Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Katie B.
Katie B.
Au gres, Mi

Dawn dishes soap is great. It leaving you hand silky smooth. Also, has a great smell!
Yes L.
Yes L.
COLLEGE POINT, New York

My mom likes this. Well she likes anything that has to do with dawn. I like it too :)
Marisella E.
Marisella E.
Waxahachie, TX

Leaves my hand soft and dishes clean always gets the job done and makes cleaning easy
Damaris C.
Damaris C.

I love the smell of this soap! And I love the after feeling of my hands when I'm done
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Mcclellandtwn, PA

Great smell and cleans great! Soft on our hands. Leaves all dishes with a great shine
Ashlee H.
Ashlee H.
Atwater, OH

I definitely recommend this is my go to dish soap it leaves my hands feeling so soft
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Comstock Park, MI

Leaves your hands feeing very smooth and smells great! Also cleans the dishes great!
Alainya F.
Alainya F.
Zeeland, MI

Good soap. Good scent. Always washes the grease away. Not much else to say about it.
Mary C.
Mary C.

This soap cuts through grease amazing. The dishes get done so much faster with dawn.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Lamont, Ca

This dish soap smells really good and doesn't leave my hands feeling dry and itchyz
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now