Add a Photo

#70 in Dish Soap
Photos (2)
Caroline  S.
Caroline S.

This dishwashing soap smells so good and helps to wash out the tough stains on my dishes
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.

I love the scent. I love that my dishes get clean. I love that dawn is soft on my hands.
Sara G.
Sara G.
Wise, VA

Love this! Keeps hands soft while cleaning your dishes. Great price and a Great product!
Julie D.
Julie D.

Great smell. Very relaxing at the end of the day. Lavender dish soap is a terrific idea.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Bronx, NY

I use nothing other then Dawn to clean my dishes. It smells good and keeps my hands soft
Abbey D.
Abbey D.
Erie, PA

Your hands will feel so soft you will question if you actually washed the dishes or not!
Katey S.
Katey S.

My hands are always in water to wash dishes. I love that this helps keep my hands soft!
Lacey G.
Lacey G.
Monongahela, PA

The scent is unique but smells good! A little pricey but works well. Makes hands smooth
Julie S.
Julie S.
Rochester, NY

I love the smell of those soap. It really helps my m hands dry out like other soaps do.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Howell, NJ

Did leave skin feeling soft. And it made the dishes smell good while they were washing.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now