Add a Photo

#62 in Dish Soap
Photos (2)
Caroline  S.
Caroline S.

This dishwashing soap smells so good and helps to wash out the tough stains on my dishes
Sara G.
Sara G.
Wise, VA

Love this! Keeps hands soft while cleaning your dishes. Great price and a Great product!
Julie D.
Julie D.

Great smell. Very relaxing at the end of the day. Lavender dish soap is a terrific idea.
Abbey D.
Abbey D.
Erie, PA

Your hands will feel so soft you will question if you actually washed the dishes or not!
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Bronx, NY

I use nothing other then Dawn to clean my dishes. It smells good and keeps my hands soft
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.

I love the scent. I love that my dishes get clean. I love that dawn is soft on my hands.
Bieonica P.
Bieonica P.
Sunbright, TN

Dawn is great and I love it a lot and would always buy again! It is a staple in my house
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
Monaca, PA

My go to Winter Hand saver, this helps my already dry hands look and feel so much better
Erica C.
Erica C.
Dallas, TX

Love the lavender scent! It also thoroughly cleans your dishes and doesn't leave stains.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Coatesville, PA

This left my hands feeling so soft and never drying after I washed a sink full of dishes
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now