Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Megan H.
Megan H.
Fort Atkinson, WI
Oct. 28, 2016, 10:29 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
The smell on this soap is incredible. I loved the way it made my hands feel after I was done with my dishes. I would recommend this kind to anybody that was to do their dishes by hand.
Stacey S.
Stacey S.
Decatur, MS
Nov. 10, 2016, 3:40 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
This is just what I always use. I like Dawn and this doesn't dry out my hands as much
Mikhela C.
Mikhela C.
Nov. 12, 2016, 12:43 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
I'm not sure if I really feel that this dishwashing liquid is better on my hands than EVERY other brand that I've tried, but I do like the silky feel it promises. The scent is a definite plus!

Can find on sale at Walgreens or Publix from time to time. And Dawn sometimes puts coupons out there for the additional discount. Also, can be found at a reasonable at Wal-Mart and in bulk in other places.
Aerial C.
Aerial C.
Whitwell, TN
Nov. 10, 2016, 12:51 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
Love the smell. Gets dishes clean and keeps skin very soft. My favorite dish liquid without a doubt
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Nov. 8, 2016, 12:03 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
GENTLE on hands and tough on GREASE. My hands peel with other soaps except this one. I highly recommend
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Nov. 14, 2016, 4:57 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
This is probably my favorite dish soap. I like that it keeps my hands soft and I love the smell. It works really well on the dishes too!
Amber W.
Amber W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Nov. 8, 2016, 12:02 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
I love this stuff! I love that it's hand renewal so it doesn't leave my hands feeling dry!! It smells really good and cleanse dishes well (:
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Lamont, CA
Nov. 7, 2016, 1:48 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
This dish soap smells really good and doesn't leave my hands feeling dry and itchyz
Maria R.
Maria R.
Maywood, CA
Nov. 15, 2016, 4:31 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
Really like this soap it doesn't damage my hands as other soaps i don't get my hands damaged and it makes it more fun to wash the dishes more often
kenia m.
kenia m.
Doral, FL
Nov. 7, 2016, 6:17 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
I like your smell is super foamy that I like and leaves my hands super soft does not damage it
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?