Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Sharon R.Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Parisse N.
6 colors available

BY DAWN #62 in Dish Soap

Softer-feeling hands while you wash? Only with Dawn Hand Renewal dish soap! Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps lock in skin's natural moisture* and leaves dishes sparkling. It's silky suds also help give you softer-feeling hands in three uses* with the grease-fighting Dawn power you trust. For beautiful-looking dishes and beautiful-feeling hands, trust Dawn Hand Renewal dishwashing liquid with Olay. *Vs. Dawn Power Clean. see more...

• Does this really help hands feel soft...My hands felt softer but I abs... 1 Answers
  • Does this leave your dishes with an a...Yes! This dish soap in my opin... 1 Answers
  • Do this dish liquid make your hands s...Yes and doesnt make your skin ... 2 Answers
Photos (2)
Buy on Kmart
Greta G.
Greta G.
Decorah, IA
I absolutely love Dawn Plus Hand Renewal dishwashing liquid, because not only does the cucumber and melon scent make your dishes smell amazing, but the liquid also makes your hands feel really soft after using them to wash dishes. I would definitely buy this product again.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Newark, NJ
Im not a huge fan of peach but the almond makes this dishwashing liquid smell great. Beside the fact that just a bit of dawn goes a LONG way, even in this formulation, its olay component leaves hands feeling soft and smooth. Other liquids dry my hands and thats not good
Anastasia K.
Anastasia K.
This dish soap smells so good, and it really is gentle on your hands which is nice. I'd say it's a bit pricey for the smaller bottles especially, but it does leave dishes clean and cuts through grease really well which is nice. I usually purchase it regardless of price.
Cortney R.
Cortney R.
Tazewell , VA
This stops my hands from drying out and becoming uncomfortable. If you still have to wash your own dishes get this. No more cracking hands or that uncomfortable right feeling. You'll love it. Plus it does the job of cleaning those hard to clean messes plus smells great.
Krystal C.
Krystal C.
This smells amazing and it's so moisturizing for your skin. I definitely recommend everyone to at least try it. I love all dawn products and this particular one just brought me over edge with how great it smells and how soft it leaves my hands. Definitely worth the buy.
BoiBoi T.
BoiBoi T.
This is hand-down the best soap ever! I lived in a very traditional household and we don't ever use our dishwasher... We washed our dishes by hands.

This soap doesn't dry out your hands and give your dishes a nice smell. It cleans pretty well and keep my glass sparkles.
Jeannette O.
Jeannette O.
In terms of hand care, I don't really think this is that different from anything else. Still 4 stars because as a dish washing soap it works great! The scent is fine and the formula is strong enough to remove all my stains though some may require soaking. Overall happy!
Monifah T.
Monifah T.
This is my all time favorite its so weird to think that dish soap really can renew hands and fight grease. Its not that expensive and you can get it almost anywhere! We purchase this brand all of the time and I'm sure we won't be switching anytime soon, best of the best
Jordan T.
Jordan T.
Chico , Ca
This dish soap is amazing because, I know it sounds silly, but it makes doing dishes more fun! The soap smells amazing and it makes my hands feel so silky and soft. So I get to get my chores done and make my hands feel great at the same time. It is definitely worth it!
Heidi C.
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
This is my favorite scent of the dawn dish soaps. It's still as good of a formula as the others in terms of how well it cleans dishes, with the added bonus of smelling amazing and being a great hand cleanser as well. If touchline dawn and haven't tried it, you should.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?