Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Parisse N.Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Sharon R.

BY DAWN #38 in Dish Soap

Softer-feeling hands while you wash? Only with Dawn Hand Renewal dish soap! Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps lock in skin's natural moisture* and leaves dishes sparkling. It's silky suds also help give you softer-feeling hands in three uses* with the grease-fighting Dawn power you trust. For beautiful-looking dishes and beautiful-feeling hands, trust Dawn Hand Renewal dishwashing liquid with Olay. *Vs. Dawn Power Clean. see more...

• Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes? 1 Answers
  • Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?1 Answers
  • Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Chelsea C.
Pottstown, PA
I use this dish soap to wash dishes every day. It has olay in it to keep your hands soft and it works wonderfully I hate when my hands get all dry and brittle but this dish soap doesn't make that happen it keeps them soft and is very gentle on the skin.
Kristi B.
Westby, MT
Dawn hand renewal dishwashing liquid is great. My hands feel much better after use compared to how they do with other liquids. The price is on point with other soaps and the smell is great. Even my significant other agrees which is wonderful.
Joyce C.
Madison, AL
This entire line of Dawn with Olay is amazing. Usually when I wash dishes my hands get pruny and dried out after. This helps eliminate that issue. And you really can't beat it at this price point either. It's so affordable and so worth it.
Sara R.
Woodward , OK
Dawn is ALWAYS my go to on dish soap.. I switch it up sometimes and always find myself
going back to dawn because no other brand cuts grease the way this product does.
Ashley W.
Trumansburg, NY
What a great product! I get to wash my dishes, enjoy a delightful scent, AND my hands always feel delightfully smooth afterwards. It's like killing two birds with one stone, my hands get some healing and my dishes get done!
Kristina M.
Although it does provide the same cleanliness as the other scents. I didn't care for the scent itself too much. It really didn't make too much of a difference for my hands either. MAybe it's from less time in the sink.
Angie B.
Milwaukee, WI
Love! Does it's job, smells nice, and keeps my hands from being too dried out. Dawn is always a solid choice to cut grease and I appreciate that they also consider their customers skin. I would definitely recommend.
Traci T.
Stonewall, LA
This has been my go to for ages. It makes my hands feel softer than any other dish soap I have used. I also love the smell of it. It cleans my dishes amazingly! I will keep on buying this until they discontinue it
Mica S.
Reseda, CA
This smells soo nice and it makes the dishes easier to clean. I even use this to wash my make up brushes. I mix it with olive oil and it gets the make up out of my brushes! And my brushes smells amazing!
Kiana D.
Dayton, TN
I give this product five stars because I use it just about every time I wash my dishes. I love how it has olay in it and makes your hands feel so much softer. It is priced affordably to where I would buy it again.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?