Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Toni H.
Toni H.
Salmon Arm , BC

Smells great and keeps my hands soft after washing multiple items. Can find at most stores. Good value
Geo K.
Geo K.

All Dawn products are great. This is lightly scented which I prefer. Dish soap that always works well.
Christine H.
Christine H.
Tampa, FL

This is so effective on grease! I haven't found another detergent that gets my dishes nearly as clean.
 Elizabeth g.
Elizabeth g.
Las Vegas, NV

Love the smell and the way it feels :) my hands are usually dry but with this soup they feel great :)
itzel G.
itzel G.
Spring, TX

This is the one I am currently using! smells nice and it certainly does the job! does not last though
Katie H.
Katie H.
Grand Rapids, MI

Love how moisturizing this is for my hands while cleaning and cleans my dishes well too! Great scent!
Kaley L.
Kaley L.

I use this for regular hand soap. The olay in it is a fabulous moisturizer. This is also inexpensive
Michelle B.
Michelle B.

Great product, nice scent, works well to clean all of those tough dishes without hurting your hands.
Molly B.
Molly B.

Works great! Always cleans the dishes really well and does not leave residue, plus it smells great!!
Alexandra V.
Alexandra V.
Mcallen, TX

I LIKE AAAA LOTTTT THE SMELL I LOVE LAVANDER IT RELAXES YOU A LOT and that is why I like it soo much
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now