Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Evansville, IN

Love this product keeps hands smooth and soft. A bit pricey but worth it in the winter. Love the scent
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
Youngstown, OH

I love the smell of this soap and I love the fact that my hands don't feel dry and gross after doing the dishes. It makes cleaning less dreadful and I will be repurchasing. Good quality for the price.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.

This dish washing detergent is super moisturizing on the hands, and it smells amazing! You get great suds every time and it leaves your hands feeling nice and soft. This smell is amazing as well. This stuff is great for the winter time, so you don't dry out your hands!
ann c.
ann c.
Beebe, AR

this is one of my favorites . helps keep your hands soft and smooth. nice fragrance. gets dishes sparkeling clean.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

It's excellent for breaking up grease on dishes, pots and pans. AWESOME PRODUCT! Even leaves my hands feeling soft.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.

Just recently discovered this and is a savior on my hands when hand washing dishes! I have severe eczema on my hands so this doesn't flare up my hands and make them crack afterwords.. will definitely keep buying!
abc d.
abc d.

I like this product. It is reasonably priced. It has a great texture. I will buy it again. It gets the job done.
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
Dover, PA

Really helps keep my hands from getting too dry... and the scent is soothing! Leaves your hands super soft.
Josa V.
Josa V.
Woodbine, GA

I like this product! Cuts the grease, cleans well, provides amply shine and leaves my hands soft and smooth
Emily G.
Emily G.
Pekin, IL

This dish soap smells fantastic (very peachy, not much almond) and makes my hands so soft. It works just as well as the traditional bright blue Dawn, but this soap is a little bit more feminine. I like it a lot and would recommend it to anyone tired of plain dish soap.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now