Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Sharon R.Dawn Hand Renewal Peach & Almond Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Parisse N.

BY DAWN #63 in Dish Soap

Softer-feeling hands while you wash? Only with Dawn Hand Renewal dish soap! Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty helps lock in skin's natural moisture* and leaves dishes sparkling. It's silky suds also help give you softer-feeling hands in three uses* with the grease-fighting Dawn power you trust. For beautiful-looking dishes and beautiful-feeling hands, trust Dawn Hand Renewal dishwashing liquid with Olay. *Vs. Dawn Power Clean. see more...

• Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dis...1 Answers
  • Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling...1 Answers
  • Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?2 Answers
Kim L.
Very good dish soap. Great for dry hands. With having kids I am constantly washing my hands and they were getting dry until I switched to this! Affordable and great to recommend! Effective for cleaning and will recommend again
Stephanie C.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent more...
Dawn used to be the only soap I used to purchase. One day I was speaking to a friend randomly about how sponges can smell after only using it for 2 days and she told me it was because of the brand dawn. I didn't realize it because I've used it for so long and just thought that it was just the sponge but once I switched over to a different soap my sponges have never smelled. 2 stars because the soap actually works but I always use it with a sponge so what's the point of still buying it then? Would not recommend.
Iliana G.
hemet, CA
This is by far my favorite dish soap. It works great on the grease. It also smells delicious and leaves my hands soft and prevents them from getting dry after washing dishes.
Misty S.
Gastonia, NC
Review for: Peach Almond more...
Great dishwashing liquid that makes your hands as silky as Morgan Freeman's voice. Well, maybe not that silky, as nothing is THAT smooth. But they'll be softer fo sho.
Courtney R.
mesa, AZ
Love all dawn dish soaps! They have been my go to for years! This particular one not only cleans my dishes great but keeps my hands nice and soft. I highly recommend !
Dania P.
Love this product!! I dislike using dishwashing soap since it leaves my hands dry, but this formula with play helps my hands feel not only soft, but also nourished.
Jordan C.
Sunbury, PA
Always use the hand renewal dish soap because the regular soap dries out my hands. It smells amazing and works great on almost anything just have to leave it set sometimes to remove grease and grim. Awesome product.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
Review for: Cucumber Melon more...
I LOVE the fact that this is a hand soap and a dish washing liquid because without fail, my hands always turn into shivery, wrinkled messes when I do our dishes by hand....but not any more!

this makes your hands feel very rejuvenated and soft and refreshed without over drying them from the dish liquid. not only does it do all the aforementioned things, but it also cleans the dishes very well so I'm not forced to sit there and scrub (or try too) the gunk off my dishes!
Kelly S.
Denison, TX
Not cruelty free, that's why it's only four stars. But it leaves my dishes clean, and my hands don't feel dried out after doing the dishes by hand. Great smell too !!
Jacqueline Q.
Provo, UT
I exclusively use Dawn dish soap because it cleans better with less! I also like this with Olay, because my hands don't get as dry from washing dishes all the time.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?