Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Iliana G.
Iliana G.
hemet, CA
This is by far my favorite dish soap. It works great on the grease. It also smells delicious and leaves my hands soft and prevents them from getting dry after washing dishes.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Denison, TX
Not cruelty free, that's why it's only four stars. But it leaves my dishes clean, and my hands don't feel dried out after doing the dishes by hand. Great smell too !!
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Freeburg, PA
Always use the hand renewal dish soap because the regular soap dries out my hands. It smells amazing and works great on almost anything just have to leave it set sometimes to remove grease and grim. Awesome product.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Love using this when washing the dishes ! It gets them clean and doesn't dry out or irritate my hands at all. Plus they smell amazing !!
Emily C.
Emily C.
Medina , tn
Seeing as I'm the only one that washes the dishes here this is my preference mainly for smell and it leaves my hands softer overall.
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Cape Coral, FL
Oct. 2, 2015, 11:31 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
This is such a great dish soap. This is such a great alternative to the original Dawn dish soap. This soap has a great scent and its not so strong. I love that this helps keep my skin moisturized while I'm watching my dishes.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Dawn is hands down the best dish soap , from saving animals , cleaning makeup brushes to cleaning our dishes , dawn does it all ✨
Magaly F.
Magaly F.
I like this one cause whenever you finish doing dishes some soap make your hands roughly like many hands this not make it soft and smell really good
Marina B.
Marina B.
Denver, CO
Dec. 25, 2015, 11:29 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
I really like this product! It is soft, but it is by no means meant to be lathered up on your hands as a handwash-- it's not THAT sensitive. If you're washing a lot of dishes, it may still dry your hands out but not nearly as bad as some other products would.
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
Omaha, NE
Smells amazing and gets the job done in a jiffy. I dont mind hand washing dishes when dawn makes it so easy
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?