Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Rogers, AR

Love dawn and love this scent. Keeps my hands soft and cleanses so well. I purchase it at Walmart.
Teresa S.
Teresa S.

There is no better dish soap than dawn! It works great and hand renewal really makes a difference.
Jaqueline V.
Jaqueline V.

It feels so soft in the hands when you used frequently. You can find it in the majority of stores.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Works well but the smell is really fake. only use a small amount or everything feels really filmy.
Reham A.
Reham A.

Love love this it leaves my hands so soft and the smell good too. It cleans my dishes really well
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Summerland Key, FL

Love this dish soap it smells so good when I'm washing dishes it makes my hands so silky and soft
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Baraboo , Wi

I love the hands renewal. Keeps my hand moisturizes while doing dishes. The scent is my favorite.
Anna L.
Anna L.

Love the smell and cleans my dishes so well! And does not make the cups or plates taste like soap
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Sparks, NV

I like that it does make my hands soft and doesn't dry them out. I still prefer the original blue
Krisi A.
Krisi A.
Ridgewood, NY

I love the smell of this soap and how soft my hands feel. Especially after doing tons of dishes.
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now