Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Sharon R.Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Parisse N.
6 colors available

BY DAWN #62 in Dish Soap

Softer-feeling hands while you wash? Only with Dawn Hand Renewal dish soap! Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps lock in skin's natural moisture* and leaves dishes sparkling. It's silky suds also help give you softer-feeling hands in three uses* with the grease-fighting Dawn power you trust. For beautiful-looking dishes and beautiful-feeling hands, trust Dawn Hand Renewal dishwashing liquid with Olay. *Vs. Dawn Power Clean. see more...

• Does this really help hands feel soft...My hands felt softer but I abs... 1 Answers
  • Does this leave your dishes with an a...Yes! This dish soap in my opin... 1 Answers
  • Do this dish liquid make your hands s...Yes and doesnt make your skin ... 2 Answers
Photos (2)
Buy on Kmart
Gladys R.
Gladys R.
Provo, UT
Love the Dawn renewal wash! It smells delicious and doesn't dry out my hands when washing my dishes in the dry utah weather.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
LaGrange, IN
This was my go to in college. I didn't have a dishwasher so when I washed my dishes, it was nice not having to worry about dry hands! True to be packaging; will recommend this time and again.
Raquel W.
Raquel W.
Tallahassee, FL
If you're like me and you prefer to wash your dishes by hand, this detergent will be a godsend for you. I have really dry skin in general and this soap help keep my hand moisturized even after cleaning up from big dinners. the smell last and is very fragrant, and its not pricey at all. I got mine from Publix and sometimes i can find it in dollar stores as well.
Andy G.
Andy G.
Los Angeles, CA
This stuff works great! Cleans dishes with ease-- everything from simple glasswares to heavy grease stains. It smells great and leaves my hands SO SOFT! And they sell it at most major retailers for a pretty fair price. I highly recommend for others who suffer from dry hands like myself!
Emily G.
Emily G.
Pekin, IL
This dish soap smells fantastic (very peachy, not much almond) and makes my hands so soft. It works just as well as the traditional bright blue Dawn, but this soap is a little bit more feminine. I like it a lot and would recommend it to anyone tired of plain dish soap.
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
Dover, PA
Really helps keep my hands from getting too dry... and the scent is soothing! Leaves your hands super soft.
Natasha P.
Natasha P.
Greeneville, TN
I love this dish detergent! It makes everything so clean while smelling amazing! This detergent doesn't leave your hands feeling dry, it leaves them feeling soft!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Boiling Spgs, SC
This is probably my favorite dish soap. I like that it keeps my hands soft and I love the smell. It works really well on the dishes too!
Maria R.
Maria R.
Maywood, CA
Really like this soap it doesn't damage my hands as other soaps i don't get my hands damaged and it makes it more fun to wash the dishes more often
Chanda W.
Chanda W.
Dawn dish soap is good. They have very good smells to them. They also get rid of some grins on dishes.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?