Add a Photo

Elisa T.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Nov. 6, 2016, 3:04 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
This is awesome. It smells so good and does what it says. Hands are soft, I still use lotion, but it is not harsh and drying like other dish soaps. I really like it. Definitely worth the price, all Dawn soaps smell amazing plus they clean oil spills so the company seems really good too. I also use this on paint brushes to clean them.
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
Ladson, SC
Nov. 6, 2016, 1:56 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
My favorite smell for dish soap. It makes my hands soooo soft as well! Love it.
kenia m.
kenia m.
DORAL, FL
Nov. 7, 2016, 6:17 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
I like your smell is super foamy that I like and leaves my hands super soft does not damage it
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Lamont, CA
Nov. 7, 2016, 1:48 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
This dish soap smells really good and doesn't leave my hands feeling dry and itchyz
Amber W.
Amber W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Nov. 8, 2016, 12:02 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
I love this stuff! I love that it's hand renewal so it doesn't leave my hands feeling dry!! It smells really good and cleanse dishes well (:
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Nov. 8, 2016, 12:03 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
GENTLE on hands and tough on GREASE. My hands peel with other soaps except this one. I highly recommend
Aerial C.
Aerial C.
Whitwell, TN
Nov. 10, 2016, 12:51 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
Love the smell. Gets dishes clean and keeps skin very soft. My favorite dish liquid without a doubt
Stacey S.
Stacey S.
Decatur, MS
Nov. 10, 2016, 3:40 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
This is just what I always use. I like Dawn and this doesn't dry out my hands as much
Kristi B.
Kristi B.
Westby, MT
Nov. 11, 2016, 3:21 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
Dawn hand renewal dishwashing liquid is great. My hands feel much better after use compared to how they do with other liquids. The price is on point with other soaps and the smell is great. Even my significant other agrees which is wonderful.
Brandi E.
Brandi E.
Nov. 12, 2016, 9:25 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
Dawn hand renewal dishwashing liquid helps keep my hands feeling great. I don't always wear gloves so having extra moisturizer is a plus.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?