Add a Photo

#70 in Dish Soap
Photos (2)
Shannon F.
Shannon F.

Love that this soap doesn't dry out your hands. Smells amazing too! Seems to clean just as good as the heavier duty kinds
Katlyn C.
Katlyn C.
Fredericton, NB

I'm not a fan of the regular smelling dish soaps, so this one is my go to :)
Thank god dish soap can smell this amazing
Laura P.
Laura P.
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

This has such a nice scent and leaves your dish pan hands nice and smooth afterwards. It's definitely a great purchase.
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Red Deer , Alberta

I've always loved dawn dish soap but can't find this scent anywhere! I know I'd love it so hopefully I find it soon
Brenda G.
Brenda G.

This dish soap last me almost a 6 months and I wash dishes almost every day with just a little it goes a long way.
Sandra D.
Sandra D.
Bonfield

This product smells great , my hands don't get all dry after. Works great as long as I do dishes not my teen ;)
Sara C.
Sara C.
Bolivia, NC

Love Dawn, no other product compares. Plus it is wildlife friendly and in our house our pets are our kids also.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Oakville, Ontario

Dawn dish soap is the best dish soap that you can buy. It cleans very well and has so many different purposes
Toni H.
Toni H.
Salmon arm , BC

Smells great and keeps my hands soft after washing multiple items. Can find at most stores. Good value
Melissa P.
Melissa P.

Works well on the dishes. Love how it doesn't dry out my hands. Smells great. Really takes out gReese.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now