Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
Dover, PA

Really helps keep my hands from getting too dry... and the scent is soothing! Leaves your hands super soft.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Pekin, IL

This dish soap smells fantastic (very peachy, not much almond) and makes my hands so soft. It works just as well as the traditional bright blue Dawn, but this soap is a little bit more feminine. I like it a lot and would recommend it to anyone tired of plain dish soap.
Andy G.
Andy G.
Los Angeles, CA

This stuff works great! Cleans dishes with ease-- everything from simple glasswares to heavy grease stains. It smells great and leaves my hands SO SOFT! And they sell it at most major retailers for a pretty fair price. I highly recommend for others who suffer from dry hands like myself!
Raquel W.
Raquel W.
Tallahassee, FL

If you're like me and you prefer to wash your dishes by hand, this detergent will be a godsend for you. I have really dry skin in general and this soap help keep my hand moisturized even after cleaning up from big dinners. the smell last and is very fragrant, and its not pricey at all. I got mine from Publix and sometimes i can find it in dollar stores as well.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Dallas, TX

I work out a lot. Which means I meal prep, and have a ton of dishes, a lot. My hands get so dry and my cuticles suffered, until I found this product.
Krisi A.
Krisi A.
Ridgewood, NY

I love the smell of this soap and how soft my hands feel. Especially after doing tons of dishes.
Cleburne, TX

Cleans well, smells great, and moisturizes my hands. No weird residue left on the dishes.
Elisa T.
Elisa T.
Cedar Rapids, IA

This is awesome. It smells so good and does what it says. Hands are soft, I still use lotion, but it is not harsh and drying like other dish soaps. I really like it. Definitely worth the price, all Dawn soaps smell amazing plus they clean oil spills so the company seems really good too. I also use this on paint brushes to clean them.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

It's excellent for breaking up grease on dishes, pots and pans. AWESOME PRODUCT! Even leaves my hands feeling soft.
Ladson, SC

My favorite smell for dish soap. It makes my hands soooo soft as well! Love it.
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now