Add a Photo

#70 in Dish Soap
Photos (2)
Chanda W.
Chanda W.

Dawn dish soap is good. They have very good smells to them. They also get rid of some grins on dishes.
Mica S.
Mica S.
Reseda, CA

This smells soo nice and it makes the dishes easier to clean. I even use this to wash my make up brushes. I mix it with olive oil and it gets the make up out of my brushes! And my brushes smells amazing!
Lauren K.
Lauren K.

At our house, we love dawn products. They are definitely tough on grease and dirty dishes, yet super gentle on skin, without drying skin out. Plus, the scents are great! I definitely recommend this product and would buy it again.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Los angeles, Ca

I love this dish soap. Left my hands very soft after washing. I even just started using it as hand soap because of the smell and how soft it leaves my hands.
Racheal L.
Racheal L.
Moreno Valley, CA

I have this at my job as a dental assistant. We wash our hands a million times a day they start to get dry. This soap helps them to stay soft and smooth topped off with lotion you wouldn't guess we wash them that many times a day.
Anna Marie B.
Anna Marie B.
Palmer, AK

I love the scent. It's not rough on my hands! That's my favorite part is how it leaves my hands, and it doesn't make my nails brittle! I just wish it was so pricey where I live. If you looking for a good heavy duty soap, that's gentle in your hands.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Midlothian, VA

Love the way this smells and it doesn't dry my hands out. Really gets things clean
Haley S.
Haley S.
Mitchell, SD

Dawn soap always works great, but this one in particular is the best I've ever used because it smells SO GOOD. Only complains is that the bottle is awkward to grab with one hand (especially when your hands are small). But overall it works really well and the scent is seriously the best.
Madison N.
Madison N.
Ringgold, VA

First office this product smells so good! I loved how it has the same strength to clean dish that I expect from dawn but I also feel like it is helping my hands while I wash dishes. It makes doing dish not so bad.
Adrianna R.
Adrianna R.
Firebaugh, CA

Dawn had the best dishwashing soap. Love that it's a hand renewal soap my hands don't feel horrible after washing.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now