Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Zuri B.
Zuri B.
Nashville, TN

Great smell and doesn't dry out your hands. Still has he normal properties of dish soap
Becca E.
Becca E.
St. Petersburg, FL

Love the scent! I would say this works just as well as the other dish soaps I've tried.
Felisha S.
Felisha S.

I normally buy the original but this is my alternate! Love how it makes my hands feel.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Gresham, OR

Kept my hands soft and my dishes clean. Also love the smell of this dish washing soap.
ashley b.
ashley b.

I love the smell of this detergent and it is soft on the hands and cleans dishes great
Marisella E.
Marisella E.
Waxahachie, TX

Leaves my hand soft and dishes clean always gets the job done and makes cleaning easy
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Mcclellandtwn, PA

Great smell and cleans great! Soft on our hands. Leaves all dishes with a great shine
Damaris C.
Damaris C.

I love the smell of this soap! And I love the after feeling of my hands when I'm done
Yes L.
Yes L.
COLLEGE POINT, New York

My mom likes this. Well she likes anything that has to do with dawn. I like it too :)
Katie B.
Katie B.
Au gres, Mi

Dawn dishes soap is great. It leaving you hand silky smooth. Also, has a great smell!
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now