Add a Photo

Karley F.
Karley F.
Nov. 16, 2015, 8 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
This was the first dawn hand renewal i tried and i really liked it. not only did it clean the dishes but it kept my hand feeling soft when i was done washing. plus it has a nice scent.
Kristy C.
Kristy C.
Dec. 20, 2015, 12:18 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
I love the whole Hand Renewal line, and this is a great scent. It really makes my hands softer. My favorite part is how many suds this makes. It gets my dishes really clean.
sabrina g.
sabrina g.
Gahanna, OH
I use this when giving my cats baths they love it and it smells amazing makes there fur so soft
Jessica Q.
Jessica Q.
Nov. 5, 2015, 5:44 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
This is one of my favorites from dawn soap! It is perfect for washing dishes and keeps your hands from getting all dry! It really does keep your hands smooth and soft.
Denisse V.
Denisse V.
Nov. 3, 2015, 4:12 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
This dish soap is strong enough to remove grease and at the same time it leaves your hand soft.
Paola C.
Paola C.
N Hollywood, CA
Nov. 18, 2016, 4:34 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
When it comes down to me washing dishes it's really not my favorite to do, but this dish soap is totally different this one does not dry my hands out or make them feel dry like regular dish soap would make them feel
maureen n.
maureen n.
Fort Wayne, IN
June 29, 2015, 10:35 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
This stuff is awesome, not only does it clean your dishes really well, it also smells great and keeps your hands really soft
jessica c.
jessica c.
July 11, 2015, 11:37 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
I LOVE DAWN dish soap!!!! There's nothing like it! I really love these hand renewal ones because you can feel the difference and the scents are awesome! And they are still affordable!
Natasha P.
Natasha P.
Greeneville, TN
July 14, 2015, 10:42 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
I love this dish detergent! It makes everything so clean while smelling amazing! This detergent doesn't leave your hands feeling dry, it leaves them feeling soft!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Wanaque, NJ
I absolutely love this dishwashing liquid! It basically takes washing dishes to a whole other level for me. Not only do my hands come out smooth but smelling amazing! They aren't rough anymore and looking like straight up raisins. And you don't have to use a lot of product, it lasts with just a little bit. Love Love Love this!
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?