Add a Photo

#70 in Dish Soap
Photos (2)
Danielle K.
Danielle K.

I love the smell of this soap plus the extra for your hands. Definitely going to buy again.
Stephany M.
Stephany M.

Smells amazing and cleans dishes that have any type of grease. Plus doesn't dry out hands!!
Miriah P.
Miriah P.
New Holstein, WI

I love this scent and I also love how gentle dawn is. This works well for a variety of uses
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Hesperia, CA

This dish soap is good for a fast wash and is great on my hands since they are so sensitive
Kathryne A.
Kathryne A.
Virginia Beach, VA

Smells good and really works, I always hated having dry hands after dishes but now I don't
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Coal township, Pa

It looks kind of weird with the dark coloring but works great on dishes and great on hands
Jackie K.
Jackie K.

This product smells great and keeps my hands moist! I don't have dry cracking skin anymore
Alli G.
Alli G.
Sumter, SC

Leaves your hands feeling like silk and smelling amazing. Works well on tough grimy dishes
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.

Lavender is my favorite! Gets the dishes clean and smells so amazing! I always pick this!
Pati Q.
Pati Q.
South Bend, IN

My all time favorite smell!!!! Leaves my hands so silky and not dry like other dish Soaps
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?