Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Trenton, GA
June 27, 2016, 11:41 a.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
I love dawn dish soap its about the only dish soap I use and I love the smell of this one
Bianca W.
Bianca W.
June 21, 2016, 2:16 a.m.
Review for: Cucumber Melon
It has a nice smell. It also helps to remove build up and old food without too much work.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
July 7, 2016, 8:50 p.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
Lavender is my favorite! Gets the dishes clean and smells so amazing! I always pick this!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Vansant, VA
I can tell a big differences in my hands when I use this products. They really are softer
Caroline  S.
Caroline S.
This dishwashing soap smells so good and helps to wash out the tough stains on my dishes
Julie D.
Julie D.
June 28, 2016, 9:56 p.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
Great smell. Very relaxing at the end of the day. Lavender dish soap is a terrific idea.
Bieonica P.
Bieonica P.
Sunbright, TN
July 18, 2016, 12:13 p.m.
Review for: Cucumber Melon
Dawn is great and I love it a lot and would always buy again! It is a staple in my house
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.
June 27, 2016, 10:48 p.m.
Review for: Cucumber Melon
I love the scent. I love that my dishes get clean. I love that dawn is soft on my hands.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Dallas, TX
July 10, 2016, 2 a.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
Love the lavender scent! It also thoroughly cleans your dishes and doesn't leave stains.
Sara G.
Sara G.
Wise, VA
July 6, 2016, 3:13 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
Love this! Keeps hands soft while cleaning your dishes. Great price and a Great product!
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?