Add a Photo

#70 in Dish Soap
Photos (2)
linda p.
linda p.

I had a couple different ones and they are great at cleaning dishes and have great smells
Brianna L.
Brianna L.

After getting tired of putting gloves on to wash dishes I finally gave this a try and I'm so thankful I did. My hands are no longer cracked and dried out from washing dishes!
Paola C.
Paola C.
N Hollywood, CA

When it comes down to me washing dishes it's really not my favorite to do, but this dish soap is totally different this one does not dry my hands out or make them feel dry like regular dish soap would make them feel
Punam T.
Punam T.
Columbia, SC

This dish soap is very nice. my hands often get dry from washing my hands a lot at work. This soap cleans dishes well and is very good for your hands. It kind of has a 2 in 1 benefit if you ask me. when you find it on sale it is an awesome buy. and yes I would buy this product again and again!
Julie S.
Julie S.
Hebron, OH

Dawn with olay gets dishes clean while keeping your hands nice and soft. Great smelling
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Lenoir, NC

I love this stuff. Your hands feel amazing after you've washed dishes, and it leaves your kitchen smelling wonderful. It's great at cutting thru grease and baked on stuff. Cuts soak time in half!
Camille S.
Camille S.

When I frequently washed dishes daily at the Daycare I worked at previously, my coworkers and I depended on this product to keep our dishes clean and our hands soft! This product did the job. I still recommend it to friends and family without dish washers!
Sara R.
Sara R.
Owasso, OK

Dawn is ALWAYS my go to on dish soap.. I switch it up sometimes and always find myself
going back to dawn because no other brand cuts grease the way this product does.
Krystal p.
Krystal p.
Pevely, MO

This so far is the only dish soap i can use. It cleans well but most importantly does not dry out my hands. I wish it was cheaper. I have eczema...and it is a necessity for me.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

Favorite dish soap!! Cuts he grease and cleans just as well as the original dawn, absolute plus is that it does not dry out your hands like the original. Leaves hands feeling soft and has a great scent.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now