Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Tracy D.
Tracy D.
Broken Arrow, OK

Like this one because it makes my hands feel really soft and smells great and nice
Madison N.
Madison N.
Ringgold, VA

First office this product smells so good! I loved how it has the same strength to clean dish that I expect from dawn but I also feel like it is helping my hands while I wash dishes. It makes doing dish not so bad.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.

At our house, we love dawn products. They are definitely tough on grease and dirty dishes, yet super gentle on skin, without drying skin out. Plus, the scents are great! I definitely recommend this product and would buy it again.
Haly Q.
Haly Q.
Avon, IN

This dishsoap smells soooo amazing and makes your hands so soft! It's Dawn so of course it works wonderful on grime and grease and it's Olay so of course it leaves you silky soft and moisturized! Love this stuff!!
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Evansville, IN

Love this product keeps hands smooth and soft. A bit pricey but worth it in the winter. Love the scent
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
Youngstown, OH

I love the smell of this soap and I love the fact that my hands don't feel dry and gross after doing the dishes. It makes cleaning less dreadful and I will be repurchasing. Good quality for the price.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.

This dish washing detergent is super moisturizing on the hands, and it smells amazing! You get great suds every time and it leaves your hands feeling nice and soft. This smell is amazing as well. This stuff is great for the winter time, so you don't dry out your hands!
ann c.
ann c.
Beebe, AR

this is one of my favorites . helps keep your hands soft and smooth. nice fragrance. gets dishes sparkeling clean.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

It's excellent for breaking up grease on dishes, pots and pans. AWESOME PRODUCT! Even leaves my hands feeling soft.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.

Just recently discovered this and is a savior on my hands when hand washing dishes! I have severe eczema on my hands so this doesn't flare up my hands and make them crack afterwords.. will definitely keep buying!
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now