Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Raquel W.
Raquel W.
Tallahassee, FL

If you're like me and you prefer to wash your dishes by hand, this detergent will be a godsend for you. I have really dry skin in general and this soap help keep my hand moisturized even after cleaning up from big dinners. the smell last and is very fragrant, and its not pricey at all. I got mine from Publix and sometimes i can find it in dollar stores as well.
Georgina O.
Georgina O.
Staten Island, NY

This is a great product, and a great alternative to using the regular Dawn dish soap. The scent is great, not too strong, and the product helps to keep skin moisturized in the process. My favorite thing about this product is how affordable it is, especially when CVS will sell the small Dawn soaps at 99 cents (thats when I stock up). Best part is how long this product lasts, because it works so well and is condensed.
Valentina P.
Valentina P.
Lehigh Acres, FL

So soft with your hands!! Really
Megan B.
Megan B.
Dallas, TX

I work out a lot. Which means I meal prep, and have a ton of dishes, a lot. My hands get so dry and my cuticles suffered, until I found this product.
Krisi A.
Krisi A.
Ridgewood, NY

I love the smell of this soap and how soft my hands feel. Especially after doing tons of dishes.
Donna D.
Donna D.
Lula, GA

I like the scent and it does make my hands feel soft, but it's not as tough On food stains.
Cleburne, TX

Cleans well, smells great, and moisturizes my hands. No weird residue left on the dishes.
Elisa T.
Elisa T.
Cedar Rapids, IA

This is awesome. It smells so good and does what it says. Hands are soft, I still use lotion, but it is not harsh and drying like other dish soaps. I really like it. Definitely worth the price, all Dawn soaps smell amazing plus they clean oil spills so the company seems really good too. I also use this on paint brushes to clean them.
Ladson, SC

My favorite smell for dish soap. It makes my hands soooo soft as well! Love it.
kenia m.
kenia m.
Doral, Florida

I like your smell is super foamy that I like and leaves my hands super soft does not damage it
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now