Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Kirsten B.
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
June 27, 2016, 11:03 p.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
This hand renewal soap is so much better than any other soap for your hands.
liz s.
liz s.
July 13, 2016, 8:29 p.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
Strong on dishes not on hands it leaves your hands soft and pretty love it!
Tayler H.
Tayler H.
Dawn soap all day, every day. I love the Olay Dawn combo because it makes my hands super soft! Dawn is a really strong soap, it removes any left over food, grease, oil, etc. I will even use it if I get a stain on my clothing. I'll just rub a dab of dawn on the stain and then run it through the washer but I feel like Dawn helps get anything out. Seriously could not recommend this brand more. I also love that they donate a dollar to animal safety for every bottle that they sell, makes it so worth it!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
I love the smell of the dish soap and what made me buy this to try it out. I found this just on my local wal mart pick up of cleaning supplies. Works really well on my dishes. I am also one that has to put lotion on my hands very close to every time I wash my hands and with this (unless I am there washing something for an extended period of time) I can skip this step with just a few dishes.
Noelle K.
Noelle K.
I really like the Renewal dish soap Dawn sells. I hate in the winter when my hands get so dry after washing dishes, but this dish soap really helps stop your hands from being so dry afterwards. I would highly recommend for those who hate dry hands after washing dishes. Plus it smells and cleans great!
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Just recently discovered this and is a savior on my hands when hand washing dishes! I have severe eczema on my hands so this doesn't flare up my hands and make them crack afterwords.. will definitely keep buying!
Leah W.
Leah W.
The dish soap is effective, smells good and it's very soft, it lasts a long time but for me personally I feel like my plastic cups and bowls hold the smell of the dish soap and it adds a food aversion for me. I prefer unscented so it won't be a repeat purchase.
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Although it does provide the same cleanliness as the other scents. I didn't care for the scent itself too much. It really didn't make too much of a difference for my hands either. MAybe it's from less time in the sink.
Angie B.
Angie B.
Milwaukee, WI
Love! Does it's job, smells nice, and keeps my hands from being too dried out. Dawn is always a solid choice to cut grease and I appreciate that they also consider their customers skin. I would definitely recommend.
Kiana D.
Kiana D.
Dayton, TN
I give this product five stars because I use it just about every time I wash my dishes. I love how it has olay in it and makes your hands feel so much softer. It is priced affordably to where I would buy it again.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?