Add a Photo

#70 in Dish Soap
Photos (2)
Dallas L.
Dallas L.

This dish soap smells so delicious, makes my hands feel soft and not so dried out like other dish soaps do. Great for times when you ate washing dishes by hand!
Patrice J.
Patrice J.
Surrey, British Columbia

It makes my dishwashing experience easier! It also smells good which I love! Plus it does not leave your hands feeling weird unlike other dishwashing liquids.
Mahogany S.
Mahogany S.
davenport, FL

I love washing dishes because of this dawn product. The soap left my hands soft and smelling good unlike other dish soap that lives my hand smelly.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Catlin, IL

This soap smells amazing!!! It leaves my hands pretty soft!! Cleans the dishes very well!! This is always by my kitchen sink!
Shannon F.
Shannon F.

Love that this soap doesn't dry out your hands. Smells amazing too! Seems to clean just as good as the heavier duty kinds
Laura P.
Laura P.
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

This has such a nice scent and leaves your dish pan hands nice and smooth afterwards. It's definitely a great purchase.
Katlyn C.
Katlyn C.
Fredericton, NB

I'm not a fan of the regular smelling dish soaps, so this one is my go to :)
Thank god dish soap can smell this amazing
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Red Deer , Alberta

I've always loved dawn dish soap but can't find this scent anywhere! I know I'd love it so hopefully I find it soon
Brenda G.
Brenda G.

This dish soap last me almost a 6 months and I wash dishes almost every day with just a little it goes a long way.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Bolivia, NC

Love Dawn, no other product compares. Plus it is wildlife friendly and in our house our pets are our kids also.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?