Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Maria R.
Maria R.
Maywood, CA

Really like this soap it doesn't damage my hands as other soaps i don't get my hands damaged and it makes it more fun to wash the dishes more often
Chanda W.
Chanda W.

Dawn dish soap is good. They have very good smells to them. They also get rid of some grins on dishes.
Mica S.
Mica S.
Reseda, CA

This smells soo nice and it makes the dishes easier to clean. I even use this to wash my make up brushes. I mix it with olive oil and it gets the make up out of my brushes! And my brushes smells amazing!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Los Angeles, CA

I love this dish soap. Left my hands very soft after washing. I even just started using it as hand soap because of the smell and how soft it leaves my hands.
Racheal L.
Racheal L.
Moreno Valley, CA

I have this at my job as a dental assistant. We wash our hands a million times a day they start to get dry. This soap helps them to stay soft and smooth topped off with lotion you wouldn't guess we wash them that many times a day.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
LaGrange, IN

This was my go to in college. I didn't have a dishwasher so when I washed my dishes, it was nice not having to worry about dry hands! True to be packaging; will recommend this time and again.
Gladys R.
Gladys R.
Provo, UT

Love the Dawn renewal wash! It smells delicious and doesn't dry out my hands when washing my dishes in the dry utah weather.
linda p.
linda p.

I had a couple different ones and they are great at cleaning dishes and have great smells
Brianna L.
Brianna L.

After getting tired of putting gloves on to wash dishes I finally gave this a try and I'm so thankful I did. My hands are no longer cracked and dried out from washing dishes!
Paola C.
Paola C.
N Hollywood, CA

When it comes down to me washing dishes it's really not my favorite to do, but this dish soap is totally different this one does not dry my hands out or make them feel dry like regular dish soap would make them feel
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?