Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Katie C.
Katie C.
Coatesville, PA

This left my hands feeling so soft and never drying after I washed a sink full of dishes
Erica C.
Erica C.
Dallas, TX

Love the lavender scent! It also thoroughly cleans your dishes and doesn't leave stains.
Abbey D.
Abbey D.
Erie, PA

Your hands will feel so soft you will question if you actually washed the dishes or not!
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
Monaca, PA

My go to Winter Hand saver, this helps my already dry hands look and feel so much better
Bieonica P.
Bieonica P.
Sunbright, TN

Dawn is great and I love it a lot and would always buy again! It is a staple in my house
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.

I love the scent. I love that my dishes get clean. I love that dawn is soft on my hands.
Caroline  S.
Caroline S.

This dishwashing soap smells so good and helps to wash out the tough stains on my dishes
Julie D.
Julie D.

Great smell. Very relaxing at the end of the day. Lavender dish soap is a terrific idea.
Becca E.
Becca E.
St. Petersburg, FL

Love the scent! I would say this works just as well as the other dish soaps I've tried.
Katey S.
Katey S.

My hands are always in water to wash dishes. I love that this helps keep my hands soft!
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?