Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Erica C.
Erica C.
Dallas, TX

Love the lavender scent! It also thoroughly cleans your dishes and doesn't leave stains.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Coatesville, PA

This left my hands feeling so soft and never drying after I washed a sink full of dishes
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Howell, NJ

Did leave skin feeling soft. And it made the dishes smell good while they were washing.
Julie S.
Julie S.
Rochester, NY

I love the smell of those soap. It really helps my m hands dry out like other soaps do.
Zuri B.
Zuri B.
Nashville, TN

Great smell and doesn't dry out your hands. Still has he normal properties of dish soap
Becca E.
Becca E.
St. Petersburg, FL

Love the scent! I would say this works just as well as the other dish soaps I've tried.
Lacey G.
Lacey G.
Monongahela, PA

The scent is unique but smells good! A little pricey but works well. Makes hands smooth
Katey S.
Katey S.

My hands are always in water to wash dishes. I love that this helps keep my hands soft!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Gresham, OR

Kept my hands soft and my dishes clean. Also love the smell of this dish washing soap.
Felisha S.
Felisha S.

I normally buy the original but this is my alternate! Love how it makes my hands feel.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now