Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Sharon R.Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Parisse N.
6 colors available

BY DAWN #62 in Dish Soap

Softer-feeling hands while you wash? Only with Dawn Hand Renewal dish soap! Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps lock in skin's natural moisture* and leaves dishes sparkling. It's silky suds also help give you softer-feeling hands in three uses* with the grease-fighting Dawn power you trust. For beautiful-looking dishes and beautiful-feeling hands, trust Dawn Hand Renewal dishwashing liquid with Olay. *Vs. Dawn Power Clean. see more...

• Does this really help hands feel soft...My hands felt softer but I abs... 1 Answers
  • Does this leave your dishes with an a...Yes! This dish soap in my opin... 1 Answers
  • Do this dish liquid make your hands s...Yes and doesnt make your skin ... 2 Answers
Photos (2)
Buy on Kmart
Angie B.
Angie B.
Milwaukee, WI
Love! Does it's job, smells nice, and keeps my hands from being too dried out. Dawn is always a solid choice to cut grease and I appreciate that they also consider their customers skin. I would definitely recommend.
Traci T.
Traci T.
Stonewall
This has been my go to for ages. It makes my hands feel softer than any other dish soap I have used. I also love the smell of it. It cleans my dishes amazingly! I will keep on buying this until they discontinue it
Joyce B.
Joyce B.
Fort campbell, Ky
My hands are so sensitive I can't use any type of dish soap. This is the one I found to help my hands. I use dish soap so much that other brands were making my hands crack. This actually worked for me.
Kiana D.
Kiana D.
Dayton, TN
I give this product five stars because I use it just about every time I wash my dishes. I love how it has olay in it and makes your hands feel so much softer. It is priced affordably to where I would buy it again.
Casey S.
Casey S.
Middletown
I was always so sick of the same old dish soap scents so when this and the blueberry scent came out I was so excited.  They work wonderfully, don't damage my skin and smell great.
Iliana G.
Iliana G.
hemet, CA
This is by far my favorite dish soap. It works great on the grease. It also smells delicious and leaves my hands soft and prevents them from getting dry after washing dishes.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Denison, TX
Not cruelty free, that's why it's only four stars. But it leaves my dishes clean, and my hands don't feel dried out after doing the dishes by hand. Great smell too !!
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Freeburg, PA
Always use the hand renewal dish soap because the regular soap dries out my hands. It smells amazing and works great on almost anything just have to leave it set sometimes to remove grease and grim. Awesome product.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Prescott Vly, AZ
I get eczema really easy from using too strong of soaps, and this is very smoothing to my hands. But yet tough enough to get the job done and cut grease.
Portia S.
Portia S.
Tampa, FL
This is so good for its price. The ingredients leaves your hands so soft after just one use. It is effective. The soap is also good for its price.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?