Add a Photo

Photos (2)
maureen n.
maureen n.
Fort Wayne, IN

This stuff is awesome, not only does it clean your dishes really well, it also smells great and keeps your hands really soft
Aerial C.
Aerial C.
Whitwell, TN

Love the smell. Gets dishes clean and keeps skin very soft. My favorite dish liquid without a doubt
jessica c.
jessica c.

I LOVE DAWN dish soap!!!! There's nothing like it! I really love these hand renewal ones because you can feel the difference and the scents are awesome! And they are still affordable!
Stacey S.
Stacey S.
Decatur, MS

This is just what I always use. I like Dawn and this doesn't dry out my hands as much
Kristi B.
Kristi B.
Westby, MT

Dawn hand renewal dishwashing liquid is great. My hands feel much better after use compared to how they do with other liquids. The price is on point with other soaps and the smell is great. Even my significant other agrees which is wonderful.
Natasha P.
Natasha P.
Greeneville, TN

I love this dish detergent! It makes everything so clean while smelling amazing! This detergent doesn't leave your hands feeling dry, it leaves them feeling soft!
Brandi E.
Brandi E.

Dawn hand renewal dishwashing liquid helps keep my hands feeling great. I don't always wear gloves so having extra moisturizer is a plus.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Wanaque, NJ

I absolutely love this dishwashing liquid! It basically takes washing dishes to a whole other level for me. Not only do my hands come out smooth but smelling amazing! They aren't rough anymore and looking like straight up raisins. And you don't have to use a lot of product, it lasts with just a little bit. Love Love Love this!
Mikhela C.
Mikhela C.

I'm not sure if I really feel that this dishwashing liquid is better on my hands than EVERY other brand that I've tried, but I do like the silky feel it promises. The scent is a definite plus!

Can find on sale at Walgreens or Publix from time to time. And Dawn sometimes puts coupons out there for the additional discount. Also, can be found at a reasonable at Wal-Mart and in bulk in other places.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Boiling Spgs, SC

This is probably my favorite dish soap. I like that it keeps my hands soft and I love the smell. It works really well on the dishes too!
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?