Add a Photo

Tiffany B.
LaGrange, IN
Oct. 26, 2016, 5:30 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
This was my go to in college. I didn't have a dishwasher so when I washed my dishes, it was nice not having to worry about dry hands! True to be packaging; will recommend this time and again.
Gladys R.
Gladys R.
Provo, UT
Oct. 27, 2016, 3:47 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
Love the Dawn renewal wash! It smells delicious and doesn't dry out my hands when washing my dishes in the dry utah weather.
Tabatha F.
Tabatha F.
Stuart, VA
I love this, It's a little more expensive than the original Dawn, but it's worth it. It's great on my sensitive skin, and my hands feel extremely soft after using this. The scent is great, and lovely. It washes my dishes perfect, and cuts threw grease with little effort. I absolutely love this product, and recommend to anyone who washes dishes.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
Oct. 27, 2016, 3:35 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
Tough on the dishes but so gentle on my hands and I love that it doesn't dry out my hands
Megan H.
Megan H.
Fort Atkinson, WI
Oct. 28, 2016, 10:29 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
The smell on this soap is incredible. I loved the way it made my hands feel after I was done with my dishes. I would recommend this kind to anybody that was to do their dishes by hand.
Donna D.
Donna D.
Lula, GA
April 29, 2015, 8:03 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
I like the scent and it does make my hands feel soft, but it's not as tough On food stains.
Valentina P.
Valentina P.
Lehigh Acres, FL
May 20, 2015, 1:11 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
So soft with your hands!! Really
Georgina O.
Georgina O.
Staten Island, NY
June 8, 2015, 2:33 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
This is a great product, and a great alternative to using the regular Dawn dish soap. The scent is great, not too strong, and the product helps to keep skin moisturized in the process. My favorite thing about this product is how affordable it is, especially when CVS will sell the small Dawn soaps at 99 cents (thats when I stock up). Best part is how long this product lasts, because it works so well and is condensed.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Dallas, TX
I work out a lot. Which means I meal prep, and have a ton of dishes, a lot. My hands get so dry and my cuticles suffered, until I found this product.
Krisi A.
Krisi A.
Ridgewood, NY
Nov. 5, 2016, 8:17 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
I love the smell of this soap and how soft my hands feel. Especially after doing tons of dishes.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?