Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Julie S.
Julie S.
Hebron, OH

Dawn with olay gets dishes clean while keeping your hands nice and soft. Great smelling
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Lenoir, NC

I love this stuff. Your hands feel amazing after you've washed dishes, and it leaves your kitchen smelling wonderful. It's great at cutting thru grease and baked on stuff. Cuts soak time in half!
Camille S.
Camille S.

When I frequently washed dishes daily at the Daycare I worked at previously, my coworkers and I depended on this product to keep our dishes clean and our hands soft! This product did the job. I still recommend it to friends and family without dish washers!
Krystal p.
Krystal p.
Pevely, MO

This so far is the only dish soap i can use. It cleans well but most importantly does not dry out my hands. I wish it was cheaper. I have eczema...and it is a necessity for me.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

Favorite dish soap!! Cuts he grease and cleans just as well as the original dawn, absolute plus is that it does not dry out your hands like the original. Leaves hands feeling soft and has a great scent.
Tracy D.
Tracy D.
Broken Arrow, OK

Like this one because it makes my hands feel really soft and smells great and nice
Madison N.
Madison N.
Ringgold, VA

First office this product smells so good! I loved how it has the same strength to clean dish that I expect from dawn but I also feel like it is helping my hands while I wash dishes. It makes doing dish not so bad.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.

At our house, we love dawn products. They are definitely tough on grease and dirty dishes, yet super gentle on skin, without drying skin out. Plus, the scents are great! I definitely recommend this product and would buy it again.
Haly Q.
Haly Q.
Avon, IN

This dishsoap smells soooo amazing and makes your hands so soft! It's Dawn so of course it works wonderful on grime and grease and it's Olay so of course it leaves you silky soft and moisturized! Love this stuff!!
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Evansville, IN

Love this product keeps hands smooth and soft. A bit pricey but worth it in the winter. Love the scent
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now