Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Jessie O.
Jessie O.
Saint James, NY

I love this dish soap I always keep it at my kitchen sink. Not only is it good for cleaning it makes your hands softer when you clean instead of stripping them dry because of the added olay moisturizer. It also smells really
Good and I would recommend if you like dawn soap
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Mattoon, IL

I love the smell of this soap and the hand renewal is a nice touch. Its one of my favorites, though I do tend to go for whatever is on sale at the time I need it. I bought it at walmart. Not too pricey and it is a good product, so you aren't wasting! Lasts me quite a while.
Greta G.
Greta G.
Decorah, IA

I absolutely love Dawn Plus Hand Renewal dishwashing liquid, because not only does the cucumber and melon scent make your dishes smell amazing, but the liquid also makes your hands feel really soft after using them to wash dishes. I would definitely buy this product again.
Krystal C.
Krystal C.

This smells amazing and it's so moisturizing for your skin. I definitely recommend everyone to at least try it. I love all dawn products and this particular one just brought me over edge with how great it smells and how soft it leaves my hands. Definitely worth the buy.
BoiBoi T.
BoiBoi T.

This is hand-down the best soap ever! I lived in a very traditional household and we don't ever use our dishwasher... We washed our dishes by hands.

This soap doesn't dry out your hands and give your dishes a nice smell. It cleans pretty well and keep my glass sparkles.
Anastasia K.
Anastasia K.

This dish soap smells so good, and it really is gentle on your hands which is nice. I'd say it's a bit pricey for the smaller bottles especially, but it does leave dishes clean and cuts through grease really well which is nice. I usually purchase it regardless of price.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Newark, NJ

Im not a huge fan of peach but the almond makes this dishwashing liquid smell great. Beside the fact that just a bit of dawn goes a LONG way, even in this formulation, its olay component leaves hands feeling soft and smooth. Other liquids dry my hands and thats not good
Cortney R.
Cortney R.
Tazewell , Va

This stops my hands from drying out and becoming uncomfortable. If you still have to wash your own dishes get this. No more cracking hands or that uncomfortable right feeling. You'll love it. Plus it does the job of cleaning those hard to clean messes plus smells great.
Jeannette O.
Jeannette O.

In terms of hand care, I don't really think this is that different from anything else. Still 4 stars because as a dish washing soap it works great! The scent is fine and the formula is strong enough to remove all my stains though some may require soaking. Overall happy!
Monifah T.
Monifah T.

This is my all time favorite its so weird to think that dish soap really can renew hands and fight grease. Its not that expensive and you can get it almost anywhere! We purchase this brand all of the time and I'm sure we won't be switching anytime soon, best of the best
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?