Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Megan B.
Megan B.
Dallas, TX

I work out a lot. Which means I meal prep, and have a ton of dishes, a lot. My hands get so dry and my cuticles suffered, until I found this product.
Krisi A.
Krisi A.
Ridgewood, NY

I love the smell of this soap and how soft my hands feel. Especially after doing tons of dishes.
Cleburne, TX

Cleans well, smells great, and moisturizes my hands. No weird residue left on the dishes.
Elisa T.
Elisa T.
Cedar Rapids, IA

This is awesome. It smells so good and does what it says. Hands are soft, I still use lotion, but it is not harsh and drying like other dish soaps. I really like it. Definitely worth the price, all Dawn soaps smell amazing plus they clean oil spills so the company seems really good too. I also use this on paint brushes to clean them.
Ladson, SC

My favorite smell for dish soap. It makes my hands soooo soft as well! Love it.
kenia m.
kenia m.
DORAL, Florida

I like your smell is super foamy that I like and leaves my hands super soft does not damage it
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Lamont , Ca

This dish soap smells really good and doesn't leave my hands feeling dry and itchyz
Amber W.
Amber W.
West valley, UT

I love this stuff! I love that it's hand renewal so it doesn't leave my hands feeling dry!! It smells really good and cleanse dishes well (:
Melissa P.
Melissa P.

GENTLE on hands and tough on GREASE. My hands peel with other soaps except this one. I highly recommend
Aerial C.
Aerial C.
Whitwell, TN

Love the smell. Gets dishes clean and keeps skin very soft. My favorite dish liquid without a doubt
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now