Add a Photo

#70 in Dish Soap
Photos (2)
Danielle K.
Danielle K.

I love the smell of this soap plus the extra for your hands. Definitely going to buy again.
Jackie K.
Jackie K.

This product smells great and keeps my hands moist! I don't have dry cracking skin anymore
Alli G.
Alli G.
Sumter, SC

Leaves your hands feeling like silk and smelling amazing. Works well on tough grimy dishes
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Coal township, Pa

It looks kind of weird with the dark coloring but works great on dishes and great on hands
Kathryne A.
Kathryne A.
Virginia Beach, VA

Smells good and really works, I always hated having dry hands after dishes but now I don't
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Vansant, VA

I can tell a big differences in my hands when I use this products. They really are softer
Pati Q.
Pati Q.
South Bend, IN

My all time favorite smell!!!! Leaves my hands so silky and not dry like other dish Soaps
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Trenton, GA

I love dawn dish soap its about the only dish soap I use and I love the smell of this one
mary k.
mary k.
Fulton, IL

This is a great dish soap. I love the way it leaves my hands feeling soft after I use it.
monica R.
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ

I like to us this product small so fresh and my skin feel smooth after cleaning my pots .
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now