Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Maria R.
Maria R.
Maywood, CA

Really like this soap it doesn't damage my hands as other soaps i don't get my hands damaged and it makes it more fun to wash the dishes more often
Andy G.
Andy G.
Los Angeles, CA

This stuff works great! Cleans dishes with ease-- everything from simple glasswares to heavy grease stains. It smells great and leaves my hands SO SOFT! And they sell it at most major retailers for a pretty fair price. I highly recommend for others who suffer from dry hands like myself!
Chanda W.
Chanda W.

Dawn dish soap is good. They have very good smells to them. They also get rid of some grins on dishes.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Pekin, IL

This dish soap smells fantastic (very peachy, not much almond) and makes my hands so soft. It works just as well as the traditional bright blue Dawn, but this soap is a little bit more feminine. I like it a lot and would recommend it to anyone tired of plain dish soap.
Mica S.
Mica S.
Reseda, CA

This smells soo nice and it makes the dishes easier to clean. I even use this to wash my make up brushes. I mix it with olive oil and it gets the make up out of my brushes! And my brushes smells amazing!
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
Dover, PA

Really helps keep my hands from getting too dry... and the scent is soothing! Leaves your hands super soft.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Los angeles, Ca

I love this dish soap. Left my hands very soft after washing. I even just started using it as hand soap because of the smell and how soft it leaves my hands.
abc d.
abc d.

I like this product. It is reasonably priced. It has a great texture. I will buy it again. It gets the job done.
Josa V.
Josa V.
Woodbine, GA

I like this product! Cuts the grease, cleans well, provides amply shine and leaves my hands soft and smooth
Ashlee H.
Ashlee H.
Atwater, OH

I definitely recommend this is my go to dish soap it leaves my hands feeling so soft
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now