Add a Photo

Jennifer H.
Mattoon, IL
July 7, 2016, 2:50 p.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
I love the smell of this soap and the hand renewal is a nice touch. Its one of my favorites, though I do tend to go for whatever is on sale at the time I need it. I bought it at walmart. Not too pricey and it is a good product, so you aren't wasting! Lasts me quite a while.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Newark, NJ
July 9, 2016, 3:14 p.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
Im not a huge fan of peach but the almond makes this dishwashing liquid smell great. Beside the fact that just a bit of dawn goes a LONG way, even in this formulation, its olay component leaves hands feeling soft and smooth. Other liquids dry my hands and thats not good
Jeannette O.
Jeannette O.
July 1, 2016, 2:23 p.m.
Review for: Cucumber Melon
In terms of hand care, I don't really think this is that different from anything else. Still 4 stars because as a dish washing soap it works great! The scent is fine and the formula is strong enough to remove all my stains though some may require soaking. Overall happy!
Krystal C.
Krystal C.
Aug. 3, 2016, 11:10 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
This smells amazing and it's so moisturizing for your skin. I definitely recommend everyone to at least try it. I love all dawn products and this particular one just brought me over edge with how great it smells and how soft it leaves my hands. Definitely worth the buy.
BoiBoi T.
BoiBoi T.
June 28, 2016, 4:18 p.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
This is hand-down the best soap ever! I lived in a very traditional household and we don't ever use our dishwasher... We washed our dishes by hands.

This soap doesn't dry out your hands and give your dishes a nice smell. It cleans pretty well and keep my glass sparkles.
Anastasia K.
Anastasia K.
July 11, 2016, 3:57 p.m.
Review for: Cucumber Melon
This dish soap smells so good, and it really is gentle on your hands which is nice. I'd say it's a bit pricey for the smaller bottles especially, but it does leave dishes clean and cuts through grease really well which is nice. I usually purchase it regardless of price.
Cortney R.
Cortney R.
Tazewell , VA
June 26, 2016, 2:21 p.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
This stops my hands from drying out and becoming uncomfortable. If you still have to wash your own dishes get this. No more cracking hands or that uncomfortable right feeling. You'll love it. Plus it does the job of cleaning those hard to clean messes plus smells great.
Monifah T.
Monifah T.
July 17, 2016, 12:47 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
This is my all time favorite its so weird to think that dish soap really can renew hands and fight grease. Its not that expensive and you can get it almost anywhere! We purchase this brand all of the time and I'm sure we won't be switching anytime soon, best of the best
Jordan T.
Jordan T.
Chico , Ca
July 14, 2016, 8:31 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
This dish soap is amazing because, I know it sounds silly, but it makes doing dishes more fun! The soap smells amazing and it makes my hands feel so silky and soft. So I get to get my chores done and make my hands feel great at the same time. It is definitely worth it!
Heidi C.
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
June 21, 2016, 1:38 p.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
This is my favorite scent of the dawn dish soaps. It's still as good of a formula as the others in terms of how well it cleans dishes, with the added bonus of smelling amazing and being a great hand cleanser as well. If touchline dawn and haven't tried it, you should.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?