Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Emily N.
Emily N.
Box Elder, SD

This stuff is good. I just love the smell and it makes my hands feel nice after to.
Desirae R.
Desirae R.
Brooklyn, NY

what would i do without my dawn dish soap? love the scent and feel, thank you Dawn
shaunise p.
shaunise p.

Helps to clean dishes with a little amount needed, bounus helpa to soften the skin
Chez R.
Chez R.

This Dawn is a great multitasker. i use it to was my dishes and my makeup brushes.
Carling L.
Carling L.

Love the smell! Works well to clean and cuts the grease all while smoothing hands.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA

I LOVE the way this dish soap smells! It leaves my hands soft and my dishes clean.
Christine  R.
Christine R.

Dawn is the only dishwashers liquid that I will use now. switched over from gain!
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Buffalo, NY

Smells okay. Little pricey. Rather go with a cheaper brand. Does the trick though
Hunter N.
Hunter N.
Fort Collins, CO

Smells amazing, softens your hands, and works well. What more could you ask for!
Zuleisha F.
Zuleisha F.
Luquillo

By far the best dishwasher I have ever used it leaves my hands feeling wonderful
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now