Add a Photo

#70 in Dish Soap
Photos (2)
Melissa T.
Melissa T.

The claims of this leaving your hands soft is actually true. Whenever I washed dishes for big dinners this soap worked fast to clean but I never felt my hands dry out and it smells incredibly good!
Sana A.
Sana A.
Toronto

Great dishwash . You don't need to use much to do dishes a get the job done very well . The best part about it is it does not leave your hand dry at all like the other brand of liquid dish soap
Katie L.
Katie L.
Ardmore, Ok

The scent is very nice and it does provide moisture, but I expected more from the moisturizer. Other than that it removes dirt and grime for dishes just as good as the original Dawn dish soaps.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Burlington, Ontario

Really helps your hands I don't find that it drys them out as fast and others or cheap versions. It also cleans the dishes very well. The cap can get goopy though that's the only downside.
Dave R.
Dave R.
Red Deer, Alberta

This scent smelled great when I first bought it but it doesn't seem to smell that great once I'm doing the dishes with it. It's still nice and does the job, but I prefer other scents
Stacey M.
Stacey M.

I absolutely love this product! The smell is amazing and it's easy on my hands but also gets my dishes sparkling clean without having to use to much. The price is also great
Dallas L.
Dallas L.

This dish soap smells so delicious, makes my hands feel soft and not so dried out like other dish soaps do. Great for times when you ate washing dishes by hand!
Patrice J.
Patrice J.
Surrey, British Columbia

It makes my dishwashing experience easier! It also smells good which I love! Plus it does not leave your hands feeling weird unlike other dishwashing liquids.
Mahogany S.
Mahogany S.
davenport, FL

I love washing dishes because of this dawn product. The soap left my hands soft and smelling good unlike other dish soap that lives my hand smelly.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Catlin, IL

This soap smells amazing!!! It leaves my hands pretty soft!! Cleans the dishes very well!! This is always by my kitchen sink!
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now