Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Milton, ON

Like this product due to the dual action that you receive. You receive an amazing product that cleans your dishes while not harming your hands like other dish soaps do. The reason I prefer this product over others is that after washing dishes your hands feels soft and silky.
Alicha W.
Alicha W.
Discovery Bay , California

Okay seriously this is such a brilliant product! It's not only keeping your dishes clean but keeping your hands feeling GREAT! The lavender scent keeps not only your dishes & hands smelling great but leaves the entire kitchen smelling amazing! This is a MUST HAVE product!!!
Jessie O.
Jessie O.
Morgantown , Wv

I love this dish soap I always keep it at my kitchen sink. Not only is it good for cleaning it makes your hands softer when you clean instead of stripping them dry because of the added olay moisturizer. It also smells really
Good and I would recommend if you like dawn soap
Greta G.
Greta G.
Decorah, IA

I absolutely love Dawn Plus Hand Renewal dishwashing liquid, because not only does the cucumber and melon scent make your dishes smell amazing, but the liquid also makes your hands feel really soft after using them to wash dishes. I would definitely buy this product again.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Mattoon, IL

I love the smell of this soap and the hand renewal is a nice touch. Its one of my favorites, though I do tend to go for whatever is on sale at the time I need it. I bought it at walmart. Not too pricey and it is a good product, so you aren't wasting! Lasts me quite a while.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Newark, NJ

Im not a huge fan of peach but the almond makes this dishwashing liquid smell great. Beside the fact that just a bit of dawn goes a LONG way, even in this formulation, its olay component leaves hands feeling soft and smooth. Other liquids dry my hands and thats not good
Krystal C.
Krystal C.

This smells amazing and it's so moisturizing for your skin. I definitely recommend everyone to at least try it. I love all dawn products and this particular one just brought me over edge with how great it smells and how soft it leaves my hands. Definitely worth the buy.
Anastasia K.
Anastasia K.

This dish soap smells so good, and it really is gentle on your hands which is nice. I'd say it's a bit pricey for the smaller bottles especially, but it does leave dishes clean and cuts through grease really well which is nice. I usually purchase it regardless of price.
Cortney R.
Cortney R.
Tazewell, VA

This stops my hands from drying out and becoming uncomfortable. If you still have to wash your own dishes get this. No more cracking hands or that uncomfortable right feeling. You'll love it. Plus it does the job of cleaning those hard to clean messes plus smells great.
Jeannette O.
Jeannette O.

In terms of hand care, I don't really think this is that different from anything else. Still 4 stars because as a dish washing soap it works great! The scent is fine and the formula is strong enough to remove all my stains though some may require soaking. Overall happy!
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now