Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Anna Marie B.
Anna Marie B.
Palmer, AK

I love the scent. It's not rough on my hands! That's my favorite part is how it leaves my hands, and it doesn't make my nails brittle! I just wish it was so pricey where I live. If you looking for a good heavy duty soap, that's gentle in your hands.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Midlothian, VA

Love the way this smells and it doesn't dry my hands out. Really gets things clean
Haley S.
Haley S.
Mitchell, SD

Dawn soap always works great, but this one in particular is the best I've ever used because it smells SO GOOD. Only complains is that the bottle is awkward to grab with one hand (especially when your hands are small). But overall it works really well and the scent is seriously the best.
Adrianna R.
Adrianna R.
Firebaugh, CA

Dawn had the best dishwashing soap. Love that it's a hand renewal soap my hands don't feel horrible after washing.
Nancy S.
Nancy S.
Berea, KY

I love this soap brand! It keeps your hands soft and your dishes clean. The scents available are very light and pleasant. My favorite would be the Olay Peach & Almond Scent. It does what it needs to do without drying out your hands. I always buy this liquid soap brand.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Mobile, AL

This product is absolutely amazing! It gets my dishes clean as well as making my hands so soft! Dawn is a great brand by far! I use it all the time and I recommend you to give it a try I am sure you will love it just as much as I do!
linda p.
linda p.

I had a couple different ones and they are great at cleaning dishes and have great smells
Brianna L.
Brianna L.

After getting tired of putting gloves on to wash dishes I finally gave this a try and I'm so thankful I did. My hands are no longer cracked and dried out from washing dishes!
Paola C.
Paola C.
North Hollywood, CA

When it comes down to me washing dishes it's really not my favorite to do, but this dish soap is totally different this one does not dry my hands out or make them feel dry like regular dish soap would make them feel
Punam T.
Punam T.
Columbia, SC

This dish soap is very nice. my hands often get dry from washing my hands a lot at work. This soap cleans dishes well and is very good for your hands. It kind of has a 2 in 1 benefit if you ask me. when you find it on sale it is an awesome buy. and yes I would buy this product again and again!
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now