Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Sharon R.Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Parisse N.
6 colors available

BY DAWN #55 in Dish Soap

Softer-feeling hands while you wash? Only with Dawn Hand Renewal dish soap! Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps lock in skin's natural moisture* and leaves dishes sparkling. It's silky suds also help give you softer-feeling hands in three uses* with the grease-fighting Dawn power you trust. For beautiful-looking dishes and beautiful-feeling hands, trust Dawn Hand Renewal dishwashing liquid with Olay. *Vs. Dawn Power Clean. see more...

• Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes? 1 Answers
  • Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?1 Answers
  • Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?2 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Brytnie A.
Brytnie A.
Carmel, IN
I love this one, it does have a bit of a weird smell but that is not what I am worried about when it comes to this type of product. I got it at big lots. I probably bought it because it was pink lol very good price and I would recommend this to anyone who does dishes.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Morrisville, NC
While washing dishes this product makes my hands so smooth. I love the smell, the way it makes my hands feel, and how well it cleans the dishes. I enjoy this product and would highly recommend this product to anyone to use in their household. My husband and I love it!
Heidi C.
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
This is my favorite scent of the dawn dish soaps. It's still as good of a formula as the others in terms of how well it cleans dishes, with the added bonus of smelling amazing and being a great hand cleanser as well. If touchline dawn and haven't tried it, you should.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Pearland, TX
I love when my Husband brings this one home over others! My hands feel so soft after using this to wash dishes instead of dry and cracked. even my Husband notices how soft my hands are and I don't even need to put on lotion like I would normally after washing dishes.
Sahar K.
Sahar K.
Alexandria, VA
Smells so good! and makes dishwashing smell fun and really makes it easier to wash dishes. I love using this because it not only cleans my dishes well but makes my hands soft! I bought it at Target but it is available at most stores and I would definitely buy again!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Des Moines, IA
This stuff DOES NOT dry my hands out like they usually get when I do dishes which is SOOOOO nice because I hate that dry hand feeling. Definitely worth the money you spend and depending on how much you do dishes, it lasts while because you don't have to use as much.
Megan R.
Megan R.
N Bethesda, MD
Mini aromatherapy session while doing dishes? yes please. I have used Dawn for as long as I can remember. I love the lavender scent in this particular dawn dish soap. This dish soap also has a moisturizing component so your hands aren't dried out after doing dishes.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Love love love the smell of this ! & it gets the job done ! It's very affordable & it's a plus that while it's doing exactly what it's suppose to do when your done it leaves your hands smelling good and feeling soft ! I highly recommend this product to everyone !
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Corp Christi, TX
I love the scent. It cleans my dishes without leaving any grease behind. I only need a little bit to go a long way. It also does not dry my hands out or leaves any of on my hands. While it is a bit pricey it is worth the money for leaving my hands feeling great.
Erin V.
Erin V.
Aurora , OH
Smells amazing and washes my dishes wonderfully. Dish soap is something I am not cheap about because it lasts longer and makes my job easier as my families dish washer. This feels great on my hands and I'm a sucker for anything that smells good! Worth the price
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?