Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Sharon R.Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Parisse N.
6 colors available

BY DAWN #62 in Dish Soap

Softer-feeling hands while you wash? Only with Dawn Hand Renewal dish soap! Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps lock in skin's natural moisture* and leaves dishes sparkling. It's silky suds also help give you softer-feeling hands in three uses* with the grease-fighting Dawn power you trust. For beautiful-looking dishes and beautiful-feeling hands, trust Dawn Hand Renewal dishwashing liquid with Olay. *Vs. Dawn Power Clean. see more...

• Does this really help hands feel soft...My hands felt softer but I abs... 1 Answers
  • Does this leave your dishes with an a...Yes! This dish soap in my opin... 1 Answers
  • Do this dish liquid make your hands s...Yes and doesnt make your skin ... 2 Answers
Photos (2)
Buy on Kmart
Mica S.
Mica S.
Reseda, CA
This smells soo nice and it makes the dishes easier to clean. I even use this to wash my make up brushes. I mix it with olive oil and it gets the make up out of my brushes! And my brushes smells amazing!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Los angeles, CA
I love this dish soap. Left my hands very soft after washing. I even just started using it as hand soap because of the smell and how soft it leaves my hands.
Racheal L.
Racheal L.
Moreno Valley, CA
I have this at my job as a dental assistant. We wash our hands a million times a day they start to get dry. This soap helps them to stay soft and smooth topped off with lotion you wouldn't guess we wash them that many times a day.
Anna Marie B.
Anna Marie B.
Palmer, AK
I love the scent. It's not rough on my hands! That's my favorite part is how it leaves my hands, and it doesn't make my nails brittle! I just wish it was so pricey where I live. If you looking for a good heavy duty soap, that's gentle in your hands.
Brandi E.
Brandi E.
Dawn hand renewal dishwashing liquid helps keep my hands feeling great. I don't always wear gloves so having extra moisturizer is a plus.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Midlothian, VA
Love the way this smells and it doesn't dry my hands out. Really gets things clean
Haley S.
Haley S.
Mitchell, SD
Dawn soap always works great, but this one in particular is the best I've ever used because it smells SO GOOD. Only complains is that the bottle is awkward to grab with one hand (especially when your hands are small). But overall it works really well and the scent is seriously the best.
Adrianna R.
Adrianna R.
Firebaugh, CA
Dawn had the best dishwashing soap. Love that it's a hand renewal soap my hands don't feel horrible after washing.
Nancy S.
Nancy S.
Berea, KY
I love this soap brand! It keeps your hands soft and your dishes clean. The scents available are very light and pleasant. My favorite would be the Olay Peach & Almond Scent. It does what it needs to do without drying out your hands. I always buy this liquid soap brand.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
This product is absolutely amazing! It gets my dishes clean as well as making my hands so soft! Dawn is a great brand by far! I use it all the time and I recommend you to give it a try I am sure you will love it just as much as I do!
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?