Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Parisse N.Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Sharon R.

BY DAWN #38 in Dish Soap

Softer-feeling hands while you wash? Only with Dawn Hand Renewal dish soap! Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps lock in skin's natural moisture* and leaves dishes sparkling. It's silky suds also help give you softer-feeling hands in three uses* with the grease-fighting Dawn power you trust. For beautiful-looking dishes and beautiful-feeling hands, trust Dawn Hand Renewal dishwashing liquid with Olay. *Vs. Dawn Power Clean. see more...

• Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes? 1 Answers
  • Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?1 Answers
  • Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Maria R.
Maywood, CA
Really like this soap it doesn't damage my hands as other soaps i don't get my hands damaged and it makes it more fun to wash the dishes more often
Portia S.
Tampa, FL
This is so good for its price. The ingredients leaves your hands so soft after just one use. It is effective. The soap is also good for its price.
Alfonso Y Alexa S.
Roswell, GA
Its great for washing dishes and while you are at it you can feel how it softens your hands rough on grease soft on your hands awesome convination
Jamie L.
Watertown, WI
Dawn dish soap works really well. A lot better at cutting through grease and all that than other dish soaps I've tried. I like this scent too.
Cindy S.
Tucson, AZ
This stuff feels nice on my hands and really does count down on grease. The smell is nice too. I always try to get dawn when it's on sale.
Rusty C.
I know peach and almond doesn't sound like a smell you'd often hear of in a dishwashing detergent, but trust me. It's a delicious scent.
Brandi E.
Dawn hand renewal dishwashing liquid helps keep my hands feeling great. I don't always wear gloves so having extra moisturizer is a plus.
Melissa B.
Boiling Spgs, SC
This is probably my favorite dish soap. I like that it keeps my hands soft and I love the smell. It works really well on the dishes too!
Jessica R.
Love using this when washing the dishes ! It gets them clean and doesn't dry out or irritate my hands at all. Plus they smell amazing !!
Dani G.
This dish soap is not even comparable to any other!! It stands on its own!!! It is SO effective!!! It gets even toughest grease out!!
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?