Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Sara B.
Sara B.
Fresno, CA

Dawn is the only brand of dishsoap that I buy. You can wash a lot more dishes with a lot less soap than with other brands. I love the Olay collaborations too; all the scents are great, and they are way more gentle on my hands than other brands, and even better than original Dawn.
Peyton C.
Peyton C.
Lutherville Timonium, MD

This is the best soap for washing dishes. It does a really good job in cleaning the dishes and it smells amazing! This soap also does not dry out your hands at all. Not having a dishwasher at school, we do a lot of dishes so it is nice to have a soap that does not dry your hands.
Mara W.
Mara W.
Blacklick, OH

Leaves my hands feeling soft after washing dishes and has a pleasant scent. I think the price is reasonable and worth not feeling like my hands are made of paper. Works well on dishes; much like any other basic dawn detergent and works better than some of the lower prices brands.
Patricia L.
Patricia L.
Pueblo, CO

This leaves your hands feeling soft and smooth when you are done with all of the dishes. It is not disappointing because it cleans your dishes and leaves them smelling like new and shiny. It is great to even use on minor clothing stains and for those hard to clean grease stains.
Norma P.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA

Dawn is my absolute favorite dish soap! It's powerful enough to remove the hardest, stickiest, mess on your plates and dishes but its gentle enough on your hands. Its the only dish soap brand that does not give me a rash! This formula is moisturizing and the scent is so amazing.
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK

The Dawn Hand Renewal is my absolute favorite dish washing Liquid by far. Nothing an no other brand comes close to it. The way your hands feel when your done washing dishes...YESSS! They are not gross and super dried out when your done. also it does it's job cleaning my dishes.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Milton, ON

Like this product due to the dual action that you receive. You receive an amazing product that cleans your dishes while not harming your hands like other dish soaps do. The reason I prefer this product over others is that after washing dishes your hands feels soft and silky.
Alicha W.
Alicha W.
Discovery Bay, CA

Okay seriously this is such a brilliant product! It's not only keeping your dishes clean but keeping your hands feeling GREAT! The lavender scent keeps not only your dishes & hands smelling great but leaves the entire kitchen smelling amazing! This is a MUST HAVE product!!!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Mattoon, IL

I love the smell of this soap and the hand renewal is a nice touch. Its one of my favorites, though I do tend to go for whatever is on sale at the time I need it. I bought it at walmart. Not too pricey and it is a good product, so you aren't wasting! Lasts me quite a while.
Greta G.
Greta G.
Decorah, IA

I absolutely love Dawn Plus Hand Renewal dishwashing liquid, because not only does the cucumber and melon scent make your dishes smell amazing, but the liquid also makes your hands feel really soft after using them to wash dishes. I would definitely buy this product again.
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now