Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Elkins, WV

This is a great dish detergent! Its great on the hands, smells amazing and foes tge job! Cant beat that!!!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.

My number one dish soap i wouldn't use anyother kind. it cleans the dishes and keeps my hands nice and soft
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Tulsa, Ok

This smells great and is really soft and safe on your hands as well. I love pretty much all Dawn products!
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Redlands, CA

Love the smell of lavender and while you're washing the dishes it also helps your hands not get dried out.
Kyrstin D.
Kyrstin D.
Independence, OR

By far my favorite dish detergent. Dawn ultra silly suds does not dry out your skin and smells wonderful.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Santaquin, UT

I really like of how much this makes your hands soft
and continue smelling great after washing the dishes
Allison D.
Allison D.
Old forge , Pa

This one of my favorite soaps. The Olay in the soap makes my hands very smooth and I just love the smell.
Majel R.
Majel R.
Lancaster, CA

I like the way this dish soap smells. It is easy on my hands. And it's super as getting greasy pans clean
Linzie M.
Linzie M.

This keeps my dishes clean and doesn't take a lot of elbow muscle. Stuck on food comes off easy with this
Mellisa I.
Mellisa I.
Phoenix, AZ

Keeps my hands soft without them cracking and drying out after I do the dishes, which is Ina daily basis.
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Salem, Nh

Does this leave your dishes with an almost greasy feeling to them?
Nadia Q.
Nadia Q.

Does this really help hands feel softer after washing dishes?

Join Now