Add a Photo

#62 in Dish Soap
Photos (2)
Mikhela C.
Mikhela C.

I'm not sure if I really feel that this dishwashing liquid is better on my hands than EVERY other brand that I've tried, but I do like the silky feel it promises. The scent is a definite plus!

Can find on sale at Walgreens or Publix from time to time. And Dawn sometimes puts coupons out there for the additional discount. Also, can be found at a reasonable at Wal-Mart and in bulk in other places.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Boiling Spgs, SC

This is probably my favorite dish soap. I like that it keeps my hands soft and I love the smell. It works really well on the dishes too!
Maria R.
Maria R.
Maywood, CA

Really like this soap it doesn't damage my hands as other soaps i don't get my hands damaged and it makes it more fun to wash the dishes more often
Chanda W.
Chanda W.

Dawn dish soap is good. They have very good smells to them. They also get rid of some grins on dishes.
Mica S.
Mica S.
Reseda, CA

This smells soo nice and it makes the dishes easier to clean. I even use this to wash my make up brushes. I mix it with olive oil and it gets the make up out of my brushes! And my brushes smells amazing!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Los angeles, Ca

I love this dish soap. Left my hands very soft after washing. I even just started using it as hand soap because of the smell and how soft it leaves my hands.
Racheal L.
Racheal L.
Moreno Valley, CA

I have this at my job as a dental assistant. We wash our hands a million times a day they start to get dry. This soap helps them to stay soft and smooth topped off with lotion you wouldn't guess we wash them that many times a day.
Anna Marie B.
Anna Marie B.
Palmer, AK

I love the scent. It's not rough on my hands! That's my favorite part is how it leaves my hands, and it doesn't make my nails brittle! I just wish it was so pricey where I live. If you looking for a good heavy duty soap, that's gentle in your hands.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Midlothian, VA

Love the way this smells and it doesn't dry my hands out. Really gets things clean
Haley S.
Haley S.
Mitchell, SD

Dawn soap always works great, but this one in particular is the best I've ever used because it smells SO GOOD. Only complains is that the bottle is awkward to grab with one hand (especially when your hands are small). But overall it works really well and the scent is seriously the best.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now