Add a Photo

#26 in Dish Soap
Photos (2)
Cynthia E.
Cynthia E.

I like this product because it doesn't dry your hands when using it. The scent it has to it is very good. Doesn't smell like a soap but it has a nice scent like a hydrating cream. Besides that it does get rid of very hardened oil stocked to anything. Recommend? Of course.
Krystal C.
Krystal C.

This smells amazing and it's so moisturizing for your skin. I definitely recommend everyone to at least try it. I love all dawn products and this particular one just brought me over edge with how great it smells and how soft it leaves my hands. Definitely worth the buy.
Anastasia K.
Anastasia K.

This dish soap smells so good, and it really is gentle on your hands which is nice. I'd say it's a bit pricey for the smaller bottles especially, but it does leave dishes clean and cuts through grease really well which is nice. I usually purchase it regardless of price.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Newark, NJ

Im not a huge fan of peach but the almond makes this dishwashing liquid smell great. Beside the fact that just a bit of dawn goes a LONG way, even in this formulation, its olay component leaves hands feeling soft and smooth. Other liquids dry my hands and thats not good
Jeannette O.
Jeannette O.

In terms of hand care, I don't really think this is that different from anything else. Still 4 stars because as a dish washing soap it works great! The scent is fine and the formula is strong enough to remove all my stains though some may require soaking. Overall happy!
BoiBoi T.
BoiBoi T.

This is hand-down the best soap ever! I lived in a very traditional household and we don't ever use our dishwasher... We washed our dishes by hands.

This soap doesn't dry out your hands and give your dishes a nice smell. It cleans pretty well and keep my glass sparkles.
Cortney R.
Cortney R.
Tazewell , Va

This stops my hands from drying out and becoming uncomfortable. If you still have to wash your own dishes get this. No more cracking hands or that uncomfortable right feeling. You'll love it. Plus it does the job of cleaning those hard to clean messes plus smells great.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.

This dish washing detergent is super moisturizing on the hands, and it smells amazing! You get great suds every time and it leaves your hands feeling nice and soft. This smell is amazing as well. This stuff is great for the winter time, so you don't dry out your hands!
Nancy S.
Nancy S.
Berea, KY

I love this soap brand! It keeps your hands soft and your dishes clean. The scents available are very light and pleasant. My favorite would be the Olay Peach & Almond Scent. It does what it needs to do without drying out your hands. I always buy this liquid soap brand.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Urbana, IL

This dish soap smells fantastic (very peachy, not much almond) and makes my hands so soft. It works just as well as the traditional bright blue Dawn, but this soap is a little bit more feminine. I like it a lot and would recommend it to anyone tired of plain dish soap.
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now