Add a Photo

Maggie M.
Broomall, PA
Aug. 17, 2016, 1:37 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
Dawn dishwashing soaps are some of my favorite. They get the job done without leaving my hands overly dry. The scent is amazing and I find it does not leave my dishes smelling like perfume or too much chemical. It is extremely silky and I would buy this product again.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Morrisville, NC
July 6, 2016, 7:12 p.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
While washing dishes this product makes my hands so smooth. I love the smell, the way it makes my hands feel, and how well it cleans the dishes. I enjoy this product and would highly recommend this product to anyone to use in their household. My husband and I love it!
Heidi C.
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
June 21, 2016, 1:38 p.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
This is my favorite scent of the dawn dish soaps. It's still as good of a formula as the others in terms of how well it cleans dishes, with the added bonus of smelling amazing and being a great hand cleanser as well. If touchline dawn and haven't tried it, you should.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Pearland, TX
June 27, 2016, 5:03 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
I love when my Husband brings this one home over others! My hands feel so soft after using this to wash dishes instead of dry and cracked. even my Husband notices how soft my hands are and I don't even need to put on lotion like I would normally after washing dishes.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Des Moines, IA
June 30, 2016, 5:02 p.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
This stuff DOES NOT dry my hands out like they usually get when I do dishes which is SOOOOO nice because I hate that dry hand feeling. Definitely worth the money you spend and depending on how much you do dishes, it lasts while because you don't have to use as much.
Sahar K.
Sahar K.
Alexandria, VA
July 2, 2016, 6:02 p.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
Smells so good! and makes dishwashing smell fun and really makes it easier to wash dishes. I love using this because it not only cleans my dishes well but makes my hands soft! I bought it at Target but it is available at most stores and I would definitely buy again!
Megan R.
Megan R.
N Bethesda, MD
June 24, 2016, 11:38 p.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
Mini aromatherapy session while doing dishes? yes please. I have used Dawn for as long as I can remember. I love the lavender scent in this particular dawn dish soap. This dish soap also has a moisturizing component so your hands aren't dried out after doing dishes.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
July 10, 2016, 3:52 p.m.
Review for: Cucumber Melon
Love love love the smell of this ! & it gets the job done ! It's very affordable & it's a plus that while it's doing exactly what it's suppose to do when your done it leaves your hands smelling good and feeling soft ! I highly recommend this product to everyone !
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Corp Christi, TX
June 22, 2016, 1:41 a.m.
Review for: Cucumber Melon
I love the scent. It cleans my dishes without leaving any grease behind. I only need a little bit to go a long way. It also does not dry my hands out or leaves any of on my hands. While it is a bit pricey it is worth the money for leaving my hands feeling great.
Erin V.
Erin V.
Aurora , OH
June 27, 2016, 2:13 p.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
Smells amazing and washes my dishes wonderfully. Dish soap is something I am not cheap about because it lasts longer and makes my job easier as my families dish washer. This feels great on my hands and I'm a sucker for anything that smells good! Worth the price
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?