Add a Photo

Alli G.
Sumter, SC
June 29, 2016, 5:13 a.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
Leaves your hands feeling like silk and smelling amazing. Works well on tough grimy dishes
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Coal township, Pa
July 8, 2016, 4:19 p.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
It looks kind of weird with the dark coloring but works great on dishes and great on hands
Kathryne A.
Kathryne A.
Virginia Beach, VA
July 25, 2016, 5:30 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
Smells good and really works, I always hated having dry hands after dishes but now I don't
Jackie K.
Jackie K.
June 27, 2016, 5:59 p.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
This product smells great and keeps my hands moist! I don't have dry cracking skin anymore
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Trenton, GA
June 27, 2016, 11:41 a.m.
Review for: Peach Almond
I love dawn dish soap its about the only dish soap I use and I love the smell of this one
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
July 7, 2016, 8:50 p.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
Lavender is my favorite! Gets the dishes clean and smells so amazing! I always pick this!
monica R.
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
I like to us this product small so fresh and my skin feel smooth after cleaning my pots .
Rhodaika I.
Rhodaika I.
Fayetteville, NC
Oct. 29, 2016, 3:03 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Silky Suds With Olay Peach Almond Scent
Me encanta este producto y mucho mas que despu├ęs de utilizarlo no siento mis manos secas.
Pati Q.
Pati Q.
South Bend, IN
July 13, 2016, 2:02 a.m.
Review for: Lavender Silk
My all time favorite smell!!!! Leaves my hands so silky and not dry like other dish Soaps
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Vansant, VA
I can tell a big differences in my hands when I use this products. They really are softer
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this dish liquid make your hands soft?
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh
Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.
Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?