Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Evansville, IN

Love this product keeps hands smooth and soft. A bit pricey but worth it in the winter. Love the scent
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
Youngstown, OH

I love the smell of this soap and I love the fact that my hands don't feel dry and gross after doing the dishes. It makes cleaning less dreadful and I will be repurchasing. Good quality for the price.
ann c.
ann c.
Beebe, AR

this is one of my favorites . helps keep your hands soft and smooth. nice fragrance. gets dishes sparkeling clean.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

It's excellent for breaking up grease on dishes, pots and pans. AWESOME PRODUCT! Even leaves my hands feeling soft.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.

Just recently discovered this and is a savior on my hands when hand washing dishes! I have severe eczema on my hands so this doesn't flare up my hands and make them crack afterwords.. will definitely keep buying!
Merilou N.
Merilou N.

I've bought this product before. I like the fresh scent. It does a great job but I tend to buy it when it's on sale. I stock up when it is. I tend to stick to a product if it does a good job. I don't like the no-name brands , you have to use twice as much . I would recommend this product.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Milton, ON

Like this product due to the dual action that you receive. You receive an amazing product that cleans your dishes while not harming your hands like other dish soaps do. The reason I prefer this product over others is that after washing dishes your hands feels soft and silky.
rafaela g.
rafaela g.

This soap is just amazing. I will never use another dish soap in my lifetime. Dawn has everything. They are affordable products and they get the job done so quickly. I don't spend a lot of time doing dishes when I have dawn i love favorite amazing
Becky H.
Becky H.
Red Deer, Alberta

Incredibly refreshing! This stuff will take care of any unwanted build up on any of your dishes whilst still be soft enough to not dry out your hands or ruin your dishes! It's also pretty affordable so that's always a bonus!
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB

Honestly - I buy this Dawn Peach and Almond Dishwashing Liquid totally for the smell!!! But it also works well, suds are great volume and it does a fantasic job of cutting grease and making my dishes squeeky clean too!
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?