Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Sharon R.Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Parisse N.
6 colors available

BY DAWN #55 in Dish Soap

Softer-feeling hands while you wash? Only with Dawn Hand Renewal dish soap! Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps lock in skin's natural moisture* and leaves dishes sparkling. It's silky suds also help give you softer-feeling hands in three uses* with the grease-fighting Dawn power you trust. For beautiful-looking dishes and beautiful-feeling hands, trust Dawn Hand Renewal dishwashing liquid with Olay. *Vs. Dawn Power Clean. see more...

• Does this really help hands feel soft...My hands felt softer but I abs... 1 Answers
  • Does this leave your dishes with an a...Yes! This dish soap in my opin... 1 Answers
  • Do this dish liquid make your hands s...Yes and doesnt make your skin ... 2 Answers
Photos (2)
Buy on Kmart
Lekea H.
Lekea H.
Clinton, OK
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! :) it smells amazing, gets your greasy dishes nice and clean, and I love how much better my hands feel after doing dishes with this.
Cecile S.
Cecile S.
Lexington, SC
This stuff smells and feels soooo good. It lathers up so, it feels so good. It makes your hands feel so soft.
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
Omaha, NE
Smells amazing and gets the job done in a jiffy. I dont mind hand washing dishes when dawn makes it so easy
Candace C.
Candace C.
Somerset, MA
This dish soap smells great your hands feel great it's a two in one deal! I've used a few different scents
Tara G.
Tara G.
Elk Grove, CA
This is easier on my dry hands than most soap. Also love the almond scent. It's great stuff and effective.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Grayson, KY
Very good!! Can't wait til this line comes out with some new products! Will be trying more in the future.
Karley F.
Karley F.
This was the first dawn hand renewal i tried and i really liked it. not only did it clean the dishes but it kept my hand feeling soft when i was done washing. plus it has a nice scent.
Kristy C.
Kristy C.
I love the whole Hand Renewal line, and this is a great scent. It really makes my hands softer. My favorite part is how many suds this makes. It gets my dishes really clean.
sabrina g.
sabrina g.
Gahanna, OH
I use this when giving my cats baths they love it and it smells amazing makes there fur so soft
Sandy N.
Sandy N.
Fairfield
Not only does it cleans your dishes but it also leaves your hands soft and doesn't damage them.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?