Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Lacey G.
Lacey G.
Monongahela, PA

The scent is unique but smells good! A little pricey but works well. Makes hands smooth
Katey S.
Katey S.

My hands are always in water to wash dishes. I love that this helps keep my hands soft!
Julie S.
Julie S.
Rochester, NY

I love the smell of those soap. It really helps my m hands dry out like other soaps do.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Howell, NJ

Did leave skin feeling soft. And it made the dishes smell good while they were washing.
Becca E.
Becca E.
St. Petersburg, FL

Love the scent! I would say this works just as well as the other dish soaps I've tried.
Felisha S.
Felisha S.

I normally buy the original but this is my alternate! Love how it makes my hands feel.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Gresham, OR

Kept my hands soft and my dishes clean. Also love the smell of this dish washing soap.
ashley b.
ashley b.

I love the smell of this detergent and it is soft on the hands and cleans dishes great
Damaris C.
Damaris C.

I love the smell of this soap! And I love the after feeling of my hands when I'm done
Marisella E.
Marisella E.
Waxahachie, TX

Leaves my hand soft and dishes clean always gets the job done and makes cleaning easy
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now