Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Sharon R.Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Parisse N.
6 colors available

BY DAWN #55 in Dish Soap

Softer-feeling hands while you wash? Only with Dawn Hand Renewal dish soap! Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps lock in skin's natural moisture* and leaves dishes sparkling. It's silky suds also help give you softer-feeling hands in three uses* with the grease-fighting Dawn power you trust. For beautiful-looking dishes and beautiful-feeling hands, trust Dawn Hand Renewal dishwashing liquid with Olay. *Vs. Dawn Power Clean. see more...

• Does this really help hands feel soft...My hands felt softer but I abs... 1 Answers
  • Does this leave your dishes with an a...Yes! This dish soap in my opin... 1 Answers
  • Do this dish liquid make your hands s...Yes and doesnt make your skin ... 2 Answers
Photos (2)
Buy on Kmart
Amber W.
Amber W.
Murray, UT
I love this stuff! I love that it's hand renewal so it doesn't leave my hands feeling dry!! It smells really good and cleanse dishes well (:
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
GENTLE on hands and tough on GREASE. My hands peel with other soaps except this one. I highly recommend
Aerial C.
Aerial C.
Whitwell, TN
Love the smell. Gets dishes clean and keeps skin very soft. My favorite dish liquid without a doubt
Stacey S.
Stacey S.
Decatur, MS
This is just what I always use. I like Dawn and this doesn't dry out my hands as much
Kristi B.
Kristi B.
Westby, MT
Dawn hand renewal dishwashing liquid is great. My hands feel much better after use compared to how they do with other liquids. The price is on point with other soaps and the smell is great. Even my significant other agrees which is wonderful.
Brandi E.
Brandi E.
Dawn hand renewal dishwashing liquid helps keep my hands feeling great. I don't always wear gloves so having extra moisturizer is a plus.
Mikhela C.
Mikhela C.
I'm not sure if I really feel that this dishwashing liquid is better on my hands than EVERY other brand that I've tried, but I do like the silky feel it promises. The scent is a definite plus!

Can find on sale at Walgreens or Publix from time to time. And Dawn sometimes puts coupons out there for the additional discount. Also, can be found at a reasonable at Wal-Mart and in bulk in other places.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Boiling Spgs, SC
This is probably my favorite dish soap. I like that it keeps my hands soft and I love the smell. It works really well on the dishes too!
Maria R.
Maria R.
Maywood, CA
Really like this soap it doesn't damage my hands as other soaps i don't get my hands damaged and it makes it more fun to wash the dishes more often
Chanda W.
Chanda W.
Dawn dish soap is good. They have very good smells to them. They also get rid of some grins on dishes.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?