Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Ladson, SC
Nov. 6, 2016, 1:56 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
My favorite smell for dish soap. It makes my hands soooo soft as well! Love it.
Chanda W.
Chanda W.
Nov. 15, 2016, 11:35 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
Dawn dish soap is good. They have very good smells to them. They also get rid of some grins on dishes.
Elisa T.
Elisa T.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Nov. 6, 2016, 3:04 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
This is awesome. It smells so good and does what it says. Hands are soft, I still use lotion, but it is not harsh and drying like other dish soaps. I really like it. Definitely worth the price, all Dawn soaps smell amazing plus they clean oil spills so the company seems really good too. I also use this on paint brushes to clean them.
Mica S.
Mica S.
Reseda, CA
Nov. 15, 2016, 5:29 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
This smells soo nice and it makes the dishes easier to clean. I even use this to wash my make up brushes. I mix it with olive oil and it gets the make up out of my brushes! And my brushes smells amazing!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Los Angeles, CA
Nov. 15, 2016, 8:35 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
I love this dish soap. Left my hands very soft after washing. I even just started using it as hand soap because of the smell and how soft it leaves my hands.
Cleburne, TX
Nov. 5, 2016, 12:18 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
Cleans well, smells great, and moisturizes my hands. No weird residue left on the dishes.
Krisi A.
Krisi A.
Ridgewood, NY
Nov. 5, 2016, 8:17 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
I love the smell of this soap and how soft my hands feel. Especially after doing tons of dishes.
Racheal L.
Racheal L.
Moreno Valley, CA
Nov. 15, 2016, 10:26 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
I have this at my job as a dental assistant. We wash our hands a million times a day they start to get dry. This soap helps them to stay soft and smooth topped off with lotion you wouldn't guess we wash them that many times a day.
Anna Marie B.
Anna Marie B.
Palmer, AK
Nov. 16, 2016, 7:39 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
I love the scent. It's not rough on my hands! That's my favorite part is how it leaves my hands, and it doesn't make my nails brittle! I just wish it was so pricey where I live. If you looking for a good heavy duty soap, that's gentle in your hands.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Dallas, TX
I work out a lot. Which means I meal prep, and have a ton of dishes, a lot. My hands get so dry and my cuticles suffered, until I found this product.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?