Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Tracy D.
Tracy D.
Broken Arrow, OK

Like this one because it makes my hands feel really soft and smells great and nice
Merilou N.
Merilou N.

I've bought this product before. I like the fresh scent. It does a great job but I tend to buy it when it's on sale. I stock up when it is. I tend to stick to a product if it does a good job. I don't like the no-name brands , you have to use twice as much . I would recommend this product.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Milton, ON

Like this product due to the dual action that you receive. You receive an amazing product that cleans your dishes while not harming your hands like other dish soaps do. The reason I prefer this product over others is that after washing dishes your hands feels soft and silky.
rafaela g.
rafaela g.

This soap is just amazing. I will never use another dish soap in my lifetime. Dawn has everything. They are affordable products and they get the job done so quickly. I don't spend a lot of time doing dishes when I have dawn i love favorite amazing
Becky H.
Becky H.
Red Deer, Alberta

Incredibly refreshing! This stuff will take care of any unwanted build up on any of your dishes whilst still be soft enough to not dry out your hands or ruin your dishes! It's also pretty affordable so that's always a bonus!
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB

Honestly - I buy this Dawn Peach and Almond Dishwashing Liquid totally for the smell!!! But it also works well, suds are great volume and it does a fantasic job of cutting grease and making my dishes squeeky clean too!
Smells great and leaves your hands soft it gets the job done and leaves it shinning I usually by my dish soap at target or Walmart it has a decent pricing range I buy this product all the time and use it everyday
Erin C.
Erin C.
Coram, New York

Love this. Love the smell and the face that you don't need a lot to do the job. We use it in a dish wand and it helps use small Amount to get more bang for your buck, price is decent and can often find coupons.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Raeford, NC

This makes my hands feel silky smooth after washing the dishes. I'm a nurse, so during the day I am washing my hands constantly with alcohol based products and wishing I had the dish soap with me...lol
Jamie E.
Jamie E.

The smell of this dish soap smells like heaven. This dish soap helps with cleaning off all the gunk from your dishes and after using it my hands don't get all dry and gross like other dish soaps do.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now