Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Sharon R.Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Parisse N.
6 colors available

BY DAWN #9 in Dish Soap

Softer-feeling hands while you wash? Only with Dawn Hand Renewal dish soap! Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps lock in skin's natural moisture* and leaves dishes sparkling. It's silky suds also help give you softer-feeling hands in three uses* with the grease-fighting Dawn power you trust. For beautiful-looking dishes and beautiful-feeling hands, trust Dawn Hand Renewal dishwashing liquid with Olay. *Vs. Dawn Power Clean. see more...

• Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes? 1 Answers
  • Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?1 Answers
  • Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
Carrollton
Gets the dishes clean and gentle and the hands. Couldn't ask for anything more than that.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
This dish soap works great and is soft on hands. It works well as a hand soap too. Smells amazing also. Would buy again.
Denisse V.
Denisse V.
This dish soap is strong enough to remove grease and at the same time it leaves your hand soft.
Raquel W.
Raquel W.
Tallahassee, FL
If you're like me and you prefer to wash your dishes by hand, this detergent will be a godsend for you. I have really dry skin in general and this soap help keep my hand moisturized even after cleaning up from big dinners. the smell last and is very fragrant, and its not pricey at all. I got mine from Publix and sometimes i can find it in dollar stores as well.
Anna Marie B.
Anna Marie B.
Palmer, AK
I love the scent. It's not rough on my hands! That's my favorite part is how it leaves my hands, and it doesn't make my nails brittle! I just wish it was so pricey where I live. If you looking for a good heavy duty soap, that's gentle in your hands.
Josa V.
Josa V.
Woodbine, GA
I like this product! Cuts the grease, cleans well, provides amply shine and leaves my hands soft and smooth
Racheal L.
Racheal L.
Moreno Valley, CA
I have this at my job as a dental assistant. We wash our hands a million times a day they start to get dry. This soap helps them to stay soft and smooth topped off with lotion you wouldn't guess we wash them that many times a day.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Midlothian, VA
Love the way this smells and it doesn't dry my hands out. Really gets things clean
Haley S.
Haley S.
Mitchell, SD
Dawn soap always works great, but this one in particular is the best I've ever used because it smells SO GOOD. Only complains is that the bottle is awkward to grab with one hand (especially when your hands are small). But overall it works really well and the scent is seriously the best.
Madison N.
Madison N.
Ringgold, VA
First office this product smells so good! I loved how it has the same strength to clean dish that I expect from dawn but I also feel like it is helping my hands while I wash dishes. It makes doing dish not so bad.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?