Add a Photo

Raquel W.
Tallahassee, FL
Nov. 4, 2016, 11:39 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
If you're like me and you prefer to wash your dishes by hand, this detergent will be a godsend for you. I have really dry skin in general and this soap help keep my hand moisturized even after cleaning up from big dinners. the smell last and is very fragrant, and its not pricey at all. I got mine from Publix and sometimes i can find it in dollar stores as well.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Midlothian, VA
Nov. 16, 2016, 9:50 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
Love the way this smells and it doesn't dry my hands out. Really gets things clean
Haley S.
Haley S.
Mitchell, SD
Nov. 17, 2016, 1:49 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
Dawn soap always works great, but this one in particular is the best I've ever used because it smells SO GOOD. Only complains is that the bottle is awkward to grab with one hand (especially when your hands are small). But overall it works really well and the scent is seriously the best.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
This dish washing detergent is super moisturizing on the hands, and it smells amazing! You get great suds every time and it leaves your hands feeling nice and soft. This smell is amazing as well. This stuff is great for the winter time, so you don't dry out your hands!
Brandi E.
Brandi E.
Nov. 12, 2016, 9:25 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
Dawn hand renewal dishwashing liquid helps keep my hands feeling great. I don't always wear gloves so having extra moisturizer is a plus.
Merilou N.
Merilou N.
July 16, 2016, 9:38 a.m.
Review for: Cucumber Melon
I've bought this product before. I like the fresh scent. It does a great job but I tend to buy it when it's on sale. I stock up when it is. I tend to stick to a product if it does a good job. I don't like the no-name brands , you have to use twice as much . I would recommend this product.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Milton, ON
July 1, 2016, 12:19 p.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
Like this product due to the dual action that you receive. You receive an amazing product that cleans your dishes while not harming your hands like other dish soaps do. The reason I prefer this product over others is that after washing dishes your hands feels soft and silky.
rafaela g.
rafaela g.
July 13, 2016, 5:40 p.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
This soap is just amazing. I will never use another dish soap in my lifetime. Dawn has everything. They are affordable products and they get the job done so quickly. I don't spend a lot of time doing dishes when I have dawn i love favorite amazing
Becky H.
Becky H.
Red Deer, AB
July 15, 2016, 4:19 a.m.
Review for: Cucumber Melon
Incredibly refreshing! This stuff will take care of any unwanted build up on any of your dishes whilst still be soft enough to not dry out your hands or ruin your dishes! It's also pretty affordable so that's always a bonus!
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
June 26, 2016, 2:05 p.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
Honestly - I buy this Dawn Peach and Almond Dishwashing Liquid totally for the smell!!! But it also works well, suds are great volume and it does a fantasic job of cutting grease and making my dishes squeeky clean too!
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?