would normally after washing dishes.
Sahar K.
Sahar K.
Alexandria, VA

Smells so good! and makes dishwashing smell fun and really makes it easier to wash dishes. I love using this because it not only cleans my dishes well but makes my hands soft! I bought it at Target but it is available at most stores and I would definitely buy again!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Des Moines, IA

This stuff DOES NOT dry my hands out like they usually get when I do dishes which is SOOOOO nice because I hate that dry hand feeling. Definitely worth the money you spend and depending on how much you do dishes, it lasts while because you don't have to use as much.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Rockville, MD

Mini aromatherapy session while doing dishes? yes please. I have used Dawn for as long as I can remember. I love the lavender scent in this particular dawn dish soap. This dish soap also has a moisturizing component so your hands aren't dried out after doing dishes.
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now