Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Donna D.
Donna D.
Lula, GA

I like the scent and it does make my hands feel soft, but it's not as tough On food stains.
Valentina P.
Valentina P.
Lehigh Acres, FL

So soft with your hands!! Really
Georgina O.
Georgina O.
Staten Island, NY

This is a great product, and a great alternative to using the regular Dawn dish soap. The scent is great, not too strong, and the product helps to keep skin moisturized in the process. My favorite thing about this product is how affordable it is, especially when CVS will sell the small Dawn soaps at 99 cents (thats when I stock up). Best part is how long this product lasts, because it works so well and is condensed.
Ashlee H.
Ashlee H.
Atwater, OH

I definitely recommend this is my go to dish soap it leaves my hands feeling so soft
Josa V.
Josa V.
Woodbine, GA

I like this product! Cuts the grease, cleans well, provides amply shine and leaves my hands soft and smooth
abc d.
abc d.

I like this product. It is reasonably priced. It has a great texture. I will buy it again. It gets the job done.
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
Dover, PA

Really helps keep my hands from getting too dry... and the scent is soothing! Leaves your hands super soft.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.

This dish washing detergent is super moisturizing on the hands, and it smells amazing! You get great suds every time and it leaves your hands feeling nice and soft. This smell is amazing as well. This stuff is great for the winter time, so you don't dry out your hands!
Emily G.
Emily G.
Pekin, IL

This dish soap smells fantastic (very peachy, not much almond) and makes my hands so soft. It works just as well as the traditional bright blue Dawn, but this soap is a little bit more feminine. I like it a lot and would recommend it to anyone tired of plain dish soap.
Andy G.
Andy G.
Los Angeles, CA

This stuff works great! Cleans dishes with ease-- everything from simple glasswares to heavy grease stains. It smells great and leaves my hands SO SOFT! And they sell it at most major retailers for a pretty fair price. I highly recommend for others who suffer from dry hands like myself!
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?